Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#323745 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 pm
https://www.cuterottie.net/

When i was ten my Dad presented me with a 4-months-old Rottweiller female puppy for my birthday, in a short time we became fond of the Rottweiller as a dog type and we decided to breed this really nice, elegant clever protective dog as well. We started to purchase Rottweiller females and a male. As beginner Rottweiller breeders we had to get over many difficulties. At first we only have very little special literature and we could not count on external assistance either until today that we know how to bring up the puppies very well. Our dogs live in our home and our puppies are raised in our home . Wonderful, healthy, in family environment socialized, regularly all the time deworned Rottweiller puppies, with complete vaccination programme (including the vaccination against rabies and the chipping), from parents with excellent genetic background, with health certificate, from our internationally acknowledged breed are for adoption

WE ARE PROUD ROTTWEILER BREEDERS

Be the first to get new arrivals and exclusive promotions.

NEW ARRIVLES

"Rottweiler breeders aim at a dog of abundant strength, black coated with clearly defined rich tan markings, whose powerful appearance does not lack nobility and which is exceptionally well suited to being a companion, service and working dog.

"[3] This breed is all about balance, endurance, proportionality, intelligence and strength. The various standards in place for the Rottweiler's physical appearance specify these characteristics.

Address:

2307 Fowler Dr 76209 Denton Texas

Opening Hours:

Mon-Thu: 08:00am - 10:00pm

Friday: 9:00am - 9:30pm

Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm

Address lookup

canonical name cuterottie.net.
aliases
addresses 23.236.62.147

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom CUTEROTTIE.NET"...
Domain Name: CUTEROTTIE.NET
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS14.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS15.WIXDNS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-feb-2017
Creation Date: 15-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 15-feb-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:37:55 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.networksolutions.com with "CUTEROTTIE.NET"...
Domain Name: cuterottie.net
Registry Domain ID: 2097869863_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
Updated Date: 2017-02-15T15:14:55Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-15T15:14:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-15T15:14:54Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Linda Pride
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 65 ring way st
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2029871675
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#323829 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:15 pm
CUTE ROTTIE [email protected]
*Name : VINCE*
*Breed: ROTTWEILER*
*Sex : Male*
*Price : $600* shipping fee inclusive.

Come meet Vince he is the sweetest puppy around he is AKC registered and comes from a European import champion bloodline
both mom and dad are hip and elbow certified her tail is docked and dewclaws removed he is vet checked, dewormed, up to date on shots and also comes with a health guarantee if you would like to come see him in person or have him flown to you please contact me by text or call. Thank you for your interest.
• akc registraiton• health guarantee• travel crate• vaccinations• vet check

I tried to call you but you did not pick so please if you are okay then get back to me with the following details so we can proceed.

Your full name................
Full home address.............
State/City....................
Postal/zip code................
Contact numbers................
Nearest airport to your location.......

Once I have the details, I will send you my details so you can go make the payment for me to go ahead with the registration of the dogs so it can be ship over to your home asap.

I will start necessary arrangements and get everything together including their toys, crate and other accessories with paper works, I will register and get them on board with the next available going trip to your location you will have all the delivery details and tracking number status schedule sent to you in which you will use in tracking the puppies till they arrive your location.

Hope to read from you soonest.

Thanks

Okay good, below are my details , all you need to do is locate any near by MONEY GRAM store and go make the payment. Tell the woman working there that you want to send money to that names and address below, they will give you a sending form you fill it and once you are done they will send it and give you the receipt to send to me for confirmation so we can proceed.

full names........................ .Tom Lawrence
state .............................. ..TEXAS
City .............................. ....Denton
zipcode .............................. 76209
House address ......................2307 Fowler Dr
Amount........................ .........$600

Once you are done with the payment send me the 8 digit REFERENCE number and a picture of the payment receipt for confirmation of payment then I will arrange Vince stuffs and go register him immediately for delivery to your home . Once I am done the shippers will contact via email with full shipping details so you can know exactly when Vnce will be home with you. Shipping will take maximum 10 hours .

Below are MONEY GRAM stores around your house you can go to any.

<removed>
You just go there and ask for the sending form, fill with my details and give them and they will get it send .
How long can you take to go make the payment ??

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon