Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#326205 by jfry38 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm
Hello All!

Just wanted to get on here and air a dirty scammers that tried to get me. Thank goodness I have the common sense to see right through this. First a little back story. My husband and I have been on the look out for French Bulldog Puppy. I know an expensive breed. We only wanted it as a pet, NOTHING more. No showing, and no breeding. I come across this guy with one for sale for only $600 in Galveston, TX named Chris Harry Thomason. I thought "Wow! What a deal! Everyone else wants triple that." (First red flag) So I fill out the contact us form because WHY NOT?!? (Which had a picture of a guy with two cats and a Boston Terrier, not a Frenchie) The next morning the guy promptly emailed me and texted my phone to let me know he did just that. (Kind of weird.) I asked all the questions a potential owner should ask a breeder/owner. I asked for photos, videos, and if he could send my all of the things to know if this was legit. How was payment suppose to happen? His response, Western Union- RED FLAG. I told him no sorry, don't do that. Then he said Pay Pal. I said no again. His responses were "Oh I can't send you a video." and "I don't have the dogs with me but they are at a puppy sitting service--my landlord doesn't allow pets.--EVEN THOUGH, his website said they live with him! Which leads me to the other red flags...his website. Some of it checked out but some of it not. My thoughts--Like, where was the pictures of him and these puppies? Where are the videos? No bio. Etc. Etc. I could go on and on! Then I ask him to please call me INSTEAD of texting me; that it would be easier to talk about my concerns. So he calls me.... On the other line is a man with Middle Eastern Accent. I hate throw around race here BUTTTTT, i'm pretty sure the white guy in the picture from the contact page was NOT the guy I was talking to. Right then and there, I hung up and block his number. Like I said before, I could go on and on. I will post his page, his email and his number for anyone to see- THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER AND DOES NOT HAVE THE PUPPIES POSTED ON HIS PAGE!!! HE TOOK THEM FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE WHEN VENTURING FOR A NEW PUP! THESE PEOPLE WITH PREY ON ANYONE!

http://chrisbestfrenchiespupps.com/available-puppies

+1 (512)-582-3901

[email protected]
Advertisement