Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#242718 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:54 am

From The Desk
Of The Cash Finance Loan Company Ltd
Manager: Mr. David Orobosa
CASH FINANCIAL LOAN COMPANY LTD
contact Address:Giasicial Park
Benin Kimumu Ohio State NIGERIA
Registerd Number: n26hl9o
E-Mail Address:

Attn: XXX

We received your email regarding the need of a loan, and below this letter is Loan Terms for your loan from the Loan Amount: € € 1,000,000.00 Euro and I want you to rest assured that you are in the right place to receive funding as soon as possible, and you never will not have any regret taking this loan from my company.

We can lend you money, but once again I want to be sure you are very serious and reliable person, I want to take this opportunity to greet you, I can fully assure you that you are in a right place, and you will not have cause for concern, and secondly, you will not have any regret taking the loan from this company. Once again you are very welcome.

LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Loan Balance: € 1,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 10 years
Monthly Loan Payment: €9,201.35
Number of Payments: 120
Cumulative Payments: €1,104,161.39
Total Interest Paid: €104,161.39

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of €9,201.35 plus a final payment of €9,200.74.

* Qualifications:
1) The borrower must be at least 18yrs old
2) Even with bad credit, we continue to ensure that the borrower a loan
3) Credit may be granted even with low credit
4) There's no more or payment of fines.
5) You do not need a co-signer
6) You must be over 18 years old and above to any further proceedings this deal

* Loan Agreement:
{1} The applicant begins to repay the loan monthly repayment at the end of each month, starting with 4 months after the loan has been transferred. *

* {2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.. *

* {3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2
weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken. *

* {4} Applicant should Note that He/She will be responsible for some upfront payment on this transaction, and also the loan company will as well do the same because both parties are involve on this loan transaction deal *

grapvine.gif (2126 bytes)
CONFIDENTIAL FROM CASH CONSULTING FINANCE ONLINE LOANS COMPANY PLC
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended Solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,is liable to criminal offence
================================================== =============
================================================== ===
© CASH CONSULTING FINANCE ONLINE LOANS COMPANY PLC 2015.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242719 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am
Dear XXX

Your Message was read, and i want you to know that you did applied for the loan of One Million Euro from my Company and when you applied the reason you didn't get the reply ( Loan Terms And Conditions ) was because the company was defrauded by one of the customer.

And also we hard a Court case with the Federal Government and that court case took us away from Transacting Business for some time, Well in regards to your message well the application form you applied with is Below. Since you applied with the Application Form that is why you are getting the Loan Terms and Conditions so if you are in Agreement then get back to us as soon as Possible.

YOUR APPLICATION FORM

As requested

Full Name: XXX
Sex: XXX
Marital Status: XXX
Nationality: XXX
City: XXX
Contact Address: XXX
Religion: XXX
Postal Code: XXX
Cell Phone Number: XXX
Amount To Borrow: XXX
Duration of the Loan: XXX
Weekly Income: XXX

With Regards
Mr. David Orobosa

The XXX'd details were provided by the victim to another scammer a month ago, before he realised he was being scammed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243177 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 am
Dear XXX

*Your Mail was read and is a Good thing to see that you are in Agreement with the Company Loan Terms And Conditions Well since this Loan Transaction is Moving Forward the payment needed is for you to know that this Company is real and willing to help you in the right way {legal Way }. The borrower will only be responsible for Origination Or the Loan Processing fee, is a payment associated with the establishment of a loan, all lenders and mortgage brokers charge an origination fee,for more explanation you have to visit www.ask.com and type WHAT IS ORIGINATION FEE ? and search you will see the full meaning, which state that the borrower have to make a payment to the lender before
the loan transfer to borrower.

In this your loan transfer, your loan amount is €1,000,000 your origination fee amount is 1% of the total loan amount but the Company Board have been trying to find a way to protect all customer's from making this payment, and in your loan case the Origination fee is on the High side that is why the company have Brought out the other Option of the Loan Registration/Processing Fee which is just 3,840 Euro which should be paid upfront before the said loan amount of €1,000,000 get to the transferring bank. So i advice the Borrower to understand that this company is doing everything to ensure that your loan get to you at once but you have to pay this Loan Registration/Processing Fee which is just 3,840 Euro Upfront because this is just the payment needed by the company and is 100% Legal.

COPY TO YOUR BROWSING BAR OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELLOW FOR MORE ABOUT
ORIGINATION FEE

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/origination-fee.asp

And as soon as you get this Mail Please get back to us as soon as Possible

With regards
David Orobosa

#243375 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:13 am
Money Gram International Payment Information:

Receiver's Name: David Orobosa
Receiver's Address: 33 Uselu road Edo State Benin City Nigeria
Receiver's State: Edo State
Test Question: XXX
Test Answer: XXX

Use the above Information making the Payment of the Processing fee of 3,840 Euro and as soon as you are done with the payment please send me all the Information for confirmation. Eg MTCN Number ( Money Control Number )

Regards
David Orobosa

#243499 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:28 am
Dear XXX

Your message was read, and i want you to know that i have been talking to the Board and they have agreed for me to send you the account Number and all the information needed to enable you make the payment, below is the bank information.

BANKING INFORMATION:

Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Bank Account Number 3080035560
Bank Account Name: Mr. David Orobosa
Bank Swift Code: FBNINGLA
Bank Sort Code: 011150000

So the above Information is for you to make the payment 3,840 Euro for the processing of the loan.

Regards
David Orobosa

#243788 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm
I have sent you the information needed, so what is the problem? please reply urgently.

Regards

#243880 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:23 am
Dear XXX

When will the transfer take place? because my bank have told me to ask this questions so please tell me when we the transfer of the Processing Fee be paid?

Regards
David Orobosa

#244167 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 am
The reason why am asking you this question is because the Board of this Company have asked me as your loan Guide about the loan and the payment, so they wanted to have a specific date to sign some document in regards to the transfer of your loan funds. So i advice you tell me when the Transfer will be made and also ask your Barrister to confirm the date so that i can relate it with my Board Okay.

Regard

#245230 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:19 am
Still waiting your payment.

Regards
David Orobosa

#324664 by AlanJones Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 am

Dear Loan Customer

This is to Inform you about the your pending loan request file in our company, I was going through some pending files and i saw your request almost completed but still pending so i wanted to send you an Update in regards to your loan. Am the New Managing Director in this company and i wish to inform you that your loan is already 80% complete. So now are you ready to make the transfer charges of your loan.

Regards
Lynn