Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#439389 by AlanJones Tue May 09, 2023 12:28 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: APPROVED LOAN
Tel. No.: +18188246838

We give non-recourse loan with minimum of $500,000 and awesome maximum of $45B, annual interest is 2% starting from the second year and loan duration is 10 years before renewal of the contract. I have agreed with lender to release MT103 swift copy / confirmable wire transfer slip which borrower's bank must confirm genuine before the borrower will pay administrative fees. I await your fully endorsed loan agreement including your valid identity as officially stipulated in the loan agreement for lender's official countersigning subsequent to immediate wire transfer of your approved non recourse loan funds.

Regards,
Herbert Markus
Loan Financial Broker
Phone +1 818 824-6838

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#442980 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:21 am
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:29:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Biggest Financial Success....

Greetings,

We are not new to each other because we have maintained mutual communication since last year, this message brings you the biggest fruitful information which guarantees $183M financial success in crypto transmission that must be successfully executed within 3-hours of your response today.

The funds is currently in the paymaster's crypto wallet ready for transmission, and we thought it wise to confidentially present you as the beneficiary. We have evidence of the funds inside the paymaster's crypto wallet, which must be made available to you immediately you respond.

Bear in mind that you will incur very little fees genuinely receive the $183M in your crypto wallet today; if you are not ready to incur very little charges, please do not bother to reply because there's no time to waste in this magnificently prosperous transaction.

Regards,
Mr Keith Franklin
Prof Scott L. Craig
WENLOCK RD LONDON
ENGLAND N1 7GU

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!