Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#358821 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 am
daisy austen [email protected]

(801) 876-9645

Hello,
I am welcoming those who want to adopt a marmoset monkey (also known as a finger monkey or a pygmy marmoset. We have (Jason the male from the left, and Kelly is the Female to the right as you can see from the recent video I just made of them attached to this mail. you can download the video to your laptop or phone for better viewing. They respond to their names, very intelligent, obedient above all very friendly with kids and other house pets like cats and dogs, and they do not bite. Presently they are 17 and half weeks old.

My husband and I are located in Brooklyn Park, MN where the monkeys will be coming from. Our reason for giving out them out is because we can’t keep them any longer due to the nature of my husband's new job as a Realtor Assistant with century 21 which entails a lot of travelling and I have picked up a new job in the Park Center Senior High as a Librarian. So we have little or no time to spend with them. We are asking just $500 to get a Class III License Permit/USDA License Permit, re-homing and adoption fees for each of the monkeys and $1000 if you want to take them as a pair. This is because shipping is free if you possess a Class III License Permit/USDA License Permit and its very much required because of the band placed on individual owning and keeping of Pygmy marmosets as household pets. when I'm at work, I keep the babies in their cage with food and water. When I return home, I allowed the babies to move freely in the house.

Marmoset’s averages 198mm in length of head and body and its tail is 290mm long. At around 190 to 350gms in weight, it is a small and agile monkey. The digits have curved claws, except on the big toe, which has a flat nail. The curved claw adaptation assists in horizontal jumping by enabling them to run up the sheer side of a tree, it also assists in grooming.

Marmosets have a V-shaped mandible with incisors that are extended and nearly level with the canines, resulting in a cup or scoop-like shape, these teeth are very sharp and can cause quite a bit of damage if one is bitten, this enables the marmoset to gnaw holes in order to gain access to tree exudates. Marmosets are known to be gum feeders. With their sharp teeth, they gnaw holes in trees to get the gum. In the wild, they spend 1/3 of their time doing this. Besides the fact that "it will keep them busy for a while", it's also a source of energy, alcium and other minerals. It is known that also other species like tamarins like Arabic gum.

I will recommend the Fruit Blend Gum! This Acacia Gum based supplemental food developed especially for gumivores. "Gumivore-Fare" delivers pure acacia gum in jell form combined with small chunks of mixed fruits and fresh fruit pulp. Marmosets and Tamarins cannot resist this food which is native to their homeland, and natural diet. No preservatives, all natural. Easy to feed and ready to use Also IWill recommend the Marmoset Infant Powder Formula- 6 oz. (Just add water), Milk-based with Lipids, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates, Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Linoleic Acid & Biotin. Minerals, Calcium, Phosphorus, agnesium, Zinc, Manganese, & Potassium. for the first 2 months once you get the money this will goa long way to boost and protect it against infections.

So we are looking for a family that can take absolutely great care of them and who are also willing to adopt, if you are genuinely interested in having one or both of them, please email me back now with answers to my questions below and do let me know which of themonkey you are interested in or if you want to keep them both as a pair.

1.What are your Names
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How many people are in the family?
4. Who will be the primary caregiver to Jason or Kelly?
5. Are you looking for a pet, a show Monkey?
6. Do you have other pets?
7. Will this be your first experience with Pygmy marmoset monkeys as a pet?
8. How long will Jason or Kelly be left alone while you are working
during the day?
9. Where do you live

They are still very much available and we pray that they will move into a good home. We will miss them very much but my job is so demanding and I don't have much time to take proper care of them. We hope to read from you soon. I will be sending the monkey of your choice with its indoors and outdoors cages.
Awaiting your reply
Thanks.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#358822 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 am
Hi again ,
Thanks for getting back to me regarding my Marmosets. I strongly believe Jason & Kelly is just what you are looking for and I greatly appreciate you keeping them as a pair. They will be coming with their Class III License Permit /USDA License Permit. (This License Permit that I will get for you will give you the right to travel with them to any City or State without any issues irrespective of the ban placed on personal owning of marmoset monkeys as a household pet).

Jason & Kelly will just be perfect for you. They have great temperament. they are very loyal to kids and other household pets. They still have a lot of growing to do. Most importantly, these monkeys have NO HEALTH ISSUES!! They have a very calm personality and will grow up to be an awesome pets/show monkeys!

It will be some hours of non-stressful flight for the Monkeys to get to your home <removed> from my location Brooklyn Park, MN of 1-2 hours Maximum and they will be shipped via flight so you have nothing to worry about for Jason & Kelly will be shipped and delivered in good health conditions. I am ready to proceed with the adoption process as soon as I know if you will be able to make the complete deposit of $1000 for both of them which will be used for the Class III License Permit /USDA License Permit /re-homing and adoption fees from the issuing Council which gives you the right and authority to own and keep a Pygmy marmoset Monkey as a pet. I will only be willing to let them go to your home if your home and work schedule will be the best option I have been looking for them lately. If you are ready for Jason & Kelly, please get back to me with your Full shipping/Delivery information which includes:

Complete Names,
Home address/Shipping Address (if you prefer Home delivery)
City
State
Zip Code
Phone numbers
The names of the closest airport to your home: (where the Monkeys will be shipped to before being home delivered to you.)

The above information will be used for the adoption and transfer of ownership documents and will also be used to locate for you the delivery of Jason & Kelly. As soon as I get your shipping information, I will start the adoption process at once for delivery to be scheduled tomorrow morning. When I am done at the airport with everything, I will get back to you with their full flight details for you to know their flight scheduled. I will also let you know the packages I sent along in guiding you take proper care of them. I will also Include their indoors and outdoor cage.
Regards
Daisy & Hans

Thanks for getting back to me with the info I need to send Jason & Kelly over to you, once more I want you to confirm your delivery address below before you go and make payments required from you for me to proceed with all necessary paperwork/ shipping and home delivery of the monkeys to you, this is just because I want to make sure Jason & Kelly are shipped and home delivered to the right address.

Full Names: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
House Address: (needed because it will be used in the License Permit)
City: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
State: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Zip Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Destination Airport where the monkeys will be shipped to before being home delivered to you: Harvey Field National Airport

I am ready to proceed with everything regarding their shipping and home delivery to you as soon as you can send the money required over. This way I will prepare them for shipment and delivery without any delay. Now, do you know "Money Gram Money Sending Services?" Via Walmart or CVS stores that offer Money Gram Money Sending services.

After talking with my husband we came to a conclusion and we will prefer that you send the money to us via money Gram since it is easy for us to get the money and proceed with everything as planned without any delays. So now you will just need to locate the nearest Money Gram Store or Walmart/CVS Store that offers money gram money sending services or bank in your location that offers Money Gram services which is closest to your home and send the money over, as it will be fast and easy for me to get the money and proceed as planned depending on the time you make payments for me to go proceed.

Info to Send Payments:

Names:...............Tasha Hasn
State:........................Minnesota
City:..........................North ST. Paul
Zip code:..................55076
Amount:....................$1000

EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW AS A FIRST TIMER USING MONEY GRAM MONEY SENDING SERVICES:

1)--once you locate the local Money Gram/ Walmart store or CVS store or bank that offers Money Gram services asked for a money transfer form
2)--put your own addresses and info's accurately in the space provided.
3)--put my own address as provided above (do not make any changes for best results)
4)--put the amount to be sent and tick the option to be picked up at the agent location.

As soon as the money is sent over, email me the:

1. # 8 digits Reference Number
2. Senders name and address
3. Scan copy or photo of the Money Gram receipt from the store
So that I can go pick up the Money to take care of everything regarding the Shipping and delivery of the monkeys to your location.

Note: that as soon as they are shipped, I will call/text you once I am done at the airport tomorrow with everything regarding their shipping and delivery to you as well as email you the flight information which you will use to know when they will arrive your location. If you can send the money soon enough, I will go get the paperwork and send them over for you to sign and email me back the signed copies for me to take them to the airport for shipping and delivery to you as planned tomorrow morning without any delays.
Regards.
Daisy & Hans

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#358894 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Hello, again,
I will be sending the monkeys via flight which is very safe and pet-friendly, especially with Marmoset Monkeys. Try to understand me better. The fees are needed to take care the USDA License permit/Adoption charges for them to be shipped and home delivered to you may be because of what she tells you is making you really skeptic which I think is totally okay. My myself and my husband are the kind of people that can "truly give away their eyes to complete strangers", we are very honest Catholic Christians and I truly know how hurting it will be for somebody to take away our money like that. there are so many untrustworthy people out there but you have my word and you will get your babies.

I will very much appreciate if you have any change of hearts towards Jason and Kelly if you were really interested in re-homing them after all your instincts should not lead you down the wrong path of regrets at the end of it all because you will definitely get them as planned. It will be some hours of non-stressful flight for the Monkeys to get to your home and they will be sent via flight so you have nothing to worry about for Jason and Kelly will be shipped and delivered in good health conditions. Note that you can not travel with it as a pet without a VALID Class III Permit or USDA License permit.

I am ready to proceed with the adoption process as soon as I know if you will be able to make the complete deposit of $1000 which will be used for the shipping and adoption charges as well as the USDA License permit from the Council of Wildlife Resources which gives you the right to own and keep a Pygmy Marmoset monkey as a household pet. As soon as I get payments from you as planned, I will start the adoption process at once for delivery to be scheduled upon your request, When I am done at the airport with everything, I will get back to you with the full flight details for you to know their flight scheduled. I will also let you know the packages I sent along in guiding you take proper care of the monkeys. I'll also include their pet pack, the indoor and outdoor cage with the manual on how to set it up.

Finally I had to go down to town Class III License Permit/USDA License permit Issuing office to seek professional help with the write-up for the purchase agreement and I think we got the best it's attached to this mail you will have to sign it too and send me a scanned signed copy via email because I will have to use it at the airport while sending them. I will be expecting your email once you have made payments required from you to proceed with all necessary documentation as in their License Permit and paperwork/ shipping and home delivery of Jason & Kelly to you.
Awaiting your reply

It is ALWAYS a scam
#359646 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:58 pm
This scammer also uses [email protected] to receive email from craigslist listings.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#359783 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Bank account information used by this scammer.

