Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#243322 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:02 pm
httptopbengals.hpage.com
Richard Blair [email protected]
Tele: (215) 995-3174
Hello ,
Thanks for the interest you have on our Bengal Kittens. They are 10 weeks old. 1 snow white spotted male and 1 brown spotted female ready to join new families. Open our website link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raised our cats and kittens in our home and they are very obedient and use to people of all ages. they are all litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Each kitten will come with all shots papers, a micro chipped registered into new owner's name with 2nd vaccination, FeLV / FIV Tested NEGATIVE papers including food & toys.
They are a big part of my family and it is my top priority to ensure that the kittens go to permanent loving homes. We will love to give the both on site to one family or home. Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? What other pets do you have, where are you located ? I'm asking $350 for each kitten that include shipping charges. We live in Philadelphia, Pa where i will be shipping the kitten's from and it will take approximately 5-6 hours for you to have your new kitten deliver to your home.
We're letting out the kittens due to personal problems with landlord. Let us know the name of kitten you will like to take home with you and i will get back to you with more information on shipping and delivery.
Kindness Regards
Richard

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#243425 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm
A request for payment via Money Gram for a pet is ALWAYS a scam.

Hello Rory, Below is my money gram information. It is easy sending the money in any money gram store. All you need to do is take the money to any nearest money gram location around you and ask for a senders form. You will be given a senders form to fill in your information, Names ,amount and where you are sending the money to as the sender, and my information below as the receiver. As soon as you are done, they will give you a scanned copy receipt with a reference number on it which shows that the money is sent . It's easy sending it in any money gram location around you.

Names: Richard B. Alvarez.
State/city: Philadelphia, PA.
Zip code: 19126.
Address: 226 66th Ave.

Send me the money gram reference number as soon as you are done. Do not give them any reason why you are sending the money so that you will not be charge with higher transfer charges. Just ask for a senders form and fill.

Richard.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#276757 by dustyr Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 pm
Mike, looks like this guy is at it again using the name (s) Marcus Williams, email [email protected] and website http://cutebrowndspottedcatshome.jigsy.com/contact.
he emailed me the exact email you have below giving me the website (I knew he was fraud and I love
to get the info and shut them down) anyway, he claimed to live in Delaware. I told him I have an aunt
in town and will come get the kitten and pay cash! He refused stating he only ships them. I asked why
only ships and not take cash face to face. I asked if he had any objection to me running his info through
the TICA he claims to be registered with. haven't heard from him as yet. The address on the website does not
exist. there is a 789 Alder DRIVE not Street as he has. The phone prefix is a Georgia number. google the phone and see lots of ads across the US but using different names. They never stop--hope we can get the website closed down. I'm not sure how.

Mike Wilson wrote:httptopbengals.hpage.com
Richard Blair [email protected]
Tele: (215) 995-3174
Hello ,
Thanks for the interest you have on our Bengal Kittens. They are 10 weeks old. 1 snow white spotted male and 1 brown spotted female ready to join new families. Open our website link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raised our cats and kittens in our home and they are very obedient and use to people of all ages. they are all litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Each kitten will come with all shots papers, a micro chipped registered into new owner's name with 2nd vaccination, FeLV / FIV Tested NEGATIVE papers including food & toys.
They are a big part of my family and it is my top priority to ensure that the kittens go to permanent loving homes. We will love to give the both on site to one family or home. Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? What other pets do you have, where are you located ? I'm asking $350 for each kitten that include shipping charges. We live in Philadelphia, Pa where i will be shipping the kitten's from and it will take approximately 5-6 hours for you to have your new kitten deliver to your home.
We're letting out the kittens due to personal problems with landlord. Let us know the name of kitten you will like to take home with you and i will get back to you with more information on shipping and delivery.
Kindness Regards
Richard

#276764 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:21 pm
Hello dustyr,
Thanks for posting this information. If you have an email asking for the payment to be sent please post it here on the forum. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280049 by Goramscardinals Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:01 am
Think I am dealing with the same guy right now!!!!
He texted me also. 229-329-3002

Glad I googled scams!!!

