Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#413597 by Derek Trotter Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:15 pm
Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to clear your debts/bills and start up business? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer Loans from $5,000.00 to $500,000,000.00 with low interest rate. We are certified and trust worthy. we can help you with financial assistance. If interested do get back to us via Email: [email protected]

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#416046 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:25 am
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 00:55:21 +0100
Subject: GET A CASH LOAN AT 3% INTEREST RATE INSTANT APPROVAL
Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings!

Do you need an easy qualifying Business or personal loans from $5,000-$50,000,000? Unclear bills? Student loan? Bad credit or Good credit, makes no difference with us 3% of applications are approved within 48-hours. To apply, get in touch with us and be thankful for our services tomorrow, as we meeting your business goal is our utmost priority.
--
Yours Sincerely,
Peter Wilson
Chief Executive Officer
EASY-FUNDS LLC

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#416464 by Demon Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 pm
Greeting From EASY FUNDS PVT LTD!
Thanks, we have received your Loan Request.

Thank you for selecting (EASY FUNDS PVT LTD)You are advised to fill the loan application form and return.

I"m a man of my words, and I"m trustful to everyone and I will always remain trustful In this transaction, you only have to follow few steps and you will get credited in 48hours without any disappointment or delay, Our offer is 100% guarantee.

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION

Your names:__________
Your Sex:_ _______________
Your country:_______________
Your address:_________________
Your occupation:_________________
Your marital status:_________________
Current Status at place of work:____________
Mobile number:________________
Monthly Income:______________
Loan Amount Needed:______________
Loan Duration:_____________________
Zip/Postal Code:____________________
Purpose of Loan:____________________
E-mail Address:_____________________
Where did you get our advert from_________

You are required to fill the above Form now and return so that we send to you the Loan terms and Conditions of our Services. You must get the above information's filled otherwise your loan will not be processed.

You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred to you, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan.

Have a great day and God bless you.

Warm Regards.
Mr. Peter Wilson MD/CEO.
Tel:+79267731669.

E-mail:[email protected]
To Borrow is Good
To Pay Back Is Better
To Use It Well Is Best
Our Ultimate Goal Is Your Success.