Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#28414 by joseph47 Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm
Castle Valley Lending Group is on the run. Perhaps they already got arrested. The Telephone Number 1-866-431-6504 is no longer in service and there fax number 1-(401) 542-8086 is also out of service. Well they scammed me out of $1870 for 5 months of payments to secure loan and 6 months of loan insurance. In addition I paid $162 in western union fees to these scammers :evil: They have been reported to the proper authorities. Beware :yikes: They still have there web site online. Also the names they use are William Stone and Mike Robinson. All the fax documents they will send you are phoney. Never ever send money to them by western union!
Advertisement

#28446 by Jillian Wed May 12, 2010 11:24 am
Hi Joseph, I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed by a loan scammer. Because of the nature of the confidential information usually provided for loans (soc. sec. number, banking info), please do read this information to protect yourself from possible ID theft: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/

Please also post more information about these scammers, did they send you emails? If so, please post an email which asks for Western Union payment of fees in advance of receiving the loan, complete with the email addresses they are using. (please make sure not to include your own info). This is especially important if they have written to you directly from their site/domain, that email would be evidence for getting the site offline. If they have written using a free webmail address, please also post a link to their website so that we can investigate it and possibly report it to its hoster for fraud. Let us know if you have questions about any of this.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#28505 by joseph47 Thu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm
Thanks for the reply Jillian,
Castle Valley Lending Group web site is
castlevalleylg.com (website reported for investigation - Ralph)
They contacted me by phone,did not use or have an email address listed on there site or on the phoney fax documents that they sent me. I have contacted all the appropriate athorities in the hope they get caught soon.I also intend to sue them for damages when they get out of prison. I want them to know how it feels to be kicked when they are already down on there luck. I also will be combing the internet to find when they resurface again, it should not be that difficult to find them, they remind me of bevis and butthead.
#28568 by Michael Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 am
^ The abovementioned site has been taken offline. Thank you for bringing it under our attention! :D

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#30604 by joseph47 Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am
Valley Lending Services at 877 749-1126 is the former Castle Valley Lending Group at 866 431-6504.
Mike Roberts is a fake name. He used Mike Robinson at Castle Valley Lending Group. Also another scammer there is William Stone. These two lowlife scumbags are not very bright and soon we will catch them. I already found them twice on the internet. :laugh-s: They just pop up again and again with new cell number, but be sure they have been reported each time. We need to all join together and track these turkeys. Keep posting updates on this site and others about there whereabouts. I call them when i find them and will not rest until I get them arrested or they send me my refund.
What i do not undertstand is if I can find them why the police cannot! :evil:
Besure to file reports at all the agencies, make there life uncomfortable as much as possible.