Hello Jim,

I am responding in regards of the Bengal Kittens , thanks for the inquiry . They are 11 weeks old. 1 Brown Spotted Bengal male and 2 Brown Spotted female Bengal kittens ready to join new families !. Open our web link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raised our cats and kittens in our home and they are very use to people . They are all litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Each kitten will come with all shots papers, a micro chipped registered into new owners name, tica registration papers including food & toys.We will love to give the both on site to one family or home . We will be on a discount if you are taking the two at once . They are big part of my family and i take great pride in finding them the best suitable homes. Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? , where are you located ? We're asking $350 for each kitten. We live in Delaware,(Wilmington) where i will be shipping the kittens from and it will take approximately 4-5 hours for you to have your new kitten delivered to your home that is if you are within the Country U.S.A .Let us know the name of kitten you will like to welcome home , more info about you and your home preparing to receive a pet as such ?, and i will get back to you with more information on how we are going to proceed with shipping
Web link is, http://globaladorablecutekittenscare.jigsy.com/
My regards.
James,
#280054 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:19 am
Hello Goramscardinals,
Thank you for posting the information on this kitten scam. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

The website http://globaladorablecutekittenscare.jigsy.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Email:::[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280056 by Goramscardinals Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:24 am
From me
That seems cheap. Most I have seen are about 1000. Why so cheap?

From him
i want you to understand that all i really need for my kittens is a good and caring home, that is why i give them for that price, that is just the adoption fee, if i really want to sell the kittens i will give them for more better price just as you said, but am not really out for money,
so if you are ready to provide a good home for them let me know which of them you need so we can proceed,
#280057 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:39 am
Hello,
The scammer is most likely located in Western Africa so he is out of the reach of local US law enforcement. Since this thief has your real information I suggest that you stop all communication and just go silent. Do not even tell him that you know it is a scam.

The telephone number that he is using is a VoIP number so he could be located anywhere that has high speed internet service.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280080 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:40 pm
Unfortunately, that is true. The only thing that we can do is expose them by posting the scripts, email address and telephone numbers.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280081 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:48 pm
http://petexpresschauffeur.hpage.com

2819 Linden Ln.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(443) 961-4529
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280619 by mandalore44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:29 am
Had the exact same issue.
See below

Hello,

I am responding in regards of the Bengal Kittens , thanks for the inquiry . They are 11 weeks old. 1 Brown Spotted Bengal male and 2 Brown Spotted female Bengal kittens ready to join new families !. Open our web link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raised our cats and kittens in our home and they are very use to people . They are all litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Each kitten will come with all shots papers, a micro chipped registered into new owners name, tica registration papers including food & toys.We will love to give the both on site to one family or home . We will be on a discount if you are taking the two at once . They are big part of my family and i take great pride in finding them the best suitable homes. Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? , where are you located ? We're asking $350 for each kitten. We live in Delaware,(Wilmington) where i will be shipping the kittens from and it will take approximately 4-5 hours for you to have your new kitten delivered to your home that is if you are within the Country U.S.A .Let us know the name of kitten you will like to welcome home , more info about you and your home preparing to receive a pet as such ?, and i will get back to you with more information on how we are going to proceed with shipping
Web link is, http://globaladorablecutekittenscare.jigsy.com/
My regards.
James,

after my response...

Great to hear back from you soon . $500 is the total amount you will spend to have shipped Tony to your
Location, that is because shipping fee is $150, so the total to be paid is $500 . he is up to date with shots, vet checked and with a year health guaranteed. I'll be sending him along side updated health record and all papers will accompany the kitten to his new home. Tony is a well trained kitten and he involves in family activities and enjoy being near kids our dog as they go about their day, I think he will make a great addition into your home,I will be using Delta or Continental airline to ship the kitten, depending on airport and city you will be given to me . he will not be ship with baggage's, but will be in a pressurized crate and someone will be there to care for and look after him on and off the plane, he will leave with food and water during the flight. Send me your shipping information as shown below so i can take him to the airport for flight booking...

Closest airport to you:?
Receivers names:?
State/City:?
Zip code:?
Phone number:?
Home Address:?
Name of Kitten: Tony?

With the above information i will be able to register him on a flight to your location later today . As soon as i'm done
with flight registration, i will send you flight and arrival details, flight confirmation number and arrival time etc. so
you should know when and what time exactly to wait for his arrival. You will need to have a valid ID or drivers license,
before you can sign the receivers form to take home Tony after his arrival.
Thank you once again and looking forward to have the information.

"James" has a phone number with a Georgia area code, he claims to live in Delaware.. possible.

However on Facebook there is a cattery in georgia for bengal cats.
Some of the same pictures are shown there that James has on his website.

Here is the link to the facebook page of a seemingly totally different breeder

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009917654159

Both a scam, or just "James"?