Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#270629 by petscamfinder Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:07 pm
Hello,
Thanks for the interest you have in our puppies, We have a male and female left from a family of 5, three already gone to there forever homes, they are very playful pups that aren't afraid to go out and learn the outside world.They will make excellent home pets or working dogs.
-12 weeks old now
-Vet checked
-Current on Vaccines
-Microchipped
-Home raised with kids and very friendly with other pets. They will becoming to you along with accessories like toys, feeding bowls and their paper works.
I am urgently giving the puppies to a new home because I am spending much of my time at the hospital with taking care of my husband and kid who both had a horse ride accident and badly injured so no more time and proper care for the puppies. I am located at Buffalo Court, Darwin, NT 0800 and if you are interested in adopting any I will be able to take some time off to to send any to you via any Airline pet cargo services with the fastest and most direct freight session for pickup at your nearest airport like I did with the other puppies.
I am asking $350 per puppy including freight charges to your location as it will cost $235 for freight charges to your location.
If you are interested in adopting any, all you need to do is to get back to me with the following
-Full names
-Home address
-Nearest airport
-Phone number
-A $350 load & go Visa gift card(GIFT CARDHOLDER) obtainable from any Aupost in your area, you can buy a Visa Gift Card at any nearest Aupost by cash, EFTPOS, debit and credit (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX)
see sample
http://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/a ... cards.html
Once you get card forward to me attached screenshots both front and back of card together with your delivery details.(Full names, Home address, Nearest airport and phone number)
As soon I we get these details I will conclude with freight arrangement sending the Puppy over to you and get back to you with freight details but should be able to give you a call prior to freight arrangements.
regards

hello,
I am so busy at the hospital with my patients and only one left the one attached to this mail, i can not go buy paypal or any other means because the Aupost gift card will be handed to the pet cargo services with your details for freight charges, so if you are willing to take Barry with you then I can consider you get a card for $235 freight charges only, if that can be ready tomorrow morning then I will take some time off to drop off the puppy for freight over to you.

Sounds like you did not go through my first mail well, i am looking after my partner and kid at the hospital who had an accident, what ever the case that will be the best way to send the puppy as i have done with others and had no problem. So i will not be getting into other arrangements that will not be comfortable for freight of the puppy.

ok

Sorry I am told if you send money into my account i will still have to buy the card which is double expenses time, if you can not handle card tomorrow then please disregard

Last edited by petscamfinder on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#270648 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 pm
Hello and welcome to Scamwarners,
I see that you have also signed on Eater which is a good place to post the exchanges with these pet scammers.

He on SW we post the scam scripts, contact information and fake websites without showing the baiting activity. We do not want to encourage baiting on this forum.

A tip for pet scam baiting. Play along with the scam and see if you can get their fake shipping company information including the web site if they have one. Sometimes they have a website that is used by a whole group of scammers and getting one of these shutdown hurts a lot more.

Feel free to ask your questions on Eater and someone will get you an answer.

Regards

Mike

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon