Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#246945 by Danjor Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:20 pm
This looks very similar to another posted scam on this site.... Beware:

Thanks for the concern and interest in adopting my Finger Marmoset Monkeys also known as Pygmy Marmoset, we have available two adorable monkeys going for adoption. ( Male and Female ), The male monkey is called (Kevin) while the female is called (Lilliana), they are 8 weeks 3 days old. They are USDA registered and updated on all their shots and vaccination, they are healthy and have a good characteristic and temperature.

These babies will go into their new home with cages, nesting boxes, leashes, hammocks, dragon wood, start up feeding kits,diaper cover kits! The cages are brand new in the box and are powder coated,they come with a rolling pedestal so you can easily move it. They are very suitable for your new addition!We have lots of information and cute videos, These adorable animals are native to USA, they are very friendly, tame, and very responsive to human contact. Baby monkeys are animal and child friendly.

When hand raised from infancy, These babies Will make fun and they are enjoyable pets. They have the cutest faces and have huge personalities even as babies. Keeping them loose in the house is a very good option as long as you have marmie-proofed your house. They will want your attention and do silly things to make sure you are watching. All our marmosets are bottle-fed by our knowledgeable staff and have been fully socialized. Our tame marmosets are raised in love in a very hygienic and natural environment, a tropical paradise where they feel safe and at home

We are a fully licensed and reputable breeder here in Tampa, FL and my family owned and operated business location is Tamp, FL, We love what we do! Our monkeys are loved and well cared for :) , Attach to this email are most recent pictures of the babies,So View the pictures with your family and make your choice, So once the arrangements are made, we will take your baby monkey off the market so no one else may purchase him or her

I will be sending both monkeys to their forever home with a ''class 3 personal pet permit" - this is a very simple procedure.When you decide you want one or both of our babies, we will fill out 5 minutes of paperwork,this paperwork gets faxed to the fish and wildlife bureau in my Area, If you live outside of Florida you can take your baby upon delivery and USDA paperwork showing you made a legal purchase from us, We are Licensed breeder! Okay

The reason we are giving them away for adoption is because my family will soon move to Europe and we cant take them along which really hurt me,They are terribly cute and its very difficult to let each baby go to their new homes, I wish we could keep them all but i have no other choice !

If you are willing to love both or one of the monkeys for us, please e-mail me asap so that I would stop all other contacts. If you have any more question to ask I will answer truthfully and faithfully. I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

Have you had Monkeys before or Have you been keeping pets?
Are you married, Do you have children at home and do they love animals?
How soon do you need both monkeys or are you interested in getting one, Male or Female?
Where are you located (state/City)
Do you mind the monkeys or Monkey being delivered at your home?
Do you have a big house were the Monkey can play and run around?

I am just being concerned about the type of home were my baby will be going to, so that is why i am curious to know. We love them so much and we want to make sure both of them goes to a family that will show them the love they deserve.Well we are more than happy to get a reply from you and we know all our prayers this while to get a good home for our monkeys has come true

Its will cost you $300 for each and $600 for both and the fees include Ownership transfer and Shipping charges from here,We take all necessary measures for our babies to race as well as the perfect form since we wouldn't want them to end up in a Shelter,More information on how transportation and delivery would be provided to you once we received you respond,

Thanks and Waiting
Melizza Family

They listed as being in Philadelphia when I inquired but the email states they are in Florida. Even if this was a real ad, I would still have reservations about conducting business around a live animal with such distance between the buyer and seller. The grammar and spelling are also red flags. I don't expect perfection.... Just too many red flags. Pictures of the each monkey were attached.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
Advertisement

#246946 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm
Thank you for the post.

What was the email address and/or phone number used by the scammer?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#249833 by marie95 Thu May 07, 2015 12:05 pm
I found an add and got emails from Melizza Kidwell. The number is 8632253479. The monkey names were Brian and Kelly. Wanted me to send money to Cameroon. Be aware.
#249836 by CumminsDslPwr Thu May 07, 2015 12:55 pm
This Scammer has ads all over the place. [email protected]
Also uses melizza9812 on free classifieds
PH. 863-225-3479
I reported at least 20 ads that I could find, unfortunately there are lots more.

For the Bots PH. 863-225-3479

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash
#250247 by CumminsDslPwr Sat May 09, 2015 1:15 pm
CumminsDslPwr wrote:User Names On Free Classified and Pet Classified

melizza9812

melizza9891

Tedd87981

[email protected]

PH. 863-225-3479

User names the scammer is listing pets for a fee :evil:

Well, this scam is much larger than I thought.
I have been searching, and reporting the fake scam ads, and have discovered more user names, and I don't think I have even scratched the surface. So, here is an update.

PH 646-930-7251
Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia

Free Classified user names

cynthiakeys01
cynthiakeys62
cynthiakeys64
cynthiakeys66
cynthiakeys71
cynthiakeys73
cynthiakeys77
cynthiakeys78
cynthiakeys79
cynthiakeys82
cynthiakeys84
cynthiakeys86
cynthiakeys90
cynthiakeys91
cynthiakeys93
cynthiakeys96
cynthiakeys99
cynthiakeys100

And here is where the SCAMMER has branched out further to scam even more.
Global Pet Delivery
Here is a less than favorable review for them, from another scam victim,
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-pe ... of-1196029

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash
#276180 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Kristie535,

If you have any emails from this scammer please post them here on the forum along with the email address.

If you have any questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#276300 by Kristie535 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:55 pm
I have emails,texts, pics, and a video. I also have the screenshot of me telling her to lose my # & how much of a lowlife she is. I attached the screenshot of herself bein on this site. Haven't heard a peeps from her since.