Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#279222 by SJustus548 Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 am
I was talking with Frank David Jonas, [email protected], about getting a Sphynx kitten from him for my wife. It all seemed genuine until I received an email today from the transport company, Worldwide Animal Travel, about setting up the shipping of the pet. It looked all legit and real until I got to a portion that looked like it had been added in. That part was in all caps, had many grammatical errors, and told me that I could pay with a credit card or with Western Union but not to tell the person at the counter who I was sending it to, that I should say it was for a friend or family member instead to save money on fees. At that point I knew it was a scam. I'm really mad about it because I was so looking forward to getting that kitten for my wife. I know it would make her so happy. It really irritates me that people would do stuff like this. I'm just glad I didn't give them any money yet. I'll provide all the information I have on the seller and the transport company.

Seller: Frank David Jonas
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: Kastanievej 15, DK-8660 SKANDERBORG, DENMARK

Worldwide Animal Travel
Pet Travel Coordinator Denmark
Josephine Moore.

Contact Information
Worldwide Animal Travel
Telephone: 00237673985082
Fax: +613 8777 7124
E-mail: [email protected]
Monday - Sundays 08h00 - 17h00 (GMT+8)

HEAD QUARTERS' PAYMENT ADDRESS:
Names: Kingsley Tabi Mbanda
Address: Emirates Tower Dubai Marina
City:Dubai
State: Dubai
Amount: 120 €
Postcode: 971
Test Question: When !
Answer: Now .

If any more information is needed just let me know.

I'm still not sure whether the transport company is a real company or not. Looks like they just copied the company's email and just added in their own stuff but I'm not sure. If its a real company I would like to let them know that someone is using their information to attempt to scam people. If anyone could help me with telling if its real or not it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for giving me a place to put this and I hope it helps someone.
Advertisement

#279227 by Mike Wilson Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:35 am
Hello SJustus548,
The website was first registered in 1998 so it appears to be legitimate and has nothing to do with this scam. As you have already suspected they are using the site to add credibility to their scam.

The telephone number +237673985082 is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa which is the pet scam capital of the world.

The best thing to do now is to stop all communication with this person by ignoring all telephone calls and emails. Just go silent and do not tell him that you know it is a scam.

If you have any addition al questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon