Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#262191 by Emdomo Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 am
THIS SITE IS REASONABLY NEW SO AS YET THERE APPARENTLY HAVEN'T BEEN MANY REPORTS OF IT! I WAS RECENTLY LEFT OUT OF POCKET BY ANOTHER SCAMMER WHO ALSO CLAIMED TO BE FROM DARWIN, AUSTRALIA LIKE THE FOLLOWING ONE I AM ABOUT TO WARN YOU ABOUT!
DO NOT send ANY money what so ever to this website! After doing my homework and investigating deeper into this site I can confidently say they are SCAMMERS! There site has no address or phone number of their so called sanctuary for French Bulldogs. They spoke about themselves but never revealed what their names were, they didn't answer my all important questions in my email, they claim to be in Darwin in Australia but their is nothing that can support that and scam adviser clearly tells you they are FAR from Darwin, Australia! on their website they claim to be retired from the defence force and only work 5hours a month so they spend all there time with the dogs at home, yet in their email to me they say "French Bulldog Breeding is a secondary job to us as we both have our individual jobs which we crave our attention to."
I could keep going on but like when you try to find previous litters, customer feedback or any info on them on google absolutely NOTHING comes up but their website. And considering these people are selling these puppies that cheap 3 weeks down the track EVERY SINGLE PUP is still AVAILABLE to buy! YEAH RIGHT!!!
STEER CLEAR PEOPLE AND ALWAYS DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!
Advertisement

#262203 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:42 pm
alonsofrenchbulldogs.net has been reported several times for fraud. Please post the emails you received from the scammer so that we'll have more evidence to convince the registrar, nameserver, and hoster that it's a fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#262273 by Emdomo Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 am
Emails from alonsofrenchbulldogs to myself.

Thank you for getting back to me in regards to my enquiry.
Your information has helped greatly.
I didn't ask about whether it was safe to fly a puppy as I have already read up about safety and flying puppies.
Another few things I'd like to query and please don't feel offended by my questions, as you would understand after my previous incident I am taking every precaution needed. When I looked up your site on the net it says you aren't based in Australia but in another country altogether?
Also how do you like payments to be made to you?
Is it also possible you can send through to me some other photos of Bash?
Also do you have any previous customer feedback that I can look at?
And I guess another thing I was curious about is why your puppies are so cheap compared to other breeders in Australia? I've learnt to discover any French bulldog puppy that is anything less than a couple of thousand dollars is scammers.

I'm sorry for my questions but to me this is important as I don't want my sons to be let down again.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Jul 2015, at 10:19 am, ALONSO FRENCH BULLDOGS <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok our puppies are 10 weeks old with a life expectancy of 12-14yrs. The pictures on our website are very recent. Before we proceed to the next step, I usually request all interested families to address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one or two of our puppies so i hope you do not mind. 1st. I do NOT place our bulldog puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. We do NOT let our bulldog puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our bulldog puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! and the 4th. ALL of our new bulldog puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new bulldog child. 5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our bulldogs crave individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider giving you our puppy, regardless of your location and note we are willing to receive our dog back at any age for any reason. If at some point you wanna move or cant keep the dog any more, please let us be the first to know. As we earlier mentioned we are not in the quest for money so we want what is best for the puppies to keep them at the top as the breed has always demanded. Finally, we will probably turn down homes with a large number of other pets as Bulldogs crave individual love & attention. We advise our potential prospective adoptive families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new French bulldog baby. You make them happy and promise you they make you happy in return.
We are based in Darwin Northern Australia so we will have to ship, I guess you should be asking a question like, "Flying a Puppy: Is it safe?" This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy 6 years ago, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners", Vet techs and breeders have even said its better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more**. And that i believe so much because i have done done process over and over with no issues ever. Note that someone usually (air hosts/hostesses,) is assigned and motivated to fly with the puppy so the puppy is flying as an accompanied pet.

