Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#314677 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Telephone numbers used in this scam Contact #: (800) 230-9020 Contact # (443) 272-5816
Sweet Pomsky puppies. (Male and female..

Hi
I really appreciate your love and concern towards my puppies most especially my
female puppy (Jane) as i know she will make an excellent home
companion in your home. She will be coming alongside with all her
accessories and papers including some food samples.All i want is for
you to spoil this puppy with lots of love care and attention and also
send me monthly updated photos of
her as well so i can see how she is faring in her new home.
I usually take them out for a walk 2 to 3 times a week and would like
you to create time and do same and its good and ease the adaptation process.

I am presently in Columbus, OH with the puppies where I have been
reference for my treatment. I have been suffering from brain cancer
for years now,so now is the time for my surgery.So if you can't come
then i can only arrange for a home delivery over to your home with a
pet shipping company to have the puppy deliver at your doorstep which
will take few hours for the puppy to get over to your home . All
what you shall be paying for the puppy and delivery is the $400 no
extra charges.

The main reason am given them out is due to my ill health so spoiling
this puppy and getting updates will make me most excited person. All
what i need from you for the change of ownership papers, registration
and delivery are your full home delivery details as below.

Full Names...
City / State ......
House address.....
Zip code.....
Cell number....
Home number....

Once i get the details i shall be getting everything ready and taking
the puppy RIGHT AWAY to the delivery company and
getting her register and deliver over to your home so you can
start spoiling her with the love you have for her.
I shall be sending the puppy over to your home with all accessories,
papers and food samples So do get back to me with the details above.

Thanks and waiting

Hi

Thanks for the interest in my puppies . i have attached photos of my
male and female puppies who are in need of a new and lovely home.
They are all 11 weeks old and vet checked and vaccinated, home and
toilet trained and will be coming along with all their necessary
papers and 1 year health guarantee and others like, eating boll, pet
blanket, play toy and food menu, they go along with other home pets
and love the company of kids mostly, very friendly and socialize, they
are very healthy, smart and playful. They have all their shots and up
to date,they are very energetic . They are mixed breed of
Pomeranian/husky and will let you have one for $400 and both for $700

We are looking for families (an individual is a family of one though
who can commit to a forever home for the dogs, and seem to us to have
the right stuff to love our puppies. Our puppies come with all their
accessories and papers and we claim the right to deny any prospective
person our puppies.
Please do let me know the following:

-Where are you located?
-Are you married?
-Do you have kids?
-Do they love puppies?
-Are you a first time dog owner?
-Do you have any other pets?
-Are you a breeder?
-Are you interested in a male or female?
-Do you have space in your apartment for the dog to play around?
-When do you want the puppy your home?

sorry for too many questions just that I will really like to know the
kind of home my babies will be going to ok. Please these puppies are
very precious and we must be very conscious handing them out to any
one as we had bad experience in the past. Hope you do understand and
get back to me with answers

I will be waiting to read from you soonest

I really appreciate your interest and love towards Jane as i really
want the best for them before i go in for my surgery of which i pray
everything will work out well. Its nice reading from you with your
full home delivery address as i will be using for the change of
ownership papers, registration and delivery of the puppy over to your
home. Regarding payment, you will need to make your payment first so
the puppy can be issue a delivery ticket before delivery .
Once am done with the registration, the delivery company shall be
contacting you on email and on phone to direct you on how you shall
be
going about making payment to them first and how you shall be going
about receiving the puppy at your home. I will be sending the puppy
alongside the following,
Health Certificate
Ownership papers
Vet Record
Pedigree
Food Sample
Collar and leash
Shampoo
Blanket

All what you will need to get for her is a bed, water bowl and new
food dishes. I hope you will be ready to welcome this puppy home as i
really wish to see her in your home been happy with her new family.

Associated fake pet shipping company

Subject: RESPOND FROM PETS AIRWAYS *** URGENT DELIVERY AND PAYMENT OF YOUR FEMALE POMSKY PUPPY (JANE)

WELCOME TO PETS AIR WAYS TRANSPORT SERVICE

Transportation Services (PET AIR WAYS TRANSPORT)
AIRPORT
HOME DELIVER
Contact # : (800) 230-9020
We at Columbus, OH airfreight services offer a Europe-wide collection and delivery of your animals. We use modern vehicles and specially trained drivers. All drivers have an authorization under paragraph 1 of Article 11 (EC) Regulation of the Council of 22 Dec 2004 Nr.1/2005 issued on the protection of animals by: Hesse Laboratory, School of Veterinary Border Inspection Hessen, Germany. They are highly skilled and trained and for the most part for over 10 years with the team of GK Airfreight service for the carriage of live animals responsible. Experience on the road and also in caring for the animals on long journeys guarantee that your pet arrives safely.
Oregon professional pets shippers and their staff has been successfully transporting pets for over a decade. We are licensed by the ASDA, and comply with the Animal Welfare Act in all phases in handling pets . We are fully insured for all ground transportation. We treat your pet like one of our own, providing plenty of TLC, to make the journey as stress free as possible.Interstate professional Pets shippers is able to arrange door-to-door pet transportation worldwide. Successful relocation of your pet requires careful planning with a current knowledge of all domestic and international regulations. With that knowledge, along with our extensive Alabama of other global professionals, we can provide time saving, safe transportation of your pets. Our dedication is to the worry-free, hassle-free, cost effective, shipment of animals anywhere in the world.
Professional arrangements for door-to-door shipping
Airline reservations and itineraries
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping
We can also provide:
Vaccinations, certificates, and documentation
Adoption Papers,
Airline approved shipping containers
Customs clearance
Destination/origin ground services
Home pick up and drop off
Full service boarding facility
Birds and cat grooming

UNFORESEEN CHARGES

Please keep in mind that in the event of any delays caused by weather or the airlines we will take care of your pet(s), but that additional charges will be incurred.

OBJECTIVE (1)

new Pets shippers is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our
customers, including pets.Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery/shipping for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet.If warm temperatures are a concern,pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely.But for larger animals,a kennel is not required.

OBJECTIVE (2)

We are international pet shipping and pet transportation experts. Wherever you need your dog, cat or any other kind of pet transported worldwide, we have years of experience, and all the certifications, affiliations and knowledge required.
Pet shipping regulations, requirements and procedures are to protect the well-being and safety of animals in transit. Airlines transport animals in the cargo compartment of the plane, but some airlines allow passengers to transport small animals in the cabin as carry-on luggage.

TAKE NOTE:
Registration Code No. 8756EI
DEPARTURE TIME TODAY : ~ ~ ~ PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME TODAY : ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ PENDING
FREIGHT CONFIRMATION TRACKING: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~PENDING

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about your Female Pomsky puppy Place here at our service by Mrs. Lock Kendra with Registration Code 8756EI to be transported and delivered to you using the following information.

PETS INFORMATION
Breed POMSKY PUPPY
Names JANE
Sex FEMALE

CONFIRM YOUR HOME ADDRESS
<removed to protect privacy>

PICK UP REQUIREMENTS;
You will be required to present copy of any document that identifies you as the right receiver of this dog like a copy of your identification card or a copy of your driver's license.

ABOUT PUPPY (S)"
DEAR CLIENT
These Puppy will be coming over to you with all necessary papers needed, but the veterinarian needed to conduct another test to be sure of their health status, It was done, all was fine and medication papers were accurate. The test results shows that this puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like other dogs,horses,birds and cats and even home Kids.. So theese puppies are now ready to be transported and delivered to you which will be carried out later on today and will arrive your location Today Depending on how fast payment is made. It should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for transportation of $400 is paid. So we advice you to pay the money as soon as possible today not using your credit card but using a MONEY GRAM shop since you have the cash so that we should get this dog on the next delivery schedule to the address provided today. This puppy will come alongside two of our pets couriers who will be transporting her to you.....

PAYMENT;

This payment is to be done to the Developing Branch of PETS AIRWAYS - SERVICE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND OF ? $400-VIA

DIRECTORS PAYMENT ADDRESS

(COPY THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW ON A SHEET OF PAPER AND MOVE TO THE MONEY GRAM STORES WHICH WE HAVE ASK YOU TO GO AND DO THE PAYMENT AS SEEN BELOW )

PAYMENT ADDRESS
RECEIVER NAME:......... EBOT JAMES
CITY ............... COLUMBUS
STATE.......... OHIO
ZIP CODE:........ 43229
COUNTRY.......... UNITED STATES

YOU WILL HAVE TO GO ANY OF THE MONEY GRAM STORES WHICH WE HAVE GIVEN YOU BELOW TO DO THE PAYMENT.( WHEN YOU GET THERE TELL THE CASHIER YOU WANT TO DO A MONEY TRANSFER, FILL OUT THE FORM GIVEN TO DO AND GET A RECEIPT.

VERY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
NB:To avoid HIGH PAYMENT CHARGES,when making the payment at the MONEY GRAM store,do not let them know this is for a pet like you will be given very high charges which will make you not to do the transaction.If you are ask why,you should tell them that you are sending this payment to your sister or brother and you will be given very low charges,we are providing you with this advise because the Money Gram is a money transfer agent and sometime they could ask that in other for you to pay high . For Normal Fee $400 ,you pay $420 and pay $20 for the transfer charges ,you will then complete the transaction and get back to us with the following below

The 8 Digit Reference # ......
The names you used in sending the money.....
The Destination............
The amount sent..........

as soon as the payment is done. We shall immediately confirm this payment and the full Transportation and delivery details such as departure and arrival time of this dog at your doorstep as well as the delivery receipt will be sent to you today so as to ensure a 100% assurance of the transaction.

Thanks

Contact #: (800) 230-9020
Contact # (443) 272-5816

GENERAL MANAGER MR. MARK FRANK
STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PETS AIR WAYS

SECRETARY Mrs. THERESE TENTHS

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PET DEPARTMENT
PET SHIPPING AGENCY

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message
OUR DOOR TO DOOR STEPS DELIVERY VANS

Another email from the fake pet shipping company trying to steal more money

"PETS AIRWAYS" <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT ELECTRONIC CRATE AND ANTI-PRESSURE VACCINES NEEDED FOR YOUR FEMALE POMSKY PUPPY

WELCOME TO PETS AIR WAYS TRANSPORT SERVICE

You are once more welcome to the Pets Airways Transportation services,We wish to inform you that we are unable to Continue with the delivery of your Female Pomsky for safety reasons.Your puppy has been held by the Pets Control department in collaboration with the Transportation Security Administration(T.S.A) here for not using the adequate or proper crate for transportation contrary to the law protecting Animal Safety And failure to get the crate you will be charge 15000USD for pet abuse.
We need a 1st class U.S APPROVED Electronic Anti Pressure Crate and Vaccines for your puppy before we can proceed with the delivery.The crate provided by your seller is below standard and not approved under the U.S Pet control law to transport pets within this category and at this age. So we urge you to get one as soon as possible to enable us meet up with our delivery schedule. So due to this situation we have decided to provide your puppy with an electronic temperature regulatory crate and the anti pressure vaccine, tape worm vaccine and microchips vaccine. So as for the vaccine, our vet doctors have already administered your puppy with the vaccine . Since that was very urgent for their well being and for us to proceed, we will want you to know that the cost of each vaccine is $100 but as for the microchips vaccine, it cost $200 and our vet doctors have already injected the puppy with the three vaccine. We can help you get one CRATE on a permanent basis at $1500, but we provide rental options to our clients at moderate prices depending on your destination and the pet in question. Rental for an electronic anti pressure crate plus vaccines for your puppy will cost you $1450(FIRST CLASS CRATE PLUS VACCINES).But you have to make your choose from the list of crate below and this money is FULLY REFUNDABLE upon safe delivery of your puppy .This serves only as a shorty or a guarantee in case of any damages during the delivery process.So you have these options to choose from and do let us know which one you prefer

ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE ....... $100
TAPE WARM VACCINE........... $100
MICROCHIPS VACCINE.......... $100
TOTAL SUM.....................$300
(vaccine)$300 + $1200(crate)=$1500
(vaccine)$300 + $1000(crate)= $1300
(vaccine)$300 + $700 (crate)=$1000
We need to confirm the payment of the crate and Vaccine as soon as possible before we proceed with the delivery of your puppy ,so its how fast you make the payment for the crate and vaccine that we are going to proceed with the delivery of your puppy.

HOW YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED

ONCE WE GET OVER TO YOUR HOME TODAY WITH THE PUPPY AND IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE CRATE WE SHALL NOT REFUND YOU BUT IF YOU WANT OUR DRIVER TO TAKE THE CRATE BACK TO OUR AGENCY YOU SHALL GET YOUR MONEY REFUNDED INSTANTLY. REASON IS JUST TO GET A DEPOSIT TO PROTECT OUR CRATE FROM BEEN DAMAGE. JUST IN CASE IT DOES DURING TRANSIT WE SHALL USE PART OF THE FEE TO REPLACE THE CRATE
once the payment for this vaccine and crate is paid we shall commence with delivery immediately and effectively.Please don't forget the fee which you are required to make is a refundable payment meaning the money will be giving back to you when the puppy arrives your home address today.

Thanks For Understanding

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#331924 by Mike Wilson Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 pm
Is this the website given to you by the scammer?

http://www.royal-internationallogistics.com

EMAIL: [email protected]
Call Now +1 (304) 513-9760 304-513-9760

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#331930 by Whit1231 Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm
Yes that was the name of the service that number gave me. Along with the same sad story of a certainTradgedy via email a nd one i told him i knew it was a scam i got an email from a diffrent address same letter