Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#307835 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello,

I am very glad on your interest towards my Shih Tzu puppies.Some of the puppies are still available for any loving and caring home. 2 male ( Dude, Hendrix ) and 3 females ( Tina, Sophia, Bella ) left.$400 for each male puppy ( including shipping ) and $450 for each female puppy ( including shipping ).Visit our website at http://sunshihtzupups.com/available_puppies.html

.They are well trained and good with pets and other animal.They have had all their shots and have all work papers.

But before we proceed here are a few issues which i will like to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed, 1st. I do NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. we do NOT let our Shih Tzu puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! And the 4th. ALL of our new Shih Tzu puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Shih Tzu child. 5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our Shih Tzu crave Individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your Homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppy of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, most often the homes that are most suited for our puppies are often suited far from a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option.

We are currently living and working in Houston, TX. So we will ship, i can guess what question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me ***When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that has pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for Yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners, he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more***. And that i believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely. Shipping a Shih Tzu puppy within the USA and Canada INCLUDES

*HEALTH CERTIFICATE

*PUPPY CRATE

*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT

I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE AMERICAN AIRLINES PET SAFE PROGRAM LESS THEY DON'T HAVE THE MOST DIRECT FLIGHT THEN I COULD USE ANOTHER AGENCY. Keep in mind that two puppies may be shipped in the same travel kennel with no additional cost for shipping. The shipping process normally takes between 6-13 hours to complete. So the total to pay for one puppy is $450 and it includes shipping to your location.Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can proceed right away. waiting to read from you soon and may GOD bless you.

Thank you.

Sounds good, my partner just went through your emails, we feel good about this so we have decided to place the puppy in your home.As for the payment,the money would have to be sent through money gram transfer because its fast and more reliable.Moreover, there is a money gram store close to us here and it will not take long for us to go get the money and proceed with the shipping of the puppy.Walmart stores also do money gram transfer. We will also like that as soon as you send the money,everything should be done as soon as possible and you also get the puppy home ASAP. Yes you can get all the 3 puppies.

As for the paper work and shipping process, it normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day. After payment we will meet the shipping agent and he is gonna call all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to your location then he can book the flight.

Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on their life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits, some vet record which is well explained in the hand book as well as a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home.

I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina One and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed with these because the are relatively modest and readily available across United States and Canada at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.

This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.

So get back to me with the following information so I can start the flight and ownership arrangements;

Names of receiver/owner of the puppy:

Address,zip code and telephone number:

Closest airport:

Preferred hours of Pickup of puppy from airport/home:

We will begin the process and advice on how to get payment to us once you get back to us with the requested info.Looking forward reading from you.

Thanks

sunshihtzupups.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Domain Name: SUNSHIHTZUPUPS.COM
Registrar: URL SOLUTIONS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1449
Whois Server: whois.pananames.com
Referral URL: http://www.pananames.com
Name Server: NS1.FOZZY.COM
Name Server: NS2.FOZZY.COM
Updated Date: 09-aug-2016
Creation Date: 09-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 09-aug-2017

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#307837 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Hello

Ok lets move forward.When the money is sent for them, we will go have them registered for delivery to your location and we will get back to you with the full delivery information so that you know what time they will be arriving your location/home. I got the delivery address.We are looking forward to proceeding with the paper work and shipping as soon as we receive your payment. What you have to do now is that you send the money required so that i get them registered to your information and have everything done for them to be shipped out with the next available flight to get them home tomorrow OK.They will also come with some food stuffs.Hendrix cost $400.

Below is the information which you would copy,locate the nearest Money gram store or Walmart store and do a person to person money transfer through money gram :-

Take the info below and cash to complete payment

Names: Ndango Terrence
City: Houston
State: Texas
Zip Code: 77093
Address: 2815 Hitchcock st

So once your done with the payment, you would have to email me back with the Senders Names and Reference Number.

