Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#3860 by Ralph Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 am
This is really another advanced fee fraud but I figure most people would look in this section so here it is.

It's a bogus loan offer, you pay the fees up front and never recieve a cent of the loan, it came from [email protected]

According to google the company doesn't exist a search result on "HANKS JANES FINANCIAL INVESTMENT" Click Here it will of course come up here in a few days.

While I didn't find any definate results matching this scammer, you could check out some of his competitors By Clicking here

HANKS JANES FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
26 York Street, London
W1U 6PZ,United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-7031-914-572
Good Day,I am a private investor,i give out unsecured guarantee loans to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.we give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 4% interest rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar the maximum I give is 100,000,000 both in pounds and $USD and the minimum 20,000 >
pounds and USD$.
OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
*HOME LOAN
*AUTO LOAN
*MORTGAGE LOAN
*BUSINESS LOAN
*INTERNATIONAL LOAN
*PERSONAL LOAN
I also render Collateral And Non- Collateral Loans For Your Business Start up.If you are interested you Fill out the application details below so that we can start the processing of your loan sum.
APPLICATION DETAILS
First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Marital status:______________________
Contact Address:____________________
City/Zip code_____________________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:__________________________________
In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.Furthermore be informed
that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver\'s License or your working Identity card.
Mr. Hanks Janes
Financial Controller/Operations Manager
Email address: [email protected]
Tel: +44-7031-914-572
Advertisement