Shipping a bulldog puppy within Australia INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $55.00
*PUPPY CRATE $45.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $189.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $289.00
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS. When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agent straight away and then he calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. The shipping processing time normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete this includes papers processing time. So the total to have the puppy over to you will be $700 plus Shipping of $289 for a complete total of $989. I will advice on the next step as soon as i read from you. I will provide my cell and homes telephone numbers in my next email to you so we can establish a direct and quicker communication.

Lardy

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:35 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Contact Form Details:
Name: Emily
E-mail Address:
Phone Number:
I was recently a victim of scammers online when I purchased a French bulldog pup online. Not only did they take our money but they also left my 3 young boys devastated as the puppy they were hoping for never rolled up to our family home. I am therefore very wary and skeptical now when it comes to purchasing anything online.
I did message you recently enquiring about your gorgeous young Bash and was wondering if you could send me some more photos of him and if you could tell me how much it would cost me to have him delivered to Perth WA.

Thank you
#262275 by Emdomo Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:37 am
This is the last emails between us. I have not heard from them since.

Sorry and to answer your questions:

We have no intention of breeding our puppy, he is purely to be a loving family member in our home.
Every dog we have owned has ALWAYS been an indoors dog. They have slept in either my husband and my bed or in the beds with our boys.
Obviously as we have 3 boys we DO NOT abuse children and also due to us being a animal loving family we would NEVER abuse our beloved k9 companion.
I have joined many French bulldog pages on Facebook and have researched a lot about the French bulldog breed.
We only have one other dog in our home as we recently lost our other dog due to old age. We have always had 2 dogs in our home to give each other companionship when we have to go out. And the love for our dogs is spread between them. We do not favour one. Like I said we are a family that loves animals of all kind and we could not imagine not having an animal of some sort, especially a dog in our lives. Personally I don't think my husband would function without mans best friend by his side.
I am the one who is in love with this breed and am desperate for my own French bulldog to baby and smother with love. My husband doesn't mind what breed we get and when I showed him Bash he fell in love with him straight away just like I did.

Oh and one other question I forgot to ask you in my previous email is what shipping company you use. With the incident I experienced before the owner didn't give me the shipping company name and when the shipping company emailed me I could not find the name of the business on any prt of there email.
And my other concern is this person who scammed me claimed to be from Darwin too and it turned out when I investigated further into them they were actually located in Africa.

Thank you

rom: "ALONSO FRENCH BULLDOGS" <[email protected]>
To: "emily domney"
Subject: Re:
We breed French Bulls for the sake of love and experience we have for the French Bulldog breed. We are not in the quest for money as we rather seek just homes which are willing and fit to take care of our puppies. French Bulldog breeding is a secondary job to us as we both have our individual jobs which we crave attention to. This explains why we charge fees which are relatively cheap as compared to what other breeders may be asking. Our fees are just good enough to suffice medication and feeding. Al payments are made into our CBA ACC Or WestPAC ACC
#262956 by britttayla93 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:04 pm
GLAD I CAME ON HERE AND DID MY RESEARCH HERE IS THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME AFTER ENQUIRING ABOUT PUPPY DASH. NOTHING BUT SAD PEOPLE TRICKING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND FAMILYS.

