Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#20942 by golddigga Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:07 am
Cameron,

This is not me or my details. Appears to be a poor effort at some sort of fraud.

Martin
Martin Bishop
Partner
Pinsent Masons LLP

DDI +44 (0) 20 7418 7062
Mobile +44 (0) 7795 254 606
Internal Ext - 817062
www.pinsentmasons.com

Legal Firm of the Year 2009 - The Real Business/CBI FDs' Excellence Awards

Business in the Community Example of Excellence winner 2009 - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Education Award

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu 28/01/2010 07:03
To: BISHOP Martin
Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM is your client is Muhammed Abdullah

Dear Cameron,

Kindly get in touch with my Attorney with your Business Plan and Projects for him to go through it and be in touch with him, he will be acting on my behalf..

PINSENT MASONS
NAME: MARTIN BISHOP
ADDRESS: 1 PARK ROW LEEDS LS 1 5AB
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: : +44 792 457 7390

Regards,

Muhammed Abdullah

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:11 AM, Cameron wrote:

Good day,

I need you to handle an investments for me. I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you in a great business opportunity. I am Muhammed Abdullah from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). I run a private business.

I intend to make an anonymous investment of $18 Million with you, if only you can guarantee the security of my investment capital in your company and Country.

If you are capable of handling the investment,send me a detail business plan for my perusal for possible business collaboration.

Muhammed Abdullah
Joint Chairman,
AlFaisalia Group
www.alfaisaliah.com <http://www.alfaisaliah.com>
[email protected] <http://[email protected]>

If you consider this email spam, please forward to [email protected]
Advertisement

#20959 by Arnold Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.
That's certainly a scam, and you'd be asked to pay advance fees before you can be sent the imaginary fortune to invest.
http://www.alfaisaliah.com/ and http://www.pinsentmasons.com/ are both genuine and not part of the scam. Scammers often use the names of real people and businesses, with free email addresses such as gmail and lawyer.com (from mail.com)

#20979 by golddigga Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 pm
Attention: Sir,
I have seen your investment plan but Mr. Muhammed is willing to invest USD18m only, if it is okay by you then the condition is as below, if you are okay, I shall travel down for inspection but for now, read how we intend to draw the agreement.
Sir, I want you to read the conditions very carefully because the invest agreement shall be drawn on the note below.

Amount of Investment amount United States Eighteen Million (US$18,000,000)
Term of Investment 3 Years
Commence Date of investment from the date of confirmation of investment amount in
Entrepreneur account.
Repayment Date At the end of every financial year, starting from twelve calendar
months of receipt of investment amount.
Terms of investment Three years starting from the date of confirmation of investment
Amount
Returns Payment 40% for total period of investment
Exit Period Exit is set at Three (3) years through buy out
Notification of Early Repayment one (1) days notice
Penalty of Late Payments after five (5) days of not paying agreed payments on returns
rate of 5% on the outstanding will be charged.
Investor Type Muhammed Abdullah will act as a silent partner, and will be
furnished with company’s quarterly reports.

This INVESTMENT shall be at the option of THE INVESTOR thereof be immediately due and payable upon the occurrence of any of the following.
(1) Failure to make any payment due hereunder within days of its due date.
(2) Breach of any condition of any security returns, mortgage, investment agreement, pledge agreement or guarantee granted as collateral security for this nate.
(3) Breach of any condition of any investment agreement, security agreement or mortgage, if any, having a priority over any investment agreement, security agreement or mortgage on collateral granted in whole or in part as collateral security for this investment.
(4) Upon the death,incapacity,dissolution or liquidation of any of the undersigned or any endorser, guarantor to surety hereto.
(5) Upon the filing by any of the undersigned of an assignment for the benefit of creditors bankruptcy or other form of insolvency or by suffering an involuntary petition in bankruptcy or receivership not vacated within thirty (30) days, in the event this investment shall not be in default and placed for collection, then the undersigned agree to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs of collection.
(6) Transfer of investment amount shall be in whole and through electronic wire transfer. No deductions shall be made on this amount for whatsoever reason. Returns payments not made within five (5) days of due date shall be subject to late charge of 5% of said payment.
All payments hereunder shall be made to such address as may from time to time be designated by THE INVESTOR.