Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#304548 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 pm
[email protected] Cane Corso Puppies scam

Associated fake pet shipping company

www.greenwingstransporters.com
[email protected]

(240) 459-87 82

I really appreciate your interest regarding my lovely puppies.I finds it not easy to email you now but i really have to contact you back.This is because i just came back from my medication and deserves some rest.But i have to email you now just to show how seriously i have wanted these puppies move to a more caring home.My main reason looking for a new home for these puppies is because i lost my husband some few weeks back and i got hypnotized due to the shock of his accident,my doctor has strongly advised me for medication. I am so sorry to tell you this but i think i should be honest with you.I am the only person looking after these puppies after moving closer to my doctor.But my health doesn't permit me to look after the puppies any more so i have decided to give out the puppies and look after my health.I need regular prevention and for this reason,i have moved to (Texas) closer to my doctor for medication.She is called Bushe.Firstly, these puppy have been checked for hereditary problems. Bushe have been checked to eliminate the incident of inherited eye disease (blindness),hip dyspepsia,cancer,skin complaints and deafness etc.Both have very great personality and temperament, more friendly and easy to train. She is already house and potty trained as u can see from their pics. She loves to play, kiss hug and run around, obeys and gives the most amazing gestures you will ever wanted from a puppy. She also love the companion of kids and other animals. So she will play with you endlessly. The puppy will make a lovely companion in your home and since I have made up my mind to let you have the little girl,i just hope you are delighted to care for her and treat her as part of your family ? She comes with vaccines record up-to-date,Nutrition supplement,Playing toys and bowls,Health guarantee papers and Hand sheet with directive on feeding and bathing.
I really apologize i can't get to see you before giving this little angel to you and I would have been very happy if you can come over to see the kind of home she will be coming from.But you don't have to worry about that okay as i will be sending the puppy with all her paper works, a puppy pack and an information booklet which contains their daily routine i have put together to help you over those first few weeks and if this is okay by you please do get back to me with your full shipping details for me to proceed with the shipping arrangement. Please do get back to me with all the information below.

Full Names -?
Home Address -?
State -?
City-?
Zip Code -?
Mobile number -?
House number-?

Once you get back to me with your delivery details,I am going to drop the puppy alongside with her re-homing items at the delivery agency ,where they shall proceed with the change of ownership document of the puppy prior to delivery. So $200 shall be needed to proceed with the delivery process such as registration,change of ownership document,activate flight details of the puppy. Once everything is done,you shall received an email you with a copy of the ownership document and an estimated time when you will be receiving your puppy at your home.This is to make sure you stay at home since you will be required to sign on the ownership document of the puppy and health document to ensure that you have received your puppy in good health.

Don't forget i shall offer lifetime support for the puppy by regular email.

Regards,
Joanna.

They are just 11 weeks old.These puppies are lively, highly intelligent happy dogs who adore people,They are excellent with children.Very devoted, easygoing, friendly and quite playful,They love everyone, gladly be friendly to all,including intruders,currently on all shot.They are too friendly to be of much use as a watchdog. It willingly adapts to family life and gets along well with children.They are up-to-date on all shot and will visit our vet before leaving. If in case you are not closer to me or out of my state,i can use a courier service to deliver the puppy over to you and it shall cost you just $200 for the puppy including delivery.About the puppies, they are very much available for a promising and loving home.
Looking for a caring home for these puppies has always been my wish,so i have some few question for you if you don't mind answering them. This is an advice from the vet okay.

1) Are you a breeder or do you intend to breed the puppy when they come over?
2) Do you have a vet hospital around your location?
3) Do you have kids or pets loving home?
4) Where exactly are you located and what's ur zip code?
5) Is there someone to take care of them if you are not around?
6) What sex are you interested on ( males or females ) ?

Please send us a picture of the one you have chosen from the pictures okay.
Thanks and hope to hearing back from you,
Thanks .