Perry, its good to know that you are interested in providing a home for a French bulldog puppy, We had a litter of six puppies, 1 sold and still have 5 available which you just saw on our website alonsofrenchbulldogs.net They are ready to join their forever new families.
The puppies available are Dudley (Male), Beatrice (Female), Guinness (Female), Bash (Male) and Dakota (Male).
DUDLEY IS NOT ONLY FROM A HOME WHERE HE IS VERY USE TO KIDS BUT HE IS ALSO EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND HAS A GREAT NATURED LOVELY PERSONALITY. HE HAS GREAT CONFORMATION WITH HER ROSE EARS, LOW SET SPIKE TAIL, BEAUTIFUL SHAPED HEAD, FLASHY COAT AND WONDERFUL THICK BODY TYPE! IT IS NO DOUBT THAT HER EXCELLENT QUALITY AND TYPE IS A RESULT OF HIS OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY WHICH STANDS THE BEST OF ALL OUR PUPPIES, he tend to be a little aloof or disinterested with other dogs but crave the attention and approval of his owner and family. Part of his charm is that he looks so tough but aren't at all. He is brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when he thinks you are being threatened. lol!
BEATRICE, Even though she is not the fastest puppy amongst this litter, she is certainly not indolent or apathetic. Even when she seem asleep or resting, she will still notice every single movement. She will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture and it is not unusual of her to bark when something is out of place in the house. She likes to play.
GUINNESS IS VERY SWEET, LAID BACK & CUDDLY. SHE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN & HAS GREAT ENERGY TO PLAY FROM AM TO PM. SHE IS THICK & HAS A BEAUTIFUL WALKING STYLE! Her vaccinations are all up to date & he is health guaranteed. On most occasions she would rather sit in the lap of her owner than join in the play of other dogs though he got all the energy. If a price where to be awarded for companionship, the winner would surely be Guinness. She is totally forgiving and loving when it comes to humans, she's actually a great guy.
BASH IS OUTGOING, PLAYFUL & HAPPY TO MAKE FRIENDS!. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN. More than with any other puppy dog, his character and personality is often misunderstood. Even his intelligence is sometimes questioned. His natural protectiveness is probably most manifest in his behavior towards small children or animals. His natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes him sometimes intervene even when any of my kids get told off by me or my partner. Of course, like in all litters, individual pups differ greatly, he is not lazy couch potatoes of breed. His faithfulness, his stubbornness, his protectiveness and devotions to his loved ones is what you will like him for.
DAKOTA turns heads wherever you take him.He will definitely be the talk of the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!! He is an awesome little baby from his head all the way to his puppy paws. He has a short and compact French Bulldog composition and big puppy eyes that will melt your heart. You cannot help but want to take this baby home!
ABOUT THEIR GENERAL TEMPERAMENT, They Conveys impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.
Well I hope I just gave you at least and idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through trainings, We own a small motel here, live here too and our pets are all raised right here together with us as one big loving family, We are both retired from the Defense Force though from time to my we are called up for some duties as a result of our experience but that only happens 5 hours every month so we stay home with our pets almost all day and night. We are breeding French bulldogs for the sake of experience only as we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We see these puppies as family members so we do not but a price tag on them but we only charge an adoption fee of $700 on each puppy but transportation cost could apply if you are not very close to us however we accept local pick ups and visits. I shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you. We will appreciate some info on the following.
Which of our puppies do you want to take home? where you LOCATED?
Thank you.
#263191 by Summerwk Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:08 pm
We also received this today!

