Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#283964 by Annur Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 am
recently i found an ad about a scottish fold kittens to be adopt for free. I contacted 2 email [email protected] and [email protected] ..both of them replied with the same format..both of them said they lived in THAILAND and will transfer the kittens using the Pet Transportation Agency. At first I thought perhaps they both under the same agency..so i talked most with Linda Massie ([email protected]).. she said that she had an ear surgery due to an accident...whilst michelavitalia said that she lost her son due to the accident. Huh, but i don't know why on earth i still trusted them. I pay up 600MYR for both kitten because Linda said she will help me by paying another 400. i think she is trying to get my trust. this incident happened yesterday and the day before. after that..on 8th Feb, i received an email from NADY Pet Transportation Service stating that i need to pay 3800MYR for the per insurance and carrier. i was kind of tensed up because i didn't have that much of money. but that LINDA said she will help by paying 2000 and the balance is up to me. So i search for 1800MYR and gave to..guess who, WESTERN UNION under the name of JAMES HATMAN. and just this morning, the agency email me and said that the kittens are not vaccinated and the cost is 4000MYR. i started to doubt about this. so i started to search about LINDA MASSIE and i found this site.! LUCKILY i didn't gave that ****h 4000MYR yet..but still i lost 2400MYR..but damn she is very good, she said that the agency will sue me and all that..Like WHO CARES.! And you know what, the FUNNIEST part is she even said that she is the 'woman of God', the one who always pray to God and listen to His advices in order to prove that she is not a scam, when i asked for her driver license.(she tries to avoid giving the picture of her driving license)..hahahahaha..These were the messages between me and her

It was so nice reading from you again and i think this is the kind of
home i am looking for my kittens, for this kittens are good companion of
kids and other home pets , this health guarantee papers and other
documents needed by the ministry of THAILAND , here are some photos
of the kittens attached to this mail.
my name is LINDA MASSIE and,
presently i am in THAILAND .
Age .....39 years
Although we are located far apart , it is still possible for you to
have the kittens. from my inquiries, we could arrange home delivery
that will cost you
1000 RM for a kittens and you will pay directly to the transport
agency, And it will be delivered at your door step in approximately 4
to 6 hours.

I am kittens you do love the kittens but am sorry for the distance, I have
been sick for some time now and it has affected my hearing. i posted
this ads after i got the appointment for my surgical operation in THAILAND
So i was called up for my pre surgical check up two days ago since am
going in for an ear surgery. I will be in the intensive unit for 3
months. I really want this kittens out, for they need much love and
care which i am incompetent to render since am inactive. you are to
pay only for the transportation and home delivery cost.

so if okay, then get back to me with your full contact address
so that i can go and register the kittens, so i need your,

complete names...?
city/state/postal code ...?
home address...?
phone number...?

With the payment of this fee the following will be provided by the agency
1)Flight ticket
2) pet passport
3) pressurized pet Crate
4)vaccination
5)food its food guide book.
so all this must be validated before shipping is proceeds.

as soon as i have all this information i will register the kittens at
the agency. note that, the kittens are quarantine free.

i also need the above information for the paper works of the kittens,
that is the transfer of ownership certificate and the adoption papers
so you will claim full ownership and, be recognized as a legitimate
owner of the kittens.
you will fine attachment pictures of the kittens
If all is confirmed , send the required data for us to proceed with delivery .
my dear i will be waiting for your full delivery address so that i can
send the kittens tomorrow to your home address .

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Warm regards

THIS IS FROM THE FRAUD AGENCY

After having confirmed your payment for the delivery and Insurance of the Kittens and we had to do a cross check on their current vaccination status we realized that there are some missing vaccines which have not been administered to the kittens which may cause defect or may affect other pets along the delivery constraint so we urgently need a Refundable Vaccination fee just to keep the customs assured by giving them a cleared certification that the kittens have all vaccines because if that is not done then we may be unable to deliver and they will carry the kittens through quarantine which is very cost-full and complicated so you will just have to do a refundable vaccination card fee of 2500 MYR (refunded upon arrival) just to enable us use our vaccination tickets to proceed with your delivery to your home below is a list of the vaccines that the kittens needs and the ones that they have received

