Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#7741 by Ralph Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 am
Certainly not as elaborate as some of the other loan scams posted recently but non the less it is a scam.

For educational purposes, I have emailed this type of loan scammer asking for a loan to buy a completely fictional high proced gadget, the scammer couldn't care less what you want money for, wether it be a live saving operation for your child or to pay the rent that you are behind, wither way, they will happily steal your money and give you nothing but grief in return

Mr. William Gills to recipients
show details Feb 3 Reply

ZINETH FINANCE INVESTMENT CO.

We offer loan to needy with low interest rate. We give out short and Long
Terms; we give out in Dollars, Pounds and Euros, also in Indian Currencies, Loans are mostly considered to the less privilege countries.

Minimum $100.000.00USD Dollars
Maximum $6,000,000.00USD, (GBP300.000.00Pounds)

You can send us amount required you need as loan and your Application Form will be sent to you to effect on if you are nosey with my Company.

There is one Question that I like to ask, Are you a serious and honest individual that will take a loan and pay back after duration with the interest?

If you are Interested fill the Details below:

Your names ...............
Your country..............
Your address..............
Your Age..................
Your Fax Number...........
Personal number...........
Office number.............
Your
occupation...........
Your marital status.......
Current Status at place of work............
Sex..................
Phone number................
Monthly Income..............
Amount Needed...............
Loan duration...............

Send these info it is important. Mind you loans are given to every part of the
world only if I see you to be honest and willing to pay back after duration.

Reply via Email: [email protected]

Kindly acknowledge, we look forward to your urgent response as soon as possible.
Your service is our concern.

My Warmest Regards to you and your lovely Family,

Mr. Williams
CEO/Broker

The lack of any decent search results on the company's name in this case proves the scam, a legitimate company of this nature will come up in a search Click Here
Ant this search result on some of the text shows other examples of the scam Click Here
Advertisement