Summer, its good to know that you are interested in providing a home for a French bulldog puppy, We had a litter of six puppies, 1 sold and still have 5 available which you just saw on our website alonsofrenchbulldogs.net They are ready to join their forever new families.
The puppies available are Dudley (Male), Beatrice (Female), Guinness (Female), Bash (Male) and Dakota (Male).
DUDLEY IS NOT ONLY FROM A HOME WHERE HE IS VERY USE TO KIDS BUT HE IS ALSO EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND HAS A GREAT NATURED LOVELY PERSONALITY. HE HAS GREAT CONFORMATION WITH HER ROSE EARS, LOW SET SPIKE TAIL, BEAUTIFUL SHAPED HEAD, FLASHY COAT AND WONDERFUL THICK BODY TYPE! IT IS NO DOUBT THAT HER EXCELLENT QUALITY AND TYPE IS A RESULT OF HIS OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY WHICH STANDS THE BEST OF ALL OUR PUPPIES, he tend to be a little aloof or disinterested with other dogs but crave the attention and approval of his owner and family. Part of his charm is that he looks so tough but aren't at all. He is brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when he thinks you are being threatened. lol!
BEATRICE, Even though she is not the fastest puppy amongst this litter, she is certainly not indolent or apathetic. Even when she seem asleep or resting, she will still notice every single movement. She will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture and it is not unusual of her to bark when something is out of place in the house. She likes to play.
GUINNESS IS VERY SWEET, LAID BACK & CUDDLY. SHE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN & HAS GREAT ENERGY TO PLAY FROM AM TO PM. SHE IS THICK & HAS A BEAUTIFUL WALKING STYLE! Her vaccinations are all up to date & he is health guaranteed. On most occasions she would rather sit in the lap of her owner than join in the play of other dogs though he got all the energy. If a price where to be awarded for companionship, the winner would surely be Guinness. She is totally forgiving and loving when it comes to humans, she's actually a great guy.
BASH IS OUTGOING, PLAYFUL & HAPPY TO MAKE FRIENDS!. HE HAS BEEN HAND RAISED WITH CHILDREN. More than with any other puppy dog, his character and personality is often misunderstood. Even his intelligence is sometimes questioned. His natural protectiveness is probably most manifest in his behavior towards small children or animals. His natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes him sometimes intervene even when any of my kids get told off by me or my partner. Of course, like in all litters, individual pups differ greatly, he is not lazy couch potatoes of breed. His faithfulness, his stubbornness, his protectiveness and devotions to his loved ones is what you will like him for.
DAKOTA turns heads wherever you take him.He will definitely be the talk of the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!! He is an awesome little baby from his head all the way to his puppy paws. He has a short and compact French Bulldog composition and big puppy eyes that will melt your heart. You cannot help but want to take this baby home!
ABOUT THEIR GENERAL TEMPERAMENT, They Conveys impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior.
Well I hope I just gave you at least and idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through trainings, We own a small motel here, live here too and our pets are all raised right here together with us as one big loving family, We are both retired from the Defense Force though from time to my we are called up for some duties as a result of our experience but that only happens 5 hours every month so we stay home with our pets almost all day and night. We are breeding French bulldogs for the sake of experience only as we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We see these puppies as family members so we do not but a price tag on them but we only charge an adoption fee of $700 on each puppy but transportation cost could apply if you are not very close to us however we accept local pick ups and visits. I shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you. We will appreciate some info on the following.
Which of our puppies do you want to take home? where you LOCATED?
Thank you.
Alex

How upsetting!
#263201 by Summerwk Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:51 pm
AND another reply:

We are re homing a puppy each for $700 and females at $780 and we also offer shipping for our prospective family adopters who are not within a driving distance for an extra fee of $289 and we do the shipping arrangements.We are located in Darwin Northern Territory. We breed French Bulls for the sake of love and experience we have for the French Bulldog breed. We are not in the quest for money as we rather seek just homes which are willing and fit to take care of our puppies. French Bulldog breeding is a secondary job to us as we both have our individual jobs which we crave attention to. This explains why we charge fees which are relatively cheap as compared to what other breeders may be asking. Our fees are just good enough to suffice medication and feeding. We currently have three males namely Bash Dakota and Dudley and two females namely Guinness and Beatrice. We will appreciate if you can get back to us with your choice of puppy as well as your location.
Regards
#264255 by Katiepauldarius Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm
We also fell in love with Bash & were busy arranging for him to become a member of our family. I spoke to Alex & was emailed by Lardy. All questions were answered, they encouraged me to make sure he was the right fit for our family. As we have only ever had rescue dogs before I was happy that these puppies came from such a small breeder, loving family environment but something was off. I noticed that Alonso French Bulldogs is now closed down but they have a new site with EXACTLY the same photos!! http://rodgafrenchbulldogs.net/puppies.html
Same as Alonso all a big con! We are just very lucky that we had a family issue which gathered all our attention so we didn't send a deposit of pay in full. I have a 4 year old who just doesn't understand why Bash isn't coming to stay with us. He said last night mummy don't be sad we can find Bash! These people are heartless
#264256 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Katiepauldarius,
Thank you for posting the information about this new website this criminal has put online. If you have any new email addresses or telephone numbers please post that information as this will help others avoid losing money to this scam.
If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#264259 by Katiepauldarius Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 pm
The contact mobile I received was 0451687131 But when I called it the phone line was very bad. The email contact for Alonso French Bulldogs is [email protected]

