Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#307477 by Terminator5 Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:00 am
Scameroon Puppy Scam . Scameroon Registrant .

http://sparklingmalteses.us/

Text Us for More Information at # 219-654-1902

Welcome To Sparkling Maltese Home

Sparkling AKC Cuddle Maltese Home offers gorgeous micro teacup puppies for sale .Teacup Maltese puppies are really lovely and we also have teacup Maltese puppies available for any good and lovely home out there.We specialize in tiny Maltese puppies ! We have the most beautiful quality you will not find just anywhere. Our puppies are usually sold quickly and we suggest that you get in contact with us for your reservation.We have some of the prettiest and smallest Maltese puppies in the world.Maltese Puppies Store offering super tiny Maltese Puppies for Sale. Browse through our website to view some of the cutest Maltese Puppies available now.Come and see the Maltese Puppies you have never seen anywhere..We would love to assist you in finding that special puppy of your dreams

Points to keep in mind.

Many breeders all over the country sell very sick puppies and don’t stand behind their puppies. I can’t even begin to tell you how many emails I received from people that bought a sick puppy dog from another breeder, and now have thousands of pounds in vet bills. I am so confident in the health of every Maltese puppy I sell, that before you adopt your Maltese puppy, we can go together to the vet of your choice, (local to me and at your expense) for a vet check before you purchase your puppy. I have healthy and beautiful Maltese for sale! Buying a puppy on impulse or buying a cheap Maltese can turn very expensive, very fast. I strongly suggest reading Maltese Buyer Beware. There are some wonderful tips to avoid buying a sick Maltese puppy dog, which is happening very often. Do your homework before purchasing your new puppy! Your heart and pocketbook will thank you!

Shipping is available (Shipping Prices and Policy)

We will ship puppies if and when the weather permits. We always use Priority Pet Services for all of our dog/puppy air deliveries. Priority Pet/VIP Service gives you “PRIORITY” This provides a climate controlled pressurised environment as well as the quickest and most direct flight available. During June, July & August we sometimes opt to use night flights to provide comfortable travel temperatures. These are the safest and only methods we use besides hand delivery. I have personally had a tour of the air terminal and plane facilities where my puppies are placed for their flight. We ship our Maltese puppies to all fifty states in the USA including Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, California,Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia and Canada

If there is a problem with shipping, I will do what I can to help, but it is your responsibility to deal with the airline to resolve any shipping or customs issues for your puppy. We certainly wouldnÕt consider shipping if it wasnÕt safe, It’s “almost” too easy, for everyone involved

When shipped, your puppy will be sent in a airline approved shipping crate. In the crate there will be a towel or baby blanket, a puppy toy, water and food for your puppy. We are Select Breeders with Eukanuba/Iams Company you will also receive coupons/discounts on Pet Insurance, a shipping kennel and USDA Veterinarian Health Certificate for shipping, acclamation certificate (note:) health certificate is from a certified veterinarian. All of these are the papers necessary for your puppy to be shipped and travel across state lines. These papers will be provided to the airline for the shipping of your puppy. Shipping through major International airports that support live animal shipments are accepted for transport.

shipments can only be done early in the morning when this case applies. During these warm climates we reserve the right to ship at a schedule that permits us to ship the puppy. The We only use major airlines to ship our puppies priority, these airlines mentioned above are airlines we have used previous and have checked out extensively. We also ask once you receive your puppy to let us know it’s condition and that it has arrived in: a clean crate with food and water given at the appropriate times. All your health records are being sent with your puppy and some paperwork will be mailed to the address that the puppy has been shipped to (for your vet). If you have an imported puppy it can take several weeks for the paperwork to come from overseas. When your paperwork does come from overseas, I will fill everything out and send it ASAP in the post, unless your puppy was purchased as a pet without papers

Address lookup

canonical name sparklingmalteses.us.
aliases
addresses 162.222.176.137

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "sparklingmalteses.us"...
Domain Name: SPARKLINGMALTESES.US
Domain ID: D53028996-US
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar URL (registration services): www.publicdomainregistry.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Variant: SPARKLINGMALTESES.US
Registrant ID: DI_54078943
Registrant Name: Megan
Registrant Organization: Not Applicable
Registrant Address1: 457 Avanon Street
Registrant City: Bamenda