Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#307646 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:28 pm
http://www.nanayorkiehome.com/

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF YORKIES A PLACE TO MEET AND ADOPT A PERFECT FAMILY MEMBER!

Nana Yorkie Home

Hi. My partner and I have loved Yorkie Puppies for at least 20 years now (since we were kids). We have been an animal lovers all our life and dogs have our absolute favorite. I had my first Yorkie Puppie when i was 15 years old and my partner had her at 10. They are amazing little dogs that think they are large powerful beasts. They will protect their owners even if it means that they are in danger too. It's funny once you have a Yorkie in your life, you usually will always want another one. They are like potato chips - you can't have just one. Breeding them for about 7 years has given us (and our clients) much pleasure. We breed for character and health ..they are ALL beautiful in their own way. We want to Thank you for giving us this time to show you our beautiful Yorkie Puppies. We specialize in raising Healthy and Happy Yorkie Puppies. We believe that we have the highest quality Yorkie puppies around because they have been raised with so much love and attention since we raise just a few around!

ABOUT US

If you love the shiny, beautiful coats, babydoll faces & compact bodies, then you are at the right place. We have been breeding Yorkie puppies as hobby for over a while now. Due to all the scams out there, we prefer to discuss with all of our potential Yorkie Owners and have a good knowledge about you , the environment the dog is to be raised in and your family as a whole before we decide to let you have either of them. We raise just about 6 at a time till they are all gone and this is to make sure we provide them with all the time needed to make them as lovely as they tend to be. Our puppies are all accustomed to lots of human interaction and love, they are a commitment and purchasing one, should not be taken lightly.Yorkie are famously inquisitive and can be stubborn, so don't let them get the upper hand! Our commitment to you does not end when you purchase one of our puppies. We are available to speak with you if any problem arises or if you just want to talk about yorkies! Thanks for stopping by and please check out the puppies we have available on our available page.

CONTACT US

Please send an email or use the contact form below.

We check our email every hour so expect a reply within minutes.

Email :- [email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name nanayorkiehome.com.
aliases
addresses 192.162.103.128

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom nanayorkiehome.com"...
Domain Name: NANAYORKIEHOME.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.DNS77.ORG
Name Server: NS2.DNS77.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 28-mar-2016
Creation Date: 28-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 28-mar-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 16:17:50 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.enom.com with "nanayorkiehome.com"...
Domain Name: NANAYORKIEHOME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2016539621_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-28T07:10:06.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-28T14:10:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-28T14:10:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: THOMAS FRIEDRISE
Registrant Organization: NA
Registrant Street: 267 OVERLOOK DRIVE
Registrant City: INDIANAPOLIS
Registrant State/Province: OT
Registrant Postal Code: 46225
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.1111111111
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#317702 by Mike Wilson Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:40 pm
The contact telephone number used by this puppy scammer.

(612) 642-1439

Note: the pet scammers often have scams for multiple breeds of puppies running at the same time.

Additional information https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business- ... n-96537814

If you have any emails from this scam please post the new information in this thread.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#324488 by Mrtoxic Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:32 am
From [email protected]
Hello ,
Thanks for your interest in our puppies. We still have 6 puppies available:-

Buddy :- Male
Daisy :- Female
Nessa : Female
Jack :- Male
Duke :-- Male
Bella :- Female
Bily :- Male

So please see them on our web page http://www.nanayorkiehome.com/available-puppies/ They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them. They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. So I am in search of pet lovers who can love and care for these puppies like i do. Everyone must be aware of the love and attention this puppies need. Honestly i do not breed and sell puppies for a living because i have a stable job. I have always been a good lover to puppies. I adopted their parents some couple of years back and because every one admired them so i decided to breed them. At the time i already noticed the prices of puppies were too much for some good and loving pet homes to afford so i breed and adopt out my puppies when need be. I also do it sometimes for the sake of experience. Please get back for advice on the next step to take
towards getting the puppy in your home. We are asking $380 for a puppy. However, I will also like to know the following from you before we proceed.

-Where about are you located? City and state??
-Which puppy are you interested in taking?

Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.
#324492 by Mrtoxic Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:20 am
From [email protected]

Ok, Duke is still available and he is 11 weeks old and current on all shots. Prior to to making this transition, we always request that all interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of our baby ,First of all, We do NOT place our pup in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of medical attention, we do NOT let our pup go into homes where they would live permanently outside! Furthermore, we will NOT place our pup with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse! Finally, we will probably turn down homes a large number of other pets as yorkies crave individual love & attention.
We advise our potential adoptive families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new yorkie child. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing our puppy in your home, regardless of your location.
We are located here in Minneapolis, MN so we will have to ship Duke , we consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs" The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for him on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Basically shipping a yorkie puppy to Ireland requires the following for a pet-safe program:-

- Certified Health and immunization certificates $35
- Airline approved crate (sof-krate N2 Series) $35
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee $150
For a total of $220 for shipping and $380 for the puppy summing up to $600

The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete.
We are not full time breeders and only breed for the sake of experience, My partner is in the military and i work for the civil service so breeding and selling puppies is not some kind of business for us as we do not look to make profits yet. We only charge a fee which is usually smaller than what regular breeders charge for this breed, our fee is just enough to cover feeding and medication and other expenses on each puppy until date.
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can advice you on the next step.
Thank you.
#324498 by Mrtoxic Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:43 am
From [email protected]

Duke will cost $380 plus Shipping of $220 making a total of $600 so know all what you will spend in other to have him will be $600 and more over it will takes just some few hours flight duration to arrive there ,And again know once we have everything done and your baby being shipped out i will send you and email with the full flight details (Delivery recipient Airway bill number, and the Tracking number) and from there you will know the departure and the arrival time of your baby ok. The shipping process normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day.

Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on his life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits.He will also come with his food menu , hand booklet (which explains everything about the puppy, his likes and dislikes) C.d Guide, Crate , Playing toys and a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home. I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina One and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed Purina One because it is relatively modest and is readily available in Ireland at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.
This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.

Get back to me with the following information so I can start the flight and ownership arrangements:-

Names of receiver/owner of the puppy:
Address and telephone number:
Closest airport:
Preferred hours of Pickup of puppy from airport: