Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#340109 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:11 pm
[email protected]

We require your house address if you would want Whitney brought to your house by delivery agents from the delivery agency .

Once I receive your delivery information, I will then email you my information which you would use to send the cost for Whitney and I will then proceed with setting up her transportation and then would let you know when/what time to expect your new family addition.

Thanks Waiting

Alright! After a brief conversation with my partner regarding your interest for Whitney, we both feel comfortable placing her in your home.She's an adorable bundle of joy with tons of loving and kisses to offer You her family!Whitney would be coming along with her basic needs including designer outfits with an information guide on her diet & food brand (canned, dry and mixed) and a photo album alongside with some helpful information that will help facilitate the transition so, you are advised to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food brand, I feed all my puppies Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits. I choose to feed Purina because it is relatively inexpensive and is readily available at most pet shops or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that does not necessarily mean they are better.Okay, the delivery process normally takes a couple of hours to complete though sometimes it could take a little longer but however the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day so once I receive your payment, I will prepare Whitney for delivery, find the most direct flight to your location then book her on the flight and then email you flight details including departure and arrival times.

Hi xxxxxx We are ready to proceed with registration for Whitney so we thought of the most easy way to get the money for her registration and delivery fee over to us is Western union or Money gram so we will email you our names and house address and you copy it down,Go to the closest Walmart or Money gram store and do a money gram or western union transfer then get back to us with the payment confirmation details so we can confirm the payment over here and proceed with registration for her home coming immediately.Below is the information you will be needing to make the payment:

Recipient: Dewne kadenah
Destination: Ohio
City: Worthington
Zip Code: 43085
Address:1066 Loch Ness Ave,Worthington, OH 43085
Amount to send: $700

After filling the form with my information, you will then hand over the money along with the transfer fees to the Teller for processing after which you would be given a receipt and on the receipt is the reference # which you will email back to me along with the sender's name as on the money transfer receipt once the money is sent. Once I get the confirmation of money sent from you, I will then prepare Whitney for shipment, book her reservation for when you want her home with you and then email you all flight details including her arrival time at your airport. I look forward reading from you with the ref # & sender's name. However, let me know exactly when you want Whitney shipped.She will be delivered to your home if you want home delivery and everything is included in the $700

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement