Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#239443 by Zarina Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:47 am
SUSPICION SCAM ALERT:

I saw a post at Adpost.com on maine coon kittens to be adopt with only RM500 fee, posted by Kristina Brady. She claimed that the kittens will be delivered from Bangkok, and I had to pay RM1200 for 2 maine coons and delivery cost. Had several email conversations with this person (her email is kristinabras.gmail.com) until an invoice and shipment verification email comes up. I saw this website soon after receiving the email and read all the post, which I felt similar to my situation(too-good-to be true deals, the unofficial layout on the invoice, bad grammar, etc) Later, I go through all contacts and names before any payment done, and saw the same contact number given shows in one of the post in world-pet-shippers.pissedconsumer.com. It is said that the number (+60173317269) registered under SMITH AKOH ETAMO, and yes, it is the man voice called(you always can detect the accents). I had no intention in making further deals, so I stop replying and answering. The only thing that bother me is they had my address and contact number.

Just sharing my suspicion and what happened to me these 3 days. Hope this can make people be more cautious about the name.
Advertisement

#239454 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Zarina,
I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before you lost money to these criminals. Thank you for posting this information as a warning to others who may come in contact with this scam.

The websites are in the process of being reported for fraud.

www.krispets.tk
www.krispets.yolasite.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#239949 by Babykat Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:11 am
Hi all,

I wish I could have found this post sooner. I am not as smart or lucky as Zarina and so I am now a victim to Kristina Brady's scam. Earlier today she and the delivery agency (http://www.jkairprocargo.com/) informed me that the pug puppy would be on the way to my place (Malaysia) today only after I transferred the full amount which I did because they rushed me. Right after the transfer was completed, they sent me another email to ask for a "100% REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE NEEDED" marked as URGENT email to require me to pay a fee which is 4 times more than the dog charged me. They also rushed me to pay the 1st and the 2nd payments by phone calls a few times saying they had to book air ticket for the dog blah blah blah urgent urgent.

Through the phone discussion, the delivery agency agreed that me and Kristina (seller) would share the deposit insurance 50-50. Like an one minute after, she dropped me an email (that was quick) said that she already sent her son on the way to pay the insurance deposit. Later I asked her to show me the receipt of the deposit payment. Until now, it has been about an hour, I still haven't heard anything from her.

I cried so much. It was my dream to have a pug. Since the moment I thought I was getting a pug this time, I was doing all the studying and life rearranging. I lost my hard earned money and now causing my boyfriend trouble too. These people are unbelievably so heartless. I wish them sleep very well at night.

Here I will attach the last history from Kristina Brady.
< [email protected] >
< [email protected] >

[the money for the insurance is rm 1600 for me and the other for you.
so that they can put the puppy into flight, i have already sent my
son to go to the service and deposit half of the payment, so you are
left to deposit half also, this is how we have been doing with other
people, because if we don't work it this way they will hold the
Puppy for quarantine, hope you understand me, with the safe trust me
all is guarantee, i have been using them for the past 15 years now. so
please give me that trust , same as i am trusting you to give you my
Puppy please. try to complete the balance payment for the insurance
rm1600.
Thanks for your understanding]

[please understand with me, that i don't have all the today money, all
what i got i already try to sum it up to be half of that money and i
have paid it to them, now they are waiting to confirm the balance from
you. i am paying because is refundable after Suzy arrive your Home.]
#240000 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:47 pm
Hello Babykat,
Sorry to hear that your lost money to these criminals in Cameroon, Africa. Thank you for taking the time to post the new information on this scam as a warning to others who may be in contact with this thief.

The website for the fake shipping company is in the process of being reported for fraud. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

[email protected]
Tel:+237679561780
+1-201-374-7611

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#240043 by Zarina Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:33 am
Im very sorry to hear what you have been through. I can understand your dissapointment. I do the study too, getting excited and all. But,yes. Im lucky to come acrosss this website before getting further. I hope only good things happened to you in the future.