Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#218210 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Potrebujete financovania?
Potrebujete obchodné alebo osobné pôžičku?
Prajete si refinancovať svoju firmu?
Dávame sa úver na každého jednotlivca a spoločnosti na 3% úrokovou sadzbou ročne. Pre viac informácií, kontaktujte e-mail:
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]><mailto:[email protected]>
================================================
Do you need Funding?
Do you need Business or Personal Loan?
Do you wish to refinance your company?
We give out loan to any individual and company at 3% interest rate yearly. For more information, Contact Email :
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218211 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:45 am
From Infofind Ltd - [email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for your interest to work with us. I am the loan originator for Infofind Ltd. We represent a group of investors and also cooperate with banks to provide loans for our clients.

We are a registered financial entity in Italy and USA; we have an international license that permits us to provide investment funds, loans and credit to individuals and companies anywhere in the world. We can raise up to ?50 Million euros to finance different kinds of projects. The interest rate is 3% per year.

The purpose for loan request can be business, personal and Mortgage as long as it does not involve anything illegal. The terms on which we give out our loans are quite straight forward.

1. Borrower must choose between 1 and 30 years to pay back.
2. Borrower must sign all the documents. (Available only after funds transfer approval)
3. Borrower agrees to provide all information required.
4. Borrower must have a bank account that can receive international transfers.
5. Borrower must provide security for the protection of the funds.
6. There are no prepayment penalties for the our funding, loan can be paid off before the end of agreed tenure

To enable us proceed forward kindly send me an email: [email protected]

Please provide us with an executive summary/business plan for your project and I will send you an application form in return. Please feel free to ask any question. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Yours truly,
Rene.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218466 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am
Hello,

Thanks for your mail, The license of my company is attached and note my company was registered in the United states but we grant loans all around the world. I urge you to fill the application form so we can present to you our loan repayment terms and conditions. I trust your understanding.

I will wait to hear from you.

Rene.

INFOFIND INVESTMENT AND LOANS
2520 Kerry Straat Suite 226 Lansing, MI 48912 USA
Tel: (906) 289-8567
Fax: 206-666-4003
E-mail: [email protected]
www.infofindservices.com/us/

#218795 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:56 am
Hello,

Thanks for your mail, You will fill out the attached application form in Block letters.
Complete and return ASAP. Information on the next step will be communicated.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Rene.

INFOFIND INVESTMENT AND LOANS
2520 Kerry Straat Suite 226 Lansing, MI 48912 USA
Tel: (906) 289-8567
Fax: 206-666-4003
E-mail: [email protected]
www.infofindservices.com/us/

#221198 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:13 am
Dear XXX,

Your loan application form was received. It is now in our records that you are requesting for a loan amount of €750,000.00 for a period of 5 years. These are the terms on which we will grant your loan.

Loan repayment will be based on monthly payment method.
Loan repayment includes principal loan amount and interest incurred.
Loan will be repaid in 60 equal uninterrupted monthly installments.
Loan breakdown is as follows:

Loan Amount:
€750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:
3%
Loan Term:
5 years
Monthly Payment:
€13,476.52
Number of Payments:
60 Payments
Loan Interest:
€58,591.07
Total repayment after end of Term:
€808,591.07

The monthly payment for the loan is €13,476.52 and borrower is to start payment 6 months after loan transfer and confirmation.

LOAN SECURITY AND PROTECTION
Loan funds must be protected by a collateral before transfer. Non-USA citizens must choose the Insurance bond security option. The loan security is the process that guarantees loan processing and transfer. The borrower is responsible for the payment of the insurance premium. The protection of the loan is mandatory.

Note: The premium cannot be deducted from the loan amount (The loan insurance hard policy does not permit it. Premium cannot be paid after funds transfer.
The loan Contract/Agreement document will be drafted and sent to you only if your loan is approved; Please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have any outstanding debt, whether to local lender or international lender?
2. If answer to question (1.) is yes; how much is the debt? And when will it be fully repaid? Are you allowed to pay off the loan before end of duration?
3. Have you ever applied for a loan ONLINE before?
4. Have you even been convicted of any crime in your country?
5. Are you willing to do business with us in trust, truth, and transparency?

If you agree to the loan terms and repayment plan as stated above, you are advise to provide the below information:

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE /BIC CODE:
SWIFT CODE:

NOTE: Your banking coordinates are necessary to enable us process your loan approval. After loan is approved, the paper work will be signed and the loan transferred to your nominated bank account.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I will be waiting to hear from you with the requested information.

Regards,
Rene.

#221826 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:04 am
Hello,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to understand that the loan insurance can't be deducted from the principal loan amount because the loan insurance gives our out paying bank the mandate to transfer the loan to your bank account, these are the reasons why the fee can't be deducted from the loan amount.

Please I want to ask you some questions.

1. If this money get to your account will you run away from your country?
2. Are you married and how many children do you have?
3. Do you have the fear of God?
4. Do you trust or believe in him?

The loan insurance is been done by our company insurance agent, when your loan is been approved the insurance document will be sent to you for signing, with the confirmation receipt that the loan is insured then we can sign the loan contract document and move to transfer stage.

The insurance cost for your loan amount of € 750,000.00 is €4,125, Understand that this is the only fee attach to the loan. I advise you to get back to me with the information needed to enable me forward your application to approval department, when it is been approved by them than we can proceed to the next step.

Warmest Regards,
Rene.

#222283 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:34 pm
Hello,

Thanks for your mail and all you have said, you are to kindly send the below information to enable me forward your loan application to approval department, Supply the details as required below a scanned copy of any of the following:

1. Passport
2. Driver’s License
3. Proof of Address (Utility Bill: Phone, Electricity or Water)

I will wait to hear from you.

Rene.

#222638 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:43 am
Hello,

We do use this opportunity to inform you that your loan funds have been approved and we are ready to make your loan funds remitted to you. Enclosed you will find 3 important documents.

1. Loan registration/approval letter.
2. Insurance promissory note
3. Insurance Invoice

You are required to sign the insurance promissory document and return a scan copy to us .

You are advised to keep all the documents in a safe place for your records. All original and hard copies will be sent to your home address via postal delivery service; after your loan transfer is complete;

The next step is for you to;

- Pay the insurance fee (€ 4,125.00 EUR) for your loan security. How to send the payment is indicated in the insurance invoice.

You can check your loan status on our site with the below information.

http://infofindservices.com/us/checkstatus.html
Application no: XXX

Once we confirmed your payment and your signature on the insurance document, you will be presented the agreement document which you will be required to sign and return and your funds will be wired to your account in the next two (2) working days and a telegraphic slip of payment transfer to your account will be scanned and sent to you.

Thank you for your time and understanding, I look forward to our prosperous collaboration.

Regards,
Rene.

Image Image Image Image

Bank account details from the image file

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
BANK ADDRESS: 10315 Reisterstown Road Owings Mills MD 21117
SWIFT CODE: U S Currency - BOAUS3N‘ Foreign Currency - BOAUS6S
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 446030584804 ll ACCOUNT NAME: AUO. LLC
ROUTING: 026009593