Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#413500 by Shiela Hargett Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:01 pm
Below is the conversation that took place between myself and "Nelson Blake" with "Poopuppies City".
I inquired about a puppy and this was his initial reply:

Thanks Shiela
for the interest you have in adopting our cavapoo
Puppy name Harley,The puppies are 11 weeks 3 days old and very friendly and does not bark that much , love to play with kids and other home pets. They has all three shots and a good temperament very friendly and does not bark that much ,
love to play with kids and other home pets. They has all three shots and a good temperament.
weigh now is 8.2 pounds and will be 18-20 pounds when fully grown up. We are asking $550 for one puppy
and free shipping. we are located in Denver Colorado.
How old are you ?
Do you have kids?
How soon do you need the puppy?
Are you adopting this puppy for pet purposes or breeding purposes?
Have you ever have a puppy of this breed before?
Do you have a VET hospital around you where these puppies will be taken to for checked up?
Sorry for all the questions, we just want to make sure that our puppy goes to a loving and caring home.Thanks:

Then I got his number and we switched to texting....(+1 (707) 409-7251)

Thanks for getting back to us. We ship through a profession delivery agency and they will deliver right to your house address. Shipping is very safe and puppy will be in good health. The puppy will come with shots,AKC registered, and is up to date on all immunizations.The puppy comes with food, treats, collar & leash, puppy pads, bed, and crate. Please you have to promise me that you will take very good care of the puppy and send me pictures every month so that me and my family will know our puppy is doing well and I will need the following details from you then
Your full names:
Home address:
State:
City:
Zip code :
Phone number:
Nearest airport to your location
As soon I as have these details I will do and do the adoption papers and the change of ownership document before I drive to the delivery agency and book the next available flight to your location okay.

We usually ship using the American Airlines,The Deltas and the JFK

once we confirm payment I will do the adoption papers and the AKC registration number and once am done with this I will drive down to my nearest airport and book for the delivery and the delivery agency will also be contacting you with flight details and tracking number so you know the exact time the puppy will arrive your home location okay

We receive payment through Cashapp, Zelle. You can also pay through western union, Moneygram or Walmart to Walmart. Tell me which payment method are you familiar with so we can send you the payment information.? Thanks

FIRST NAME............ Nelson
LAST NAME..............Blake
STATE .........Colorado
ZIP CODE.................80110
AMOUNT...............$900
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY...........USA
FIRST NAME............ Nelson
LAST NAME..............Blake
STATE .........Colorado
ZIP CODE.................80110
AMOUNT...............$550
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY...........USA
Let me know if you got the information

Ok ADDRESS::::::2496 S Clayton ST

Okay and Please NOTE this is very important during Payment; With Walmart if you don't want them to charge you and still charge me, when asked for purpose of money transfer, you have to say to Your BROTHER because if you say it's for business they will charge you the transfer fee and still charge me higher because they want businesses to register with them and if we register they will charge us high fees we can't pay since we are
adopting our babies so cheap.

Waiting to read from you...
I will be needing the following details from you
Your full names
Home address
State:
City:
Zip code :
Phone number:
Email address:
Nearest airport to your location
As soon I as have these details I will do and do the adoption papers and the change of ownership documents before he can be shipped?to you.

****These scumbags are everywhere!!! Buyer beware!!
Advertisement