Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#420057 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am
From: "Anthony R. Chavis Loan and Investment" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 00:46:18 +0100
Subject: Venture Capital Investment

Hello friend,

My name is Anthony R. Chavis from the USA,I saw your information on Google search engine in my desperate need for a serious and capable person for a joint venture capital investment.

We specialize in providing equity funding for projects and corporate and Personal loan funding at 3% Interest Rate for duration of 10 to 15 Years. We also have financial capability to provide early stage funding including fresh cut BG's, MTN and MT760.

We are a private equity firm made up and funded by indigenous investors and Lenders as its shareholders across the Asia Region, with support from the Hong Kong government at our disposal.

NB: * Starting up a Franchise * Business Acquisition * Business Expansion * Capital / Infrastructural Project* Commercial Agriculture * Commercial Real Estate purchase * Contract Execution * Trade Financing etc. funding is from USD $1 million up to USD $2 billion depending on the nature and viability of the business, investment or project. We are open to having a good business relationship with our clients.

Kindly contact us as we will be looking forward to providing the needed services to you as well as discussing further business with you. We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities and in most cases the commission is increased to 2%, although it depends on the broker's work rate and size of project.

Kind regards,
Anthony R. Chavis

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement