Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334720 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 pm
http://purebredshihtzupups.us/

240-288-3657
[email protected]

About Us

Thank you for taking the time to read about us, we'd love to hear about your experience.

We spend a lot of time and Money to producing healthy Shihtzu puppies with good temperaments. Our all puppies are current on all immunizations, have regularly vet checked, proper grooming, and exercise; we insure all these because this is not our business.

We are upbringing, our puppies with a great passion. We sell that puppy which we are unable to provide good facility.

Before selling any of our puppies, we do some ground jobs like ensuring that you will get a strong, healthy, and happy puppy that will adapt well to your environment. All our puppies are received vaccination and worming schedule prior to being placed with his or her new family. Puppy's guarantees and stands behind every puppy. We take a lot of care of our puppies and pride in my puppies so as to offer you a well-balanced puppy and many years of love and happiness.

Oder Now

We want every family to know that I will do everything in my power to make the transaction smooth and that I am here for a lifetime of support. Our goal is to make you happy with our puppies; we never give a chance to regret in the future.

Very warm thank you for showing interest in our puppies. Enjoying looking all of our puppies. If you are interested any of our cutie puppies; don't hesitate to email us or fill the form in the Contact us page, or even you can Text us as well.

Housing:

A large 4 story ferret will work nicely for the Shih Tzu . Please keep in mind that you will need to let your Shih Tzu run and play outside of its' cage as much as possible when you are able to watch it to make sure that it does not get into mischief.

Feeding:

Your Shih-Tzu will eat a diet consisting of Science Diet Dog Food with some 9 Lives Veal and Gravy canned cat food mixed in with some frozen veggies (thawed) mixed in. When your Shih Tzu first arrives, it will be on 3 feedings a day... at 1/2 cup Science Diet Puppy Bites with 1 table spoon Veal canned cat food with 1/8tbs of thawed frozen mixed veggies at each feeding per animal. This will later be reduced to only two daily feedings as they get older.

Our Client Testimonials

We find satisfaction in raising AKC and Purebred Shih-Tzu Pups Homepuppies because of the smiling families that come to adopt them. Here you will find some testimonials for past puppies and sold puppies. Take a look at what our past customers have to say about us for we have served them with good faith.

Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Shih Tzu, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

canonical name purebredshihtzupups.us.
aliases
addresses 31.220.2.119

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "purebredshihtzupups.us"...
Domain Name: PUREBREDSHIHTZUPUPS.US
Domain ID: D59415290-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 56Y7GMGFAB4MBPNF
Registrant Name: soney sky
Registrant Organization: Global Escrow
Registrant Address1: 20241 madison av
Registrant City: new york
Registrant State/Province: NY