The contact details for the new site
Email: [email protected]

Please people be aware these are very informed operators, they answered all our questions, did not push, asked loads of questions that you would expect from loving breeders & made it clear that these pups were only going to the most loving homes. We are based inWestern Australia so the first sign for us was the cost of transport. I volunteer for an animal rescue charity & I know the cost of transport to cap it at $289 flying unaccompanied seemed very very cheap. The price point of the pups was very cheap as well but from all the contact we had it very much came across that they were doing it more for love than money HOW WRONG WAS I
#264262 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 pm
Thanks for posting the updated information. These scammers are professional con men and all they do is lie to steal money.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#281616 by Mike Wilson Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 am
http://alonsopuppies.weebly.com/
www.alonsopuppies.weebly.com

This website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#319478 by usaclar Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:32 pm
Bingo! It's a scam. Now they are claiming to be from Birmingham Alabama. They actually offered my husband a phone number to call because we just walked away from another scam that was selling French bulldogs for $360 so we wanted to do our homework. I called the phone number they gave. The first call I made, someone picked up and no one talked. Second call, someone answered after I said "hello" a few times and it was a Chinese guy who sounded half drunk at first, but then I realized after the phone call, that it is the middle of the night in China. ( :roll: It sounded like a skype call. People can do all kinds of things with faking phone numbers these days with all of the apps out there, including Google's talk ap.) I asked how they take payment and he said only Western Union. I said, we can only do paypal and he said no. They only do Western Union. Sure, they tell you that you can come to visit the dogs, so you will believe they are a real breeder. The following is the email they are sending messages from and the email they send. It's clear they have copied the text from a lesbian or gay couple selling some kind of dog and replaced some of the wording to work for them. Probably got it from some other breed of dog..:

[email protected]

It's good to know that you are interested in providing a home for a French bulldog puppy. We had a litter of six puppies; 1 sold and still have 5 available which you just saw on our website. They are ready to join their forever new families regardless of where you are.
The puppies available are Bash (Male), Dudley (Male), Dakota Male),
Guinness (Female), Beatrice (Female)
We have raised French bulldogs over the years and we have always made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed to be of help to you as a prospective buyer. All our lovely cuddles are raised here in our home around kids and other pets.
We have our own house and yard on one section and our puppies are raised right here. We are their guardians and their voice. We have committed to ensuring that they have the best possible “forever” homes, and we take that commitment very seriously. Take note that French bulldogs increase your mood dramatically! Humans with dogs recover more quickly from illnesses. I mean, how can you NOT live happily waking up to a smiley face and wagging tail every morning and after work and night?
Ok, you must have read about each puppy on our website. They all Convey impression of determination, strength, and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior. They are brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when they think you are being threatened. Their natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes them sometimes intervene when any of my kids gets told off by me or my partner. Even when they seem asleep or resting, they will still notice every single movement. Will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture.
Well, I hope I just gave you an idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that matches your preference. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through training. All our pets are all raised right here together with us as one big loving family. My partner stays and take care of our pets but I am always there to assist every day after work. We breed French bulldogs simply because we love this breed and also for the sake of experience so we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home for them. We see these puppies as family members that is why we do not put a price tag on them as you may not see that on our website. However, we only charge a fee of $650 on each puppy depending on your location. We accept local pickups and visits if you are less than 4 hours away.

So please tell us which of our puppies you want to take home?
Have you ever catered for a Frenchie before?
Where are you located??
I shall advise you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=36&t=106702&sid=630cc61b417144ac2a7ac45148016806#