Account Holder Names: Daisy Austen
Bank Name: GoBank
Account Number: 311731916749
Routing Number: 124303162
City/ State/ Zip Code: Brooklyn Park, MN 55397, USA

It is ALWAYS a scam
#360613 by AlanJones Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello,
I am welcoming those who want to adopt a marmoset monkey (also known as a finger monkey or a pygmy marmoset. We have (Jason the male from the left, and Kelly is the Female to the right as you can see from the recent video I just made of them attached to this mail. you can download the video to your laptop or phone for better viewing. They respond to their names, very intelligent, obedient above all very friendly with kids and other house pets like cats and dogs, and they do not bite. Presently they are 17 and half weeks old.

My husband and I are located in Brooklyn Park, MN where the monkeys will be coming from. Our reason for giving out them out is because we can’t keep them any longer due to the nature of my husband's new job as a Realtor Assistant with century 21 which entails a lot of travelling and I have picked up a new job in the Park Center Senior High as a Librarian. So we have little or no time to spend with them. We are asking just $500 to get a Class III License Permit/USDA License Permit, re-homing and adoption fees for each of the monkeys and $1000 if you want to take them as a pair. This is because shipping is free if you possess a Class III License Permit/USDA License Permit and its very much required because of the band placed on individual owning and keeping of Pygmy marmosets as household pets. when I'm at work, I keep the babies in their cage with food and water. When I return home, I allowed the babies to move freely in the house.

Marmoset’s averages 198mm in length of head and body and its tail is 290mm long. At around 190 to 350gms in weight, it is a small and agile monkey. The digits have curved claws, except on the big toe, which has a flat nail. The curved claw adaptation assists in horizontal jumping by enabling them to run up the sheer side of a tree, it also assists in grooming.

Marmosets have a V-shaped mandible with incisors that are extended and nearly level with the canines, resulting in a cup or scoop-like shape, these teeth are very sharp and can cause quite a bit of damage if one is bitten, this enables the marmoset to gnaw holes in order to gain access to tree exudates. Marmosets are known to be gum feeders. With their sharp teeth, they gnaw holes in trees to get the gum. In the wild, they spend 1/3 of their time doing this. Besides the fact that "it will keep them busy for a while", it's also a source of energy, alcium and other minerals. It is known that also other species like tamarins like Arabic gum.

I will recommend the Fruit Blend Gum! This Acacia Gum based supplemental food developed especially for gumivores. "Gumivore-Fare" delivers pure acacia gum in jell form combined with small chunks of mixed fruits and fresh fruit pulp. Marmosets and Tamarins cannot resist this food which is native to their homeland, and natural diet. No preservatives, all natural. Easy to feed and ready to use Also IWill recommend the Marmoset Infant Powder Formula- 6 oz. (Just add water), Milk-based with Lipids, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates, Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Linoleic Acid & Biotin. Minerals, Calcium, Phosphorus, agnesium, Zinc, Manganese, & Potassium. for the first 2 months once you get the money this will goa long way to boost and protect it against infections.

So we are looking for a family that can take absolutely great care of them and who are also willing to adopt, if you are genuinely interested in having one or both of them, please email me back now with answers to my questions below and do let me know which of themonkey you are interested in or if you want to keep them both as a pair.

1.What are your Names
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How many people are in the family?
4. Who will be the primary caregiver to Jason or Kelly?
5. Are you looking for a pet, a show Monkey?
6. Do you have other pets?
7. Will this be your first experience with Pygmy marmoset monkeys as a pet?
8. How long will Jason or Kelly be left alone while you are working
during the day?
9. Where do you live

They are still very much available and we pray that they will move into a good home. We will miss them very much but my job is so demanding and I don't have much time to take proper care of them. We hope to read from you soon. I will be sending the monkey of your choice with its indoors and outdoors cages.
Awaiting your reply
Thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#360614 by AlanJones Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Their most recent vaccinations are:

1. Protective Anti-Hepatitis B Virus,
2. M-M-R II (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
3. Rabies
4. Polio
5. TB
6. Viral Panel Testing

PRIMATE VACCINATION SCHEDULE

14-17 weeks of age Polio # 1, MMR # I, Tetanus # 1 (presently vaccinated comply)
1 Month later Polio #2, MMR #2, Tetanus #2
6 Months later MMR #3, Tetanus #3
6 months of age Rabies

NEW WORLD PANEL IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTE OF

FF/SS
TB test (every 2-3 years)
Tetanus (every 5-7 years) Rabies (every year)

Vaccine information

Measles, Mumps, Rubella - MERK ~MLV
Tetanus Toxoid Absorbed - Aluminum Phosphate Absorbed - Wyeth Lsbs
Polio - Inactivated Pasteur - Merieux
Rabies -Must be a killed Virus, intramuscularly - Imrab R - Rhone Murieux/Merk or DefensorKilled Rabies by Pfizer

Waiting for your reply with answers to my questions and do let me know if you are interested in the male or female or you want to keep them both as a pair.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.