---------

Good Morning,
I am done with the registration of the puppy at the delivery agency office right now.You will have to pay to the delivery agency because the $200.00 include the delivery fee and also the selling fee.I was told to alert you to be close to your cell phone and also check your email both inbox and spam of your email for the notification of the delivery of the puppy.I want you to do me a favor when you have my baby with you,,just send me some pictures of the puppy with you and your family once you have our puppy delivered at your door step.I also want you to know they're done with the change of ownership from our name's to your names.Kindly email me back once you receive our lovely baby for my mind to be at rest.
Thanks once again.

Associated fake shipping company

www.greenwingstransporters.com
[email protected]

(240) 459-87 82

Domain Name: GREENWINGSTRANSPORTERS.COM
Registrar: BIGROCK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1495
Whois Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Referral URL: http://www.bigrock.com
Name Server: NS1.CP-39.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.CP-39.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 25-apr-2016
Creation Date: 21-apr-2016
Expiration Date: 21-apr-2017

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#304550 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm
Ernest Alford [email protected]
Call Us: (240)459-8782

Email from the fake shipper
The request for the payment via Money Gram is proof of the scam.

GREENWINGS TRANSPORTERS

Convenient U.S & international pet transportation
Call Us: (240)459-8782

Greenwings Transporters wishes to inform you that we have a Female Cane Corso Puppy name : Bushe registered here at our agency by Joanna Mendez to be transported and delivered to the address below.
checkout to ensure that all of your address is correct.

RECEIVERS/ DELIVERY ADDRESS
<removed

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR PUPPY

BREED Cane Corso
AGE 11 Weeks old
SEX Female

PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: SAAC9398846
SHIPPING TYPE: DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME:PENDING

PAYMENT STATUS :REQUIRED

1. CRATE NUMBER: **** 0042/43

THE PET HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AND RESERVATION AS ONLY A CHECK UP WAS MADE AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING RESERVATION , SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE - ANIMAL - DELIVERY/ PAYMENT FEE OF $200. IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT PAYMENT OF SUCH CATEGORY ( PREMIUM DELIVERY DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICE ) IS DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED IN USA
PAYMENT INFORMATION
Below are some payment information's and payment guide to help and direct you on how to make payment successfully and also help you save some few $

BELOW ARE SOME MONEY GRAM TIPS

Normally when using the money gram store,charges are usually involved.There are two categories of transfer at the money gram store,(Friendly and Commercial Transfers) . The Friendly transfer is charge free or very low,while the commercial or business transfer involves very high transfer charges. Now read the below tips which will guide you at the
store:

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA MONEY GRAM
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES
****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER MORE THAN $70( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER LESS THAN $20 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

METHOD WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED MONEY GRAM
AMOUNT $200

2) -Drive to the money gram store below or any money gram store beside your location;

3) When you get into the store,go to the counter and ask the cashier to provide you with an international money sending form,the cashier in question is going to provide you with one.

4) On the form provided to you by the cashier,you are going to see three sections on it as follows:

-The first section contains your own information as the sender.
-The second section contains the directors' info's as the receiver which is;

ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER

MANAGER'S NAMES Fonkam G. Arrey
CITY/STATE Dallas,Tx
COUNTRY USA
ZIP CODE 75040

Copy down the payment address on a piece of paper as it's written above correctly and take it to the Money Gram store and make payment

5) Tick on Per Minute Transfer on the form
6) Fill out all the required information needed as above.
7) Pass the form alongside the $200 to the cashier in question,the cashier is going to process your payment and give you a payment receipt to show that your money has been sent.
8) Now on the Money Gram payment receipt,you are going to see two things needed for the activation of your Puppy home delivery ticket.
-Firstly,you are going to find a ten digit activation code numbers called the ( Reference Number )and also the names you used in sending the money.
9) You just email us the Reference numbers and your first and last name you used in making the payment .
NB: In order for you to escape the risk of payment high transfer charges at the Money Gram store,if you are being asked by the cashier the reason and category of your payment,tell the cashier that you are paying this money either to a friend or a relative in USA that way they are going to classify your payment under friendly transfer and hence LOWER CHARGES.
But if you tell the cashier that you are paying to a company,they will know its a business transfer and they will charge you very high transfer charges .So for your safety if and only if you are asked,tell the cashier that you are paying to a friend.

BRANCH MANAGER
MR. ERNEST ALFORD

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon