Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#11140 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 am
The following is a scam, there is no loan you will just be charged fee after fee and never get the money that you applied for.

Received from: vid Loan Firm Limited <[email protected]>
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Loan Details On Loan Offer
Dear Kevin.

My name is David Moore Operation Manager of David Loan Firm Limited I am a certified loan lender. I offer secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at low interest rate. I offer long and short term loans. My firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision ofa first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies.

Do you want a fast loan?

Do you want to own your business?

In general we offer mortgages

Home loans

Car loans

Hotel loans

Commercial loans

Construction loans

Startup- working capital loans

Business loans and bad credit loans e.t.c,

Have you been looking for a real/legitimate loan lender?

We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets. We have many partners in real estate; banking and technology fields that can assist obtain financing? Almost all of our business is through referrals by satisfied and repeat customers.

You are required to fill out the loan application form below if you are interested in our service

Loan Application Form

David Loan Firm Limited

Tel: (+ 44) 70111 39597
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement