Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#313970 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:01 pm
sandra kelly <[email protected]>
Fake pet shipping company email address shipmaritime@outlook

Hello and nice to read from you about my puppies for
adoption. I am placing them out for adoption to any loving and caring
home where they will be provided with all their needs.
My puppies go to their new homes with all their papers, such as:
- Veterinary documents
- Health certificate
- microchip
- Puppy cells and
- Passport

Here is some important information that you should know about these puppies.
Name: Dakota and Enzo
Personality: love children and other animals.

All I need is a loving home for my puppies. I decided to place them
out for adoption because they belonged to my daughter who died on her way
back from her piano lessons. keeping them reminds me a lot about her.
Moreover, I have recently been transferred to work in Cyprus and the
busy nature of my job does not give me enough time to care for them as
I use to.

I have a few questions that I would like to ask you:
- Do you have children and do they love pets?
- Do you have a clinic, where they will be taken for check up?
- Do you accept to send me pictures of puppies in future, so that I
will be able to know how they are doing?

My puppies have all been vaccinated and will come with all their
health documents. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. They
have all their complete documents and are in perfect health condition.
I am currently in Cyprus with the puppies
and I will be very happy if you can come get them, but if it will
bother you, I know a good transportation company which is very
reliable and they could have the puppies delivered right to your home
address in Israel at a very reasonable price. Hoping to hear from you at your
earliest convenience.
Best regards,
Sandra.

Fake documents used by scammer

Email from associated fake pet shipping company

Subject: CONFIRMATION OF THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR LABRADOR PUPPY

CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

UuSHIP DELIVERY AIRWAY CYPRUS

Welcome to Uship delivery agency, with all pets and -only company dedicated to pet-friendly travel. With United Airline, your pet will be safe and comfortable flying in the main cabin --- not in cargo! At Uship Airline, we maintain the right combination of low overhead and the best
24-hour/7-days service .

With our knowledge and expertise in pet welfare and international pets travel we seek to create a world where pets fly with as a norm, experiencing the same comfort and safety as humans. Through promoting safe and simple pets travel solutions we assist families fly their pets or ship them abroad to and from every international airport worldwide.
We keep in constant contact with the agents, so we know at any time where your pets is and how it is traveling. We are confident that if your puppy is traveling safely and comfortably it will be fit and healthy when it reaches its destination. Uship Airline provides a professional and friendly service styled to suit your individual needs. We invite you to make an international or domestic travel and see for yourself .

Dear Client,
Uship Airline wishes to inform you that we have in our keeping your Labrador puppy registered here at our agency morning with a flight reservation done by Mrs Sandra Kelly to be transported to the address below . You are advised to confirm the address if it is correct so as to avoid any complication at the time of delivery

DESCRIPTION OF THE PUPPY

SENDER NAMES Sandra Kelly
BREED Labrador
TYPE Labrador
AGE 14 Weeks
SEX MALE
VET RECORDS Valid
MEDICAL INSPECTION CHECKED AND DONE

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Dear client all payment for flight ticket should be paid to our headquarter in Cameroon so that our available cashier will do the confirmation of payment as soon as possible for the issuing of flight ticket for your puppies .
and payment should be done via WESTERN UNION services .since is just a 10 minutes service .so for the payment you are advise to copy down our cashiers information below and go right away after having confirmation the delivery address if its correct. we are using this service because our bank account is under auditing at this month of the year
NB. We usually use Bank Account and Credit Cards to pay when booking flight, but our pet account is currently under a 14 days Auditing process by which no funds can be paid nor disbursed from the account until the Auditing process is over. So in the mean time the board of directors have put in place that all payment regarding pets transaction/livestock related be done via WESTERN UNION to our Sub Regional Headquarter. You are to clearly copy the payment address below that reads payment address and proceed to the nearestWESTERN UNION STORE around your location. Use the Western union service to do the payment to the address below:

WESTERNUNION PAYMENT ADDRESS TO DIRECT PAYMENT:

First names: ............. ALLAH
Last names ............... ELVIS ESAMBE
Country ..................... CAMEROON
State ....................... LITTORAL
City ......................... DOUALA
ip code ......................... 00237
Address: .............. RUE 53 BONANJO
AMOUNT TO BE PAID FOR DELIVERY..... $180

Below is a westernunion address that we have help you located a westernunion store that you can go there for a quick confirmation of payment and after payment you are required to send us a scan copy of the payment receipt .
***Dear client you can go to this western union bank address for the payment and waiting for the confirmation to proceed with the flight program of your labrador puppy

<removed>

Dear Client,

you are requested to go through the above information and confirm if it is correct or needs some changes by replying to this email.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement