Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#323431 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am
http://josepupshome.com/

FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES FOR SALE - 50% DISCOUNT TODAY!

French Bulldog Puppies - Find The Cutest Pure Breed Puppies

Here you can find the highest quality French Bulldog Puppies raised here in our home. We are happy you have decided to expand your family and hope we can help you get the pet that best suites you and your family. Our mission is to educate potential pet owners as much as we can to make the best decisions about owning French Bulldogs Puppies.

We are breeders and private owners of many French Bulldogs with over 7 years of experience in handling and caring for these very special animals. Not only will we sell you animals of the highest quality, we will also provide you with a basic care package with guidelines on how to feed, care for, and socialize your new baby properly.

We will always be available to help you with any questions or concerns you have about your new family member. Please feel free to contact us at any time. My French Bulldogs Puppies are always really cute, especially when they are babies. They are able to adapt to their surroundings. I fell in love with the French Bulldogs Puppies when I was a small boy. My first French Bulldog Puppy came into my life in 1996. Her name was Nina. She was a nice baby bull, I knew nothing of the breed when I got her. I just knew she was one of the cutest little puppies. She was with me for only 9 wonderful days. She died of coccidiosis. It was then that I vowed to know everything I could about French Bulldogs and how to care for them, love them, and give them what they deserve.

ABOUT US

We would like you to take a click around and see our gorgeous puppies. We have been raising these bundles of joy for nearly 7 years now, so you're sure to get the very best. Our obligation does not stop when you buy one of our puppies. We will be here for as long as you need us, so if you have a problem down the road maybe we will be of some help. I will be here 24 hours a day. There will be lots of things you may not be sure of, just call or e-mail and we will get through this together.

Our Mission is to raise healthy puppies to bring love and joy into people's homes and hearts across America and Canada. Puppies can brighten someone's day.

French Bulldogs demand a lot of attention and affection. If you do not want that, then a French Bulldog is not for you.

I hand-raise all of my puppies. My home is usually full of puppies, all running around and playing. But, when playtime is over, they all have their playpens to sleep in. That is for the safety and protection of them and you.French Bulldogs are very inquisitive and love to investigate everything. So for their protection they need a place where they can be safe. After all you can't watch them every minute of every single day. I suggest a baby playpen (mesh) you can find them at discount stores such as Wal-Mart and K-Mart, or even at garage sales, rummage sales, or flea markets. Please contact us for any question if you have any.

Character
The French Bulldog has a very even and pleasant temperament, which makes him a perfect candidate for a household companion. French Bulldogs are very playful, yet some males may be dog aggressive. This breed gets along well with most other animals, and does best with older children

Temperament
This hilarious little dog makes a wonderful playmate and is very affectionate. Alert and clingy, this breed does require lots of human attention to thrive. This is not a kennel breed and should always be kept in a family environment. Given proper socialization the French Bulldog can do well with other dogs, but should not be around small children, as they do not tolerate rough play.

Care
This breed is an average shedder and does not need much grooming. Brushing with a rubber brush will remove any dead or loose hair. Due to the flat muzzle, the French Bulldog tends to drool so the mouth should be cleaned regularly. Bathe only when necessary.

Coat
The French Bulldog sports a very short and smooth coat that should be fine to the touch, to a certain degree. This breed does not require much grooming, but under the folds of skin should be regularly cleaned.

Training
The French Bulldog can be somewhat willful so consistency is required. Even this being a sturdy little breed, they do not respond well to harsh training methods. This dog does best with a patient handler. With the correct handler, this breed can go far.

Ownership

If you are looking for French Bulldog puppies for sale from reputable French Bulldog breeders or to adopt French Bulldogs from a French Bulldog rescue then make sure you understand as much about the dog breeds you are interested in as you can. Every puppy breed is different. Begin your research by reading the breed information about the French Bulldog puppy above. Search our dog breeds section to find French Bulldog puppies that make great pets.

Contact us:

Please send an email or use the contact form below. We have a computer on our desk at work and also have one at home and we can't talk on the phone during work hours but we are able to pick your email any time of the day. We check our email every hour so expect a reply within minutes. If you do not receive a responds, you might have spelled your email wrongly.

Email :- [email protected]

Please do not forget to check your spam/junk folders too.

Address lookup

canonical name josepupshome.com.
aliases
addresses 193.0.202.86

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom josepupshome.com"...
Domain Name: JOSEPUPSHOME.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: NS1.DNS77.ORG
Name Server: NS2.DNS77.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 16-mar-2017
Creation Date: 16-mar-2017
Expiration Date: 16-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:38:45 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "josepupshome.com"...
Domain name: josepupshome.com
Registry Domain ID: 2105425886_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Creation Date: 2017-03-16T14:07:14.00Z
Updated Date: 2017-03-16T14:07:17.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-16T14:07:14.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod
Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#323570 by Mrtoxic Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 am
.Hello ,
Thanks for your interest in our puppies. We still have 4 puppies available (Sherman :- (Male), Manly :- (Male) ,Joe (Male) and Bella (Female) so please see them on our web page http://josepupshome.com/available-puppies/
They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them. They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. So I am in search of pet lovers who can love and care for these puppies like i do.

Everyone must be aware of the love and attention this puppies need. Honestly i do not breed and sell puppies for a living because i have a stable job. I have always been a good lover to puppies. I adopted their parents some couple of years back and because every one admired them so i decided to breed them. At the time i already noticed the prices of puppies were too much for some good and loving pet homes to afford so i breed and adopt out my puppies when need be. I also do it sometimes for the sake of experience. Please get back for advice on the next step to take
towards getting the puppy in your home. We are asking $600 for a puppy. However, I will also like to know the following from you before we proceed.

-Where about are you located? City and state??
-Which puppy are you interested in taking?

Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.

Warmest Regards
Jose
#323571 by Mrtoxic Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 am
From [email protected]

. Joe is still available and he is 9 weeks old and current on all shots. Prior to to making this transition, we always request that all interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one or two of our puppies. First of all, we do NOT place our pup in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of medical attention, we do NOT let our pup go into homes where they would live permanently outside! Furthermore, we will NOT place our pup with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse! Finally, we will probably turn down homes a large number of other pets as bulldogs crave individual love & attention.
We advise our potential adoptive families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new bulldog child.
As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing our puppy in your home, regardless of your location.
We are located here in Minneapolis, MN so we will have to ship Joe , we consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs" The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for him on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Basically shipping a bulldog puppy to Ireland requires the following for a pet-safe program:-

- Certified Health and immunization certificates $20
- Airline approved crate (sof-krate N2 Series) $25
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee $140
For a total of $185 for shipping and $600 for the puppy summing up to $785

The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete.
We are not full time breeders and only breed for the sake of experience, My partner is in the military and i work for the civil service so breeding and selling puppies is not some kind of business for us as we do not look to make profits yet. We only charge a fee which is usually smaller than what regular breeders charge for this breed, our fee is just enough to cover feeding and medication and other expenses on each puppy until date.
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can advice you on the next step.
Thank you.
Jose