Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334721 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:12 pm
http://www.richardsonhusky.com/

We are very proud as to how we raise our Siberian Husky Puppies. They are so delicate and fragile,

impressionable and special. We do not lock them in cages and forget about them. We do not ignore them

til they are ready to go to a new home. We love our Siberian Husky Puppies for Sale and have so much fun

with each litter. My kids cry each time one leaves still! When a litter is expected, mother is kept in

her 'bed' crate in the room with us while we closely monitor her actions, temp, and mood. When her temp

drops, or her actions tell us she is close she is moved into the bathroom with a special delivery bed

lined with clean puppy pads. Puppy pads are changed after the birth of each puppy to ensure the pups are

kept clean and sanitary. In the summer we run our air so that our home doesn't get to hot and for the

dogs. Fresh food and water is there for her and a puppy pad is put out 'just in case' she can't wait to

go outside. That makes them stronger, friendlier, more outgoing, confident, and makes the transition to

your home easier since all they need to get used to is your new family! Kenneled dogs don't get this. I

hope you enjoy your site. If you have any suggestions on how I could make it better feel free to drop me

a note. I am always open for feedback.

ABOUT US

Here you can find the highest quality pets raised here in our home. We are happy you have decided to

expand your family and hope we can help you get the pet that best suites you and your family. Our

mission is to educate potential pet owners as much as we can to make the best decisions about owning

Siberian Husky Puppies. We are breeders and private owners of many Siberian Husky puppies with over 7

years of experience in handling and caring for these very special animals. Not only will we sell you

animals of the highest quality, we will also provide you with a basic care package with guidelines on

how to feed, care for, and socialize your new baby properly. We will always be available to help you

with any questions or concerns you have about your new family member. Please feel free to contact us at

any time. Our Siberian Husky Puppies are always really cute, especially when they are babies. They are

able to adapt to their surroundings. I fell in love with the Siberian Husky Puppies when I was a small

boy. My first Siberian Husky came into my life in 1996. Her name was Nina. She was a nice baby husky, I

knew nothing of the breed when I got her. I just knew she was one of the cutest little puppies. She was

with me for only 9 wonderful days. She died of coccidiosis. It was then that I vowed to know everything

I could about Siberian Huskies and how to care for them, love them, and give them what they deserve. I

began breeding in 2007 after i got married and also learning about the breed, how different breeders go

about the business of breeding this wonderful little creature, and doing extensive research. I call my

Siberian Husky business my small in home breeding program. I just love these little Siberian Huskies.

They are raised inside my home.My babies are breed for health and quality. Siberian Husky Puppies are my

ultimate goal.Our Siberian Husky Puppies are all AKC Registered and are guaranteed against any

congenital diseases and more over each of my babies will be coming along side a plus a health guarantee.

Please view my pages to see my babies, I think you will like what you see! Thanks and feel free to email

me at any time.

We are looking for responsible people to take one or more of our puppies into their home and love them.

We pride ourselves on giving our husky owners as much support as they want or need.We will not sell any

of our babies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for

someone else unless that the person loves puppies or has requested a puppy. Sometimes surprises are

unwelcome and we want our puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home.

NB:-

If your circumstances change and you can no longer care for your husky baby, you must return them to us

and we will refund your money and we will find them another new home.
**NEVER MUST ONE OF MY DOGS BE SURRENDERED TO A SHELTER FOR ANY REASON** !!

CONTACT US :

Most often we will pick up your emails within few minutes, Just send and e-mail to:
[email protected] or fill the form below.
Remember to check your spam/junk folders when checking for our responds.
We will sure get back to you as soon as we can!

Hello, Tuna is a blessing to our family this year. You made our dream come true, To God we never
believed you were going to ship the baby to us, Because we had falling into the hands of scams many
times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire
transfer . And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t
stop thanking you, We so exited. Wishing you the the best. if i have someone who is interested in buying
a husky puppy, your website will be the first to visit.We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Domain Name: RICHARDSONHUSKY.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: NS1.DNS77.ORG
Name Server: NS2.DNS77.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-jun-2017
Creation Date: 12-jun-2017
Expiration Date: 12-jun-2018

Daniel 8 :25