Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#415919 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:56 am
Reply-To: "Muhammad Al Khaled" <[email protected]>
Subject: Project Funding
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 00:21:07 +0500

Greetings,

How are you, your family and your business doing during this COVID-19 pandemic? I am Mr. Muhammad Al Khaled and I represent a Dubai Based Investment Company as the Director Investment Services. Our company has set up a new investment/funding policy which considers private individuals and firms which are bearing the brunt of the COVID-19-related disruption to business and economic activity around the world. So, our company is expanding our global presence by investing in Projects/Investments/Businesses outside the United Arab Emirates in the form of debt finance /Soft Loans only.

We grant our funding at a guaranteed 3% annual interest for projects from 2 years to 15 years term. We have the financial capacity to fund projects/investments/businesses between $100,000 - $1 Million for individuals and between $1 Million - $4.5 Billion USD for firms, as loan and not direct investment. So, if you have any viable project/ business and you are interested in us funding your project as a loan, kindly revert for more details.

We will be glad to work with you for mutual benefit. Your expression of interest in our services will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards and stay safe.

Muhammad Al Khaled
Email: [email protected]
Director Investment Services

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement