Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#21386 by Ralph Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 am
SHELL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
SHELL LOAN OFFER

Good Day,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do
you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle
your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a
low credit score, and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from
local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding
for any reason such as,

* Vehicle Loans
* Real Estate Loans
* Business Loans
* Other Loans
* Line of Credit
* MasterCard

LOAN RATES:
Minimum: $20,000 (Twenty Thousand USD)
Maximum: $10,000,000 (Ten Million USD)

Contact us via Email: [email protected]
Note: Loan is giving out for just 3% interest rate yearly. Kindly be
informed that loan will be given to you in any country you resides
in the world.

Any client who is in need, should provide the following informations in
order for us to open a loan processing file.

1. FULL NAME:......................
2. ADDRESS:........................
3. OCCUPATION:.....................
4. COUNTRY:........................
5. STATE:..........................
6. City:...........................
7. SEX:............................
8. Age.............................
9. CELL PHONE NUMBER:..............
10.AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN:..........
11.Monthly Income..................
12.DURATION:.......................

Thanks For Your Co-operation
MR. Robert Cooker
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Advertisement

#21518 by Ralph Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 am
In order to demonstrate how easily these people will give a loan, I have used a completely untraceable email address and completely fake emails to reply to the offer.

Please note, I have taken every precaution to ensure I remain completely untraceable, replying to scammers is not recommended, please do not communicate with scammers unless you have been trained in how to do so safely.

To show how flexible the scammers are, I asked if I could have some special rates.

Note, the scammer couldn't care less about the interest rate or the amount as he will never actually lend you any money.

My anonymous reply;

Hi, I would like to enquire about your offer for a loan,
I had a great money making idea that has potential to make millions of dollars in the first year but I will need some finance.
In order to set this up I will need $15,000,000 and I would require a more competative interest rate than the 3% you are currently offering..
I do have another person who is offering me a 2% loan for this amount and I hoped you could give me a better interest rate than that.
Please advise
Regards

Well, I didn't get a better interest rate but the scammer had no problem with matching the rate and the amount was no problem at all

Reference to the mail that was received from you stating that you do need a Loan from this FIRM, It was noted and understood that you will like to apply for the Loan for 2%, Well it is acceptable to us, Because i am very sure you need the Loan for something very important, So as long as you are very interested in the Loan, So i will advice that you get back to us with the Loan Application Form been filled by the requested informations,

Regards
Removed fake name

Do you know of a real bank who would loan $15 million dollars at that interest rate based on "something very important" of course not :wink:
#21581 by Ralph Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm
This scam bank will have no boundaries, anybody can get a loan for any amount and you can name your own interest rate, of course a real bank wouldn't dream of lending $5,000 to a 10 year old girl, nor would he lend $15,000,000 to somebody with an idea and especially at 1% interest.

Just to demonstrate, I asked for an even better rate;

Hi and thank you for the reply

As I have mentioned I do have another bank who is trying to get my business with this loan, they have come back and offered me a 1.75% loan, I am not sure how much I like him so I would prefer to deal with you but of course, a small fraction of a percent can make a huge difference on a loan of that size so I do need to be mindful of that.

Could you also advise of any fees associated with this loan

Regards

No mention of teh fees, the scammer would much prefer to wait as long as possible to introduce fees but a 1% loan is not a problem;

Reference to the mail that was received from you stating that you do need a Loan from this FIRM, It was noted and understood that you will like to apply for the Loan for 1%, Well it is acceptable to us, Because i am very sure you need the Loan for something very important, So as long as you are very interested in the Loan, So i will advice that you get back to us with the Loan Application Form been filled by the requested informations,

1. FULL NAME:......................
2. ADDRESS:........................
3. OCCUPATION:.....................
4. COUNTRY:........................
5. STATE:..........................
6. CITY:...........................
7. SEX:............................
8. AGE.............................
9. CELL PHONE NUMBER:..............
10.AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN:..........
11.MONTHLY INCOME..................
12.DURATION:.......................