Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#300105 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:47 pm
Hello rhiinnant,
i am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this scam. Please post the email asking for the payment, include all email addresses and telephone numbers used in this scam. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

The website is in the process fo being reported for fraud..

ETA
The content is actually hosted here http://perfectfrenchies.webs.com (content )

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#301960 by William.muller0 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:50 pm
I wish I saw this post 30 days ago I too have been scamed however I lost only my deposit I was even given a location they claimed they were in DC not to far from me so I said I would come pick up the puppy . Well pick up day came I drove to the adress and no one lives there and they claimed to have moved to Atlanta four days ago. And I must pay the balance and they would ship well red flag no way was I going to send any more money . I have a number and spoke to the person and what a joke he claimed he has issues and made it seam as if I was unreasonable! they are a scam we need to warn as many people as we can please let's expose them.
#301968 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:12 am
Please post the emails that led up to you trying to pick up the nonexistent puppy and the subsequent email claiming that he moved. Also post the scammer's phone number.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10