Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#209764 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 pm
Do you still need this loan?.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209807 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 am
I can offer loan in your country but first i want you to know that there will be a fee which is the legal administrative fee. So i have to inform you now so we won't have any misunderstanding once it is time for the fee because that is what discourage most people for getting loans okay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210026 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 am
Hello,

The attached is the required document so if you have confirmed and find out that it's okay we will like you to fill out the below form to proceed with your loan approval okay.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

Full Name:
Loan Amount:
Duration:
Nationality:
State:
Address:
Sex:

Best Regards,
Mr. Jerry Mark.

#210497 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:42 pm
Thank you for your email. I want you to know that we can offer you the loan amount but first we want you to fill out the below informations accordingly okay.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

Full Name:
Loan Amount:
Duration:
Nationality:
State:
Address:
Sex:

Best Regards,
Mr. Jerry Mark

#210566 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:01 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your email. I want you to know that your loan has been approved and we also want you to know that the information's sent by you was also confirmed and we which to know is the bank account details goes with your name () so the loan can be deposited as soon as it is ready for transfer okay.

We want you to check the below terms and repayment plans if you are good to carry on this transaction with it as it will be re payed yearly and not monthly okay. So the below information is the repayment schedule for the loan.

Loan Balance: $750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $13,145.82
Number of Payments: 60
Total Interest Paid: $38,749.20

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,145.82 plus a final payment of $13,145.82

#217614 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:44 am
Hello,
I have emailed you several times and no response. I still wonder now if this email will get to you. Your loan is fully ready for transfer and the only delay with the loan now is for you to send down the $500 USD for the legal administrative fee before the transfer can take place okay?.

Hope to hear from you so we can proceed further, i just hope you receive my mail this time.....

Mr. Jerry.

#217751 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:29 am
Hello,

Thaks for your email XXX. I did like you to know that the below western union information is the payment details you are to send down the payment so i will await your email as soon as possible immediately you are done sending the payment.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

Receiver's Name: Monique Brandon
Receiver's Country: United Kingdom (U.K)
Receiver's State: Scotland
Text Question: Color?.
Text Answer: Green.
Amount to send: $500 USD

So once you are done with the transfer i did like you to know that you are to get back with the sender's information as listed below okay.

SENDER'S INFORMATION NEEDED FOR CONFIRMATION:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Country
Sender's State
Amount sent:
Money Transfer Control Numbers (M.T.C.N):

So i await your urgent payment to get your loan transferred immediately okay?.

Regards,
Mr Jerry Mark.

#217845 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:18 am
Hello,

Thanks for your email,i want you to know that i received and understood all what you have said but i need you to know that given you a bank account details to make the payment is not right due to the fact that you have not
yet receive the loan from us and to the fact that the company do not just released their bank details in such manner because of hackers. It happens some years back when the company faces difficulties when we once
released the banking information to a client who was supposed to pay for legal administrative fee of her loan,it was even a woman and our bank account was hack and before we could notice we lost half a million dollars. So no matter what it has become the company policy that the company banking
information will only be released immediately one confirmed his/her loan in their account.

You have to try and use the western union money transfer it is the fastest way of receiving money so your loan transfer can be done today okay.

I await your email.

Mr Jerry Mark.

#217907 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:37 am
Hello,
XXX i understand how you mean and also by saying you do not want to send any payment through the western union money transfer okay, i have spoken with the board and i want you to know that we really want to lend you this loan so i need you to know that we will provide you the account to send down the payment okay?. So first of all will you be able to send the payment today?.

I await your swift email response.

Mr. Jerry Mark.

#218344 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:26 am
Thanks for your email. Please the below is the bank account details again and do get me informed once you are in receipt of my email along with the account okay. I will expect to get an email from you with the payment slip on you must have send down the payment.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Bank Name: ERIE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Account Name: Melinda L Peake
Routing Number : 243380927
Account Nnumber: 12000111667XX
Bank Address: 18 East 14th ST ERIE,PA 16510

I will look forward to your email.

Best regards.

Mr Jerry Mark.

#218441 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 am
Okay. I will await to hear from you with the payment slip as you are done with the payment.

Best regards.

Mr Jerry Mark.