Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#436490 by AlanJones Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Are you interested?
Tel. No.: +971529428393

Greetings,

Are you looking for a loan or financing for your business? Here is a brief overview of our group. The Arab Investment Group is a Kuwait-based investment firm owned by the government of the six member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) with a paid-up capital of $110.1 billion and rated A1 by Moody’s Investor Services.

We are currently looking for ways to expand and reallocate our commercial participation abroad, investing in individuals, companies and entrepreneurs with established businesses in any sector that is already in the market with market value or a new company that requires the injection of large funds, as long as there are opportunities in the sector.

We are interested in providing financing as a Debt Finance/Loan at 3% ROI per annum for a period of 5 to 10 years. We are only looking at investment opportunities from $1 million to $5 billion and above depending on the nature of the business.

If you are seriously working on any prospective infrastructure or sustainable business with good ROI in your domain, we would be happy to receive a business plan, we can surely evaluate your business plan and extend our hands in funding by making financial investment in the form of debt financing with mutually agreed terms and conditions.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that need funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best regards,
Mr.Jaffar
Business Investment Director
Phone: +971 529 4283 93
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#436731 by Troy Platt Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:23 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:53:53 -0700
Subject: Are you interested?

Greetings,

I hope you are doing well!

We offer flexible loans and financing for a variety of projects and businesses at 3% interest per annum for a period of 5 to 15 years; We wish to invest in any viable venture or projects in your region to expand our global portfolio.

We are looking at investment opportunities in the range of US$1,000,000 to US$1 Billion and above depending on the nature of the business. Let me know if you have any projects or businesses that need funding for further discussion.

Best regards
Mr. Jaffar
Investment Manager
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!