Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#247502 by Kristie Nicole Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:13 pm
Beautiful website beautiful bulldog puppies too!!! He barely speaks English and claims he is a civil service worker and his spouse is a soldier. Nice picture of wife and kids. He has a very strong accent but understandable. He only accepts money grams cause any other payment will mess up his taxes. He agreed for me to pay only $300.00 he would ship the puppy on airlines and when I received the puppy I would send the remaining $355.00 for the puppy. Well I sent the $300.00 then when he was suppose to send the puppy he said he had an emergency with his daughter but yet was always at work when I'd try to contact him. He then said he had to use the money I sent him to pay for the emergency to please send the remainder to trust him I was getting the puppy the next day. Well two days later after almost having to harass him about where my puppy was and the flight arrangements. He said he had the puppies flown in. Well at 5:00 in the morning this morning I got a text from him saying the puppy was at the agency that someone would get in touch with me as soon as the puppy was ready to fly just be patient. Well I text him at 1:00 his time and told him I hadn't heard from anyone and didn't want that puppy in a cage just sitting in the airport. So he text back and said he was gonna call them to see what was going on.... Well at 6:00 his time I text him and asked what was going on if I should go to the airport here to see if she was there. He replied no that on his way to the hospital he stopped by the place and saw that the puppy had not been shipped. That she is in quarantine because her micro chip was out of date and she needed vitamin a and c shots and that I needed to pay $650.00 for them to do that so I could get her. I said no I'm not sending anymore money I have none to send and he told me I have to because he was broke it has to be paid for him to even get her out but he has no money because of his situation and I need to send the money ASAP... I told him no I'm not sending any money that according to him she was up to date on all her shots had been vet checked and was ready to go. So like I asked him so why does she need the shots and how does a micro chip expire on a 13 week old puppy? He has never answered me back !!!! Scam completely !!!! Do not deal with these people at all .... Run the other way !!!!
Advertisement

#247503 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:26 pm
www.soulmatebulldogs.net is a fake bulldog breeder site.

Please post the actual initial email and the request for payment email along with the contact telephone number and email address used by the scammer.

We can use this information when reporting the fake site and have the host remove the content.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon