Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#273950 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm
Monkey scam (310) 627-8812

The following is a series of text messages from this scam.

The reason why am getting him a new home.
My son is now sick and Allergic to the monkeys so the doctor instructed us to give out as soon as possible. He has asthma. I don’t want to give the baby out to a pet rescue adoption association.

I am looking for a good home that will continue to take care of this baby and give him all the love and care they deserve.
Will come with all its Vet papers, registration papers, Health Certificate,and all its cloths and toys free as I won’t need them anymore.
We are going to miss him a great deal but the nature of my home now with my son’s ill health we can't keep him anymore.
All we want for him is a loving home where he is going to be loved and spoiled just as we loved and cared for him.
he is called Timmy.
We are located in Lanham ,Maryland

Tim comes along with a new brand travel cage, with toys including 5
diaper covers, 5 short sleeved shirts, Two pairs of overalls, 5 shorts,
sweat shirts,outfits, 5 pairs of pants & Mazuri monkey chow, biscuits ,
two feeding sections & all shipping documents
and authorized legal permit papers town them as pets .

In order to register him,i will need the following information:
your full names?
city?
address?
postal code?
phone number
nearest airport to your home address.

$200 is for the paperwork and $200 is for the transportation

name:Chaonaine Clarrence
State..........Maryland
City. ..........Lanham
Zip code. .....20706

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#301652 by iliana Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 am
I've recently (yesterday) had email contact with this seller. I received the email exactly word for word from craiglinda000@gmail
I informed the selling I cannot pay for the monkey (asking $400 total) until I have met her and have the monkey in my possession. She still ask for $200 to "start paperwork".
The photos she sent me via email all look dated. The furniture shown in the pics have not been common house hold items since 90s/00s and the clothing worn on those in the photos have not been the popular choice since early/mid 2000s.
#301688 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:21 am
The scammer is African and has never been in North America. The phone number is in California. Don't tell her how you know it's a scam. Just act as if you had disappeared from the face of the earth.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10