Test Result Veterinary Recommendation

Acanthosis Nigricans..................... .......-ve................No vaccine needed
Achondroplasia................ ...................-ve........ ........No vaccine needed
Acral Lick Dermatitis.................... ........+ve................ Vaccine needed.
Acrochordonous Plaque........................ .-ve.................No vaccine needed
Cone Degeneration, Achromatopsia..............- ve.................No vaccine needed
Acromegaly.................... ..................-ve......... .........No vaccine needed
Actinomycosis................. .....................-ve...... ...........No vaccine needed
Acute Peritonitis................... ...............-ve............ .......No vaccine needed
Adrenal Cortical Atrophy....................... ..-ve.................No vaccine needed
Allergic Dermatitis (Atopy)....................... +ve................Vaccine needed.
Allergic Otitis ( Ear Allergy)...................... .-ve.................No Vaccine needed.
Allergic Rhinitis...................... ..............-ve............. ....No Vaccine needed
Alloxan diabetes...................... .............-ve.............. ...No Vaccine needed.
Alopecia...................... ......................-ve..... .............No vaccine needed
Amyloidosis................... .....................-ve...... .............No vaccine needed
Anal Sac Disease....................... ..........+ve................. Vaccine needed.
Anemia (Congenital Hypoplastic).................- ve...................No vaccine needed
Anodontia..................... .....................-ve...... .............No vaccine needed
Anterior Uveitis....................... ............+ve............... ...Vaccine needed.
Aortic Stenosis...................... .............-ve.............. ........No vaccine needed
Arthritis..................... .....................+ve...... ..............Vaccine needed.
Ascarids and Hookworms..................... ...-ve....................No vaccine needed
Atopic Dermatitis.................... .............-ve.............. ........No vaccine needed
Progressive Axonopathy.................... .......-ve................... No vaccine needed
Bacterial Endocarditis.................. ...........-ve................ ....No vaccine needed
BARF F.A.Q......................... ............-ve............... .......No vaccine needed
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)..............+ve........ ...........Vaccine needed.
Black Hair Follicular Dysplasia....................- ve....................No vaccine needed
Blastomycosis................. ......................+ve..... .............Vaccine needed.
Canine Babesiosis.................... .............+ve.............. ....Vaccine needed.
Canine Distemper..................... ............+ve............... ....Vaccine needed.
Canine Leukemia...................... ............-ve............... .......No vaccine needed
Canine Nasal Aspergillosis................. ........-ve................... .No vaccine needed
Canine Parvovirus.................... ..............-ve............. .........No vaccine needed
Cervical Vertebral Instability................... ....+ve.................... Vaccine needed.
Chest and Lung Conditions.................... ....-ve.....................No vaccine needed
Cheyletiellosis............... .........................+ve.. ..................Vaccine needed.
Chondrosarcoma................ .....................-ve...... ..............No vaccine needed
Circulatory Disorders..................... ..........+ve................. ..Vaccine needed.
Coccidioidomycosis............ ......................-ve..... ...............No vaccine needed

Adding on to that we have faced several problems with doing transportation with the incorrect travel crate the sender has provided a cage for the kittens which will be delivered to you but that cage is not the actual travel crate that will be needed because we fear to risk the life of the kittens during the delivery like you can see in the photo below we have done this several time and some pets lost their lives during the transportation process and we have been sued and spend so much to keep up with our reputation

BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF A KITTEN THAT DIED BECAUSE OF IMPROPER TRAVEL CRATE

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jxOpfTC49QI/0.jpg

So we Urge all our clients that you are also going to pay a refundable rental crate fee that we will put the kittens inside to maintain their body temperature for safe delivery the rental fee is refundable upon arrival at your home address all this are done just to sender that your delivery is done safely we will not wish or want to get into any forms of troubles with our clients because this has happened several times and if the customs have to check to verify who is the receiver that did not provide adequate care and love for the delivery you will as well be in trouble below is a photo of the travel crate and the rental refundable fee is 1500 MYR plus the 2500 MYR for vaccines making a total of 4000 MYR which is fully refunded at your home address

>>>she also has other facebook..https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010796566859

>>my advice, please be careful u guys.
Advertisement

#283978 by vonpaso xlura Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 am
I'm sorry to hear that.

The scammer may be in Thailand, but his writing shows that he is African, most likely from Cameroon as that's where pet scammers are congregated, but maybe from neighboring Nigeria. The list of diseases contains several irrelevancies, either not found in kittens or not the sort of disease one can make a vaccine for.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10