Email me back once you get this information for payment.waiting

#307916 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:29 am
phone number: (281) 969-4985

(281) 969-4985

Text from that number:

+12819694985 - Stafford, TX
9/30/16 3:10 PM 16 hours ago
+12819694985: Are you there? 3:10 PM
+12819694985: This is Terrence for the sale of Hendrix, Bella and Tina 3:10 PM

#307917 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:31 am

The money is not to be sent through Walmart2Walmart transfer. The money has to be sent through money gram transfer and you are oing it at Walmart because Walmart stores do money gram transfer. If you can pay for two puppies first then once you get them home, you can send the rest of the money for the other puppy. What do you take me for? a cheat or what? I do understand where you're coming from but be rest assured that you are getting your puppy you have my word, we're a God fearing Christian family and cheating people of their hard earned money is not of our faith. If we actually wanted money for these dogs, then we could post ads for them asking the regular $3500 and we are sure people will contact us willing to pay such amounts but the tendency is that those who will offer to pay such amounts are certainly very rich people that will spend more time making more money than giving the love and care that their puppies need. It is said that you either have time or money, you can't have them both.

We must give out these puppies at this early age because they will be so much work on us when they come of age so why shall we take your money and still keep the dog. A good home for the puppy matters much than the $1300 we can take from any one. Besides we do not depend on breeding and selling puppies to put food on our table because we have primary jobs. We breed for the sake of experience and though it comes with some headache, we do not ask for money as a compensation. Why should i take your $1300 and not send this puppy to you? We are honest people and cheating is against the laws on earth and in heaven. If you send the money and we don't keep our end of the deal which is getting the puppy to you, we are completely aware of the risk as you may press charges on us.

You have my word, as soon as payment is received we shall get on the shipping process and will update you every step of the way.

We shall place the order for the shipping and get back to you with the airway bill number, Delivery Recipient and the Tracking Number. And as soon as they arrives the shipping agent at the terminal, there will call you and notify you that you have a puppy pending pick up and you will be told what part of the airport to go pick up your puppy or to wait for the puppy at home, you need to use your I.D Card,Drivers license,Passport or any good identification paper to get the puppy. And as soon as i have this money and everything is done and your baby put on flight i will send you and email with all the flight details (Delivery recipient Airway bill number, and the Tracking number).Looking forward reading from you.

Thanks

#311148 by Karla Newbury Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:30 pm
E-mails received from: [email protected]

Hello,
I am very glad on your interest towards my male Shih Tzu puppy.They are still available for any loving and caring home.Price is $450 for him ( including shipping ).He is well trained and good with pets and other animal.He has had all their shots and have all work papers.Please get back to me with answers to the following questions below:

1:where exactly are you located?
2: Do you have a yard that he can play in?
3: How soon do you need him and will you care for him?
4:Can you afford $450 for him
5:What's your phone number?

As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppies of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, we do consider you as an option.If you don't mind I'll like to know a bit of your family since we know you will be getting either of the puppy.if you need pictures do let us know we shall take present once for you. Looking forward reading from you.
Thanks

Hi,
Thank you for getting back.But before we proceed here are a few issues which i will like to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed, 1st. I do NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. we do NOT let our Shih Tzu puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! And the 4th. ALL of our new Shih Tzu puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Shih Tzu child. 5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our Shih Tzu crave Individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your Homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppy of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, most often the homes that are most suited for our puppies are often suited far from a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option.
We are currently living and working in Golden Valley, MN. So we will ship, i can guess what question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me ***When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that has pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for Yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners, he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more***. And that i believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely. Shipping a Shih Tzu puppy within the USA and Canada INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE
*PUPPY CRATE
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE AMERICAN AIRLINES PET SAFE PROGRAM LESS THEY DON'T HAVE THE MOST DIRECT FLIGHT THEN I COULD USE ANOTHER AGENCY. Keep in mind that two puppies may be shipped in the same travel kennel with no additional cost for shipping. The shipping process normally takes between 6-13 hours to complete. So the total to pay for one puppy is $450 and it includes shipping to your location.Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can proceed right away. waiting to read from you soon and may GOD bless you.
Thank you.