Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#122409 by alyssamelia Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 pm
For months I've been looking for a french bulldog and received an email from a 'breeder' from QLD who had 3 different type of puppies and was selling them for $1100 (super cheap for a Frenchie) I only received 2 pictures of the said pup and asked him for more. I received more photos but was then told that in order for the puppy to be held for me/to stop other interested buyers in purchasing him, I had to pay a $500 deposit through Western Union Bank Transfer.
The deposit was to go to this particular breeders son and I was told to act like a relative in order for the son to receive the money.
I questioned this procedure and asked if there was another way I could make payment.
The breeder accused me of being "dodgy" (Me dodgy?!)
I then asked the breeder for a video of my puppy and he simply said that he required payment before he could give me the video.
I realised this was a complete scam when I received a very similar email regarding Pugs with the same payment details involved a few days later.

The scam breeders name is 'Mac Whiston Graham" and his email address is [email protected]

STAY AWAY! I began to be fooled very easily as the puppies were just so damn cute but beware!
Advertisement

#122695 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 am
Same email from this scammer mac whiston <[email protected]>

Our scamming friend is located in Cameroon, Africa IP address 41.79.130.198

Thanks for considering a response.

We are now reserving our male puppy (BURT) for your household.

We raise very human attentive puppies. It is important you understand how attached we are to these dogs. We are not only out for money but to see into it that they get the best while here or be it under their adoptive parents.

They are 9weeks 4days today! Any of our puppies is ready to meet a loving and caring family.
We advertize nationwide as we offer delivery services. We welcome families interested in our puppies to pick them up. If a family is unable to pick the puppy, we turn to arrange for the puppy's delivery.You are free to visit us if you choose to or if you cannot make it, puppy will be delivered to you in the best of condition.

We are in 11 GIPPSLAND DRIVE, HELENSVALE, QLD 4212 but it will be from Brisbane Airport that puppy will be moving.

Talking about delivery , it has never been a problem with our puppies because we take the necessary measures to ensure that they are ready for their trip home before we even get to advertize them. Though you would like to know a bit more about how the delivery process works, like that, you do not have to worry about pup's safety in the course ofthe trip. We begin preparing our puppies for the possibility of being shipped home from the time that they are young puppies...We begin to acclimate them to the type of carrier that will be used before the time of shipping. We begin by putting them in it, along with their litter mates for very short 10-15 minutes and gradually increasing the time up to about 1 to 2hrs. By the going home age of 8weeks, our puppies are accustomed to taking naps in their crate during the day and view it as a familiar, safe place of their own. This really help the puppies to be at ease in their crates, not only for the possibility of shipping, but also for new owners who will be using the crate as a housebreaking method.
During the trip home they have a big soft towel or blanket. They also have plenty of food and water inside the carrier with them. When introduced early like this, they actually like their crates and will find it a familiar "safe"retreat when they first get to their new homes where the surroundings are so strange and different..A puppy that is not introduced to the crate at a young age will be very likely to resist later. Such puppies can be much more be difficult to house break and to travel with.

As far as the delivery proper is concern, it proceeds in two ways;
1) Airport to airport delivery service,
2) Airport to HOME delivery option, where your pup is directly delivered to your address by a delivery agent. Provide the following details;House Number, full names (contact number) and closest airport. This method is the best and most used because it ensures that the pet is handled with utmost care from departure to destination. It does not exceed $200. From here, we will proceed with the booking and registration.

Our best offer for each $700.

Total cost:$900 (to include two set of shots,three set of wormers,Vet Checks,Micro chipping,Comprehensive Puppy pack, Pedigree,1Year Health Guarantee and Transportation)
Let me know when you will want the puppy to be delivered to you so that i begin putting his stuff together for the trip.

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#122887 by alyssamelia Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 am
Thank you Mike.

Someone must've either confronted him about being a scam artist or he searched his own email address on google and found this post but either way this scammer decided to use some 'colourful' words (to put it nicely) in an email to me today.
I'm just glad that it displays that he was not a real breeder in the end anyways.

I couldn't be happier that this website exists so true scam artists can get found out and innocent victims can be made aware.
#296613 by Whiteorange Mon May 30, 2016 5:05 am
:laugh-s: Just a heads up.
This guy is at it again.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

We are now reserving our male puppy (TOM) for your household.

We raise very human attentive puppies. It is important you understand how attached we are to these dogs. We are not only out for money but to see into it that they get the best while here or be it under their adoptive parents.

They are 11 weeks 5 days today! Any of our puppies is ready to meet a loving and caring family.

We advertize nationwide as we offer delivery services. We welcome families interested in our puppies to pick them up. If a family is unable to pick the puppy, we turn to arrange for the puppy's delivery. You are free to visit us if you choose to or if you cannot make it, puppy would be delivered to you in the best of condition.

We are in 11 GIPPSLAND DRIVE, HELENSVALE, QLD 4212 but it will be from BRISBANE Airport that puppy would be moving.

Talking about delivery , it has never been a problem with our puppies because we take the necessary measures to ensure that they are ready for their trip home before we even get to advertize them. We begin preparing our puppies for the possibility of being shipped home from the time that they are young puppies...We begin to acclimate them to the type of carrier that will be used before the time of shipping. We begin by putting them in it, along with their litter mates for very short 10-15 minutes and gradually increasing the time up to about 1 to 2 hrs. By the going home age of 8 weeks, our puppies are accustomed to taking naps in their crate during the day and view it as a familiar, safe place of their own. This really help the puppies to be at ease in their crates, not only for the possibility of shipping, but also for new owners who will be using the crate as a housebreaking method. During the trip home they have a big soft towel or blanket. They also have plenty of food and water inside the carrier with them. When introduced early like this, they actually like their crates and will find it a familiar "safe"retreat when they first get to their new homes where the surroundings are so strange and different..A puppy that is not introduced to the crate at a young age will be very likely to resist later. Such puppies can be much more be difficult to house break and to travel with.

2) Airport to HOME delivery option, where your pup is directly delivered to your address by a delivery agent. Provide the following details;House Number, full names (contact number) and closest airport. This method is the best and most used because it ensures that the pet is handled with utmost care from departure to destination since transportation is by air. Charges for these service varies from one delivery company to the other! It does not exceed $200. From here, we will proceed with the booking and registration.

Our best offer for each $700.

Total cost:$900 (to include two set of shots,three set of wormers,Vet Checks,Micro chipping,Comprehensive Puppy pack, Pedigree,1 Year Health Guarantee and Transportation)

Let me know when you will want puppy to be delivered so that i begin putting his stuff together for the trip.

Thanks
#296615 by vonpaso xlura Mon May 30, 2016 6:21 am
Please post the email address he is currently using, the website where he pretends to breed, and the email address and website (if any) of the shipper.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#300619 by lucas.vs Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am
Got this yesterday, answering an add.
Looks like the exact same scam.
Also included images of said dogs.

Email used: [email protected]

Initial email on add response:

Hello,

We are dedicated to providing you with quality companion puppies that are healthy, happy, and loving. We believe in what we do and genuinely love providing a healthy and nurturing environment for each of our dogs.

Our puppies are playful, loving and full of fun. They have great personalities. They have been vet checked and will receive another checkup before going to their new home. They are up to date on their vaccinations and wormings and are microchipped. They come with registration papers, health certificate, vaccination records, pack of food and a carrier if shipped.

We currently have two puppies left, male (BRIZ) and female (PRIZY). Attached are photos of them.

Let me know the particular puppy you are interested on and where you are located.

Thanks for stopping by...

Then after I showed interest:

Thanks for the reply.

We are now reserving our female puppy (PRIZY) for your household.

They are 11 weeks 5 days today! Any of our puppies is ready to meet a loving and caring family.

We advertize nationwide as we offer delivery services. We welcome families interested in our puppies to pick them up. If a family is unable to pick the puppy, we turn to arrange for the puppy's delivery. You are free to visit us if you choose to or if you cannot make it, puppy would be delivered to you in the best of condition.

We are in 16 GIPPSLAND DRIVE, HELENSVALE, QLD 4212 but it will be from BRISBANE Airport that puppy would be moving.

Talking about delivery , it has never been a problem with our puppies because we take the necessary measures to ensure that they are ready for their trip home before we even get to advertize them. We begin preparing our puppies for the possibility of being shipped home from the time that they are young puppies...We begin to acclimate them to the type of carrier that will be used before the time of shipping. We begin by putting them in it, along with their litter mates for very short 10-15 minutes and gradually increasing the time up to about 1 to 2 hrs. By the going home age of 8 weeks, our puppies are accustomed to taking naps in their crate during the day and view it as a familiar, safe place of their own. This really help the puppies to be at ease in their crates, not only for the possibility of shipping, but also for new owners who will be using the crate as a housebreaking method. During the trip home they have a big soft towel or blanket. They also have plenty of food and water inside the carrier with them. When introduced early like this, they actually like their crates and will find it a familiar "safe"retreat when they first get to their new homes where the surroundings are so strange and different..A puppy that is not introduced to the crate at a young age will be very likely to resist later. Such puppies can be much more be difficult to house break and to travel with.

2) Airport to HOME delivery option, where your pup is directly delivered to your address by a delivery agent. Provide the following details;House Number, full names (contact number) and closest airport. This method is the best and most used because it ensures that the pet is handled with utmost care from departure to destination since transportation is by air. Charges for these service varies from one delivery company to the other! It does not exceed $200. From here, we will proceed with the booking and registration.

Our best offer for each $400.

Total cost:$600 (to include two set of shots,three set of wormers,Vet Checks,Micro chipping,Comprehensive Puppy pack, Pedigree,1 Year Health Guarantee and Transportation)

Let me know when you will want puppy to be delivered so that i begin putting her stuff together for the trip.

Thanks
#303757 by Youhe Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:36 am
Got that too when I was searching for a ChowChow pup.

He send email from macgraham81, gmail account.

Offered to pay he a visit since he's around Gold Coast as well, yet to heard back from him.
:beer:
#309669 by LMJ Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:37 pm
Thank you so much for that! I nearly got scammed! They haven't asked for payment via western union and invited me to see the dogs, but its exactly the same email but for a Beagle

"Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

We are now reserving our male puppy (BRIZ) for your household.

They are 11 weeks 4 days today! Any of our puppies is ready to meet a loving and caring family.

We are in 16 GIPPSLAND DRIVE, HELENSVALE, QLD 4212 but it will be from BRISBANE Airport that puppy would be moving.

Our best offer for each $400.

Total cost:$600 (to include two set of shots,three set of wormers,Vet Checks,Micro chipping,Comprehensive Puppy pack, Pedigree,1 Year Health Guarantee and Transportation)

Let me know when you will want puppy to be delivered so that i begin putting his stuff together for the trip.

Thanks"
#309684 by shana122 Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:00 am
Hey everyone just wanted to add theyve changed their advertisement so that it is from 16 gippsland. My mother actually fell for the scam unfortunately and she's paid them 600 dollars :(

We're waiting to see if we can get our money back but the account they set up has actually closed (no surprise there).

Call themselves Princip turner henry and Ree henry

They don't even exist lmao.

Anyway I cant track an IP address, but i saw an above comment say they're from Africa. Yikes, doesn't look like much can be done.
#314606 by EddieR Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 am
Hi all...

I can't thank you enough for alerting me to this scam.

It is by shear luck that I stumbled upon this site before I lost $600 to these guys

OUR MALE BEAGLE PUPPY'S INVOICE
(BRIZ)
PRINCIP TURNER BHANU and KIRK BHANU Sales contract...
Thank you for choosing us as your breeder.

PRINCIP TURNER BHANU AND KIRK BHANU

Address: 16 GIPPSLAND DRIVE, HELENSVALE, QLD 4212
Email:[email protected]

I am reserving male Puppy BRIZ,

Our Flashy Male Puppy!

Coming with FULL REGISTRATION PAPERS!

BRIZ is my pet and i have a perfect knowledge of his personality.
He will suits you as a HOME COMPANION PET.

We want our Puppies to have happy healthy long lives and we want to KNOW who our puppies will be living with. These little puppies are PRECIOUS to us and it is important that we find the right homes for each and everyone of them.
I have just made the guarantee to keep your mind at ease that
I PRINCIP TURNER BHANU by writing this mail, accepts and acknowledge the fact that i am receiving the sum of $600(AUD), from

With Motive of Payment for the sale of a Male Puppy
Total cost: $600 (To include Two set of shots, three set of wormer, Vet Checks, flea treated, Micro chipping, Comprehensive Puppy pack, Pedigree, 1Year Health Guarantee and Transportation Cost)
Arranged Delivery Date: SUNDY 18 OR MONDAY 19 DEC 2016 )
Amount Due:$00 (AUD)
* Amount paid for Puppy Covers the following Guarantee:
1) PRINCIP TURNER BHANU warrants to (Buyer) that i am the legal and true owner of the said Puppy.
2) At the time of sale, this puppy is considered to be PET QUALITY.
3) The Puppy has been examined by a Licensed Veterinarian before leaving and given the proper Vaccination and Worming before leaving my care.
4) Warranties: The puppy is in good health and free of communicable disease at the time of sale. (Buyer) has 48 hours from the delivery date to have the puppy examined by a Licensed Veterinarian (buyer will pay all veterinarian fees). If not taken to (Buyers) veterinarian of choice within the 48 hours warranty will be nullified. If the puppy fails the examination, the (Buyer), with two written statements from two veterinarians ( Veterinarians may not be from the same hospital.), may return the puppy to us for a full refund. To return the puppy for a full refund it must be Life Threatening.. (If it is a Holiday Buyer has an extra 24 hours.) If something is found (Buyer) must pay for the puppy to be shipped back to Seller. With all paperwork. (Within a week ).
5) I further guarantee this puppy for a (1 Year) from the date of birth against Life Threatening Congenital Defects Meaning Puppy Will Die Because Of This Defect. If within that time a life threatening congenital defect is found, Princip Turner Bhanu will make a full refund or replaced the Puppy, quality and sex. Also puppy must have all needed Vaccinations by Licensed Veterinarian, Heart worm Prevention. In the unlikely event of this puppy's death in the ( 1 Year ) , from the date of birth due to a Life Threatening Congenital Defects, a statement from a veterinarian confirming such an event and an autopsy is required. Under no circumstances will buyer be responsible for veterinary or medical bills incurred. Autopsy would be paid by the (Seller)
By writing this mail, i certify that i am responsible for the content and terms specified above. Should i default any of terms in the contract from my end, let this mail serves as evidence in the court of law and Justice.
Courtesy: Princip Turner Bhanu
Hope you print out the email with my details and keep as an invoice.

Hi again,
Above this mail is an INVOICE for the puppy's purchase that should be printed out as a guarantee ONLY after payment had been done.

Below are bank details through which payment should be made through now.

BSB...............................112-879
ACCOUNT NUMBER........428256971

ACCOUNT NAME............KIRK BHANU

NAME OF BANK.............ST. GEORGE BANK

Noted MW

As soon as payment is completed, you let me know so that i can begin the booking process.

Turner