Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#337194 by Kloier31 Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:52 am
Scam Site: http://www.austrasheperds.com/index.html

I wanted to buy a dog from this site. The person told me that for $350 my dog would be flown and delivered right away with a contract of when to pay the last $300 for the dog. They wanted the payment through Westren Union, which I knew nothing about, so I didn't think it was a big deal at first. I had already sent them the $350, when I had found that there was another site that was set up exactly like their's word for word with some minor changes and for a different breed of dog. This site called rickneypomerainiens.com was popping up elsewhere on a bunch of scam alerts. I contacted them, saying I was anxious about finalizing the sale because of this, and that I didn't want to send the rest of the money until I was sure they were legit. I asked them, to take the dog I was supposed to buy and make a video with them saying hello to my family and I, just so I could put my mind at ease. The next day when texting they got very defensive and offended and refused to send me the video or even Skype when I suggested it. Saying that they were holding the dog in good faith and that if I didn't want to believe them and send the rest of the money quickly they weren't going to sell me the dog. They said they'd give me a refund, but we'll see. If they don't, I'm taking legal action against them for fraud. This whole ordeal has broken mine and my family's hearts. We were so excited to add to our family and it was all taken away. If these people actually are truthful, they really treat their clients like trash. I would think you'd want your clients to be safe and happy with purchases when buying online. All I can say, is be careful and don't order/buy/give money to someone who you don't know is reputable. Watch for the signs of a scammer or bad business practice.

As of August 20th 2017 these people are ignoring my contact attempts and I still haven't gotten my money back.
Advertisement

#337195 by Mike Wilson Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:22 am
Hello Kloier31,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime.These petscammers never give refunds and you money is gone with not real hope of getting any of your money back.

Please post the full email that asked for the Western Union payment, including the email address and telephone numbers used in this scam.
Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon