Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#253061 by celinamaria Wed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm
help please I've been spammed by later says she has toy maltese puppies she asked was asking $200 for the puppy she told me that she was in the more Pennsylvania and I send her the money she reassured me over various times that she was a good lady and that her and her husband was trying to sell these puppies and give them to a good home I asked her over and over and this was a scam she lied to me and told me know she gave me all this information about a dog named Daisy that I soon found to be that I did not receive today now they won't answer any of my emails text messages or calls I need help I don't know what to do in this situation because it's never happened to me before this is the first time I ever made this mistake of sending money in order to buy a Maltese dog please help me I'd like to put these people name out there so they no longer rip anybody off
Advertisement

#253062 by Bryon Williams Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Sorry that you are a victim of this scam.

Please do not send any more money for any reason. Buy or adopt your pet locally.

Please post the Emails, email addresses and phone numbers the scammer used. Also please post any website they may have. Post the fake shippers email address too.

Remove your name and address from the emails you post.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#253104 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 11:26 pm
Unfortunately, there is no chance of you getting your money back - the scammer will have picked it up using fake ids and is most likely somewhere in Africa or the Far East.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.