Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#430089 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:00 pm
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 13:58:29 +0000
Subject: Project Facilitation/ Lending

Greetings & compliments,

I am Mark, I lead a team of successful investment brokers with over 15years experience and great customer satisfaction records. Our clientele cuts across the Manufacturing, IT, Real Estate, Hospitality, Airline, Mining, Agriculture, Medicals, Construction and Engineering Industries etc. Recently, due to the post Covid-19 Pandemic and its impact on businesses globally, we launched an initiative which gears towards helping organizations like yours, access loans or attract investors, these loans/investments are made available by Finance Companies that we currently partner with. If you are interested in this offer in order to boost your business, we will go through your profile and documents required in order to ascertain your eligibility. We will avail you with full information and get all the procedures of the Finance Company on how to proceed with the funding.

We equally have a great platform for Bank Instruments (Bank Guarantee/ SBLC) leasing/ purchase at 8+2% and 30+2% respectively.
We look forward to partnering with you for business sustainability.

Best regards,

Mark Wilsh

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement