Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#10384 by Ralph Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 am
Scammers just love to use names like Trust, they think it makes them seem more legitimate.

This is a fake loan scam, you will be offered an easy to obtain loan at very good interest rates, initial fees will need to be paid and then more fees and more fees and no money will ever be loaned to you, it's a scam

A search on the opening line will reveal many other attempts to steal peoples money Click Here
----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent:
Subject: Financial Loan Offer (Apply

Hello,

My Name is Mrs Faith Trust, A Private And Government Approved Loan Lender ,I offer loans to individuals and public firms for businesses and personal purposes, I give out loans with a low interest rate of 4%, so any interested borrower that is in need of financial assistance should Contact this below Email: [email protected] with the following details

BORROWER'S INFORMATION NEEDED

Your Names:.............
Address:................
Phone Number:...........
Amount Needed:..........
Duration:.............
Monthly Income:...
Sex:....................
State:..................
Age........................

Best Regards,
Mrs Faith Trust.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#10471 by Ralph Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
Here is an identical email, the only difference here is the email address you are meant to reply to, take a look at the email adress at the bottom of each email, that is very common for scammers, as their details become known, they simply create a new email address and cointinue scamming, this shows how ineffective it is to have their email addresses closed, it actually makes it easier for them in some ways

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 11:13:47 PM
Subject: Financial Loan Offer (Apply)

Hello,

My Name is Mrs Faith Trust, A Private And Government Approved Loan Lender ,I offer loans to individuals and public firms for businesses and personal purposes, I give out loans with a low interest rate of 4%, so any interested borrower that is in need of financial assistance should Contact this below Email: [email protected] with the following details

BORROWER'S INFORMATION NEEDED

Your Names:.............
Address:................
Phone Number:...........
Amount Needed:..........
Duration:.............
Monthly Income:...
Sex:....................
State:..................
Age........................

Best Regards,
Mrs Faith Trust.