Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#282386 by Mike Wilson Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:43 pm
www.beautifulmaltesebabies.com

Fake puppy seller

Domain Name: BEAUTIFULMALTESEBABIES.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS7.HOSTINGANATOMY.COM
Name Server: NS8.HOSTINGANATOMY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 30-nov-2015
Creation Date: 29-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 29-nov-2016

If you received any emails from this scam please post them here in this thread.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#288932 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 am
"Beautiful Maltese" [email protected]
http://beautifulmaltesebabies.com

This scammer is located in Africa and everything he said here is a lie to steal money. He also sends images copied / stolen from a legitimate breeder site in an attempt to add credibility to his scam.

Hello,

Thanks for inquiring about our puppies. We currently have five puppies available as seen on our website and there all ready to join new homes. We are located in Maryland MD, USA and live in the same house with the puppies. Our prices are normally start from $1000 but since we are offering a %50 discount ONLY on this litter, we are asking $500 for one and firm on the price. We can deliver to distant buyers anywhere in the USA & Canada and other countries by air transport but the buyer is responsible for the transportation cost. The female puppies available are Dolly, Liya & Tina and the males are Magnus & Harley.

These sweet lil cuties are 11 weeks old, all vet checked and have had their first vaccines. They are being trained as of now on potty pads, very healthy and good mannered, raised indoors with family. They are very smart and lovable! A Good Home Is A Must!! They are purebred, their average lifespan is 13-16 years, and they are expected to stay at 4-5 lbs when fully grown. They are very energetic and playful member of the household. They are very intelligent creatures that love the company of it's owner and are also very friendly with children and other household pets. The care of these puppies have been second to none and everything has been done to give them the best possible start with their future new families. Our puppies will leave home with their vaccination chart which proves they have had their first vaccination and have had a full medical examination. Our puppies have also been fully wormed every two weeks since birth with (panicur 3 day course) and have also been flea treated with advocate (the best flea treatment on the market) Our puppies will also be leaving home with an information guide to help you along as the new owner. They are also doing really well with paper training. All puppies will leave home our with a full puppy pack which includes food and water bowls, their own blanket and also their own specific toys. Our puppies are now 11 to 12 weeks old and ready to meet and join new forever loving families, they have also had the best start in life here at home with me and my family. All our puppies are very friendly, active and are used to busy house hold. Well, I hope I just gave you vital information about the puppies. We have much experience with this breed as we have even taken some lessons and also read books and gone through training, we have our primary jobs though so breeding Maltese is for the sake of experience and keeping the family as we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather, we're only seeking for families that are willing to share a loving and caring home with our puppies. I really hope you like one of the puppies on our page and would be really interested in taking in one of them with you as your forever fury companion. Please check again our available puppies by clicking here and I would advise you on the next step to take towards getting the baby of your choice into your family as soon as I hear back from you with answers to the two questions I have for you below.

Where are you located?

Which puppy are you interested in re-homing?

Your contact phone number?

Thank you

God Bless You.

Hello ,
Harley is still available and ready to go,he currently weighs 1.8 Lbs and he is expected to stay at 4/5 Lbs when fully grown. He is 11 going to 12 weeks old now and all pictures on our website are current but I have also attached his most current pics for you to see how our lil guy looks like now. Our puppies are very loyal, intelligent, eager to learn and very energetic. They get along well with children and other household animals, love to jump around and also follow their humans everywhere in the house and while they sleep quite a bit, the other hours are spent playing and eating! Every puppy goes with a handbook showing personality & lifestyle as well as feeding and toilet habits, vet history is also available on paper and goes with the puppy. Each puppy goes to new home with a full puppy pack which includes pee pads, 2 designer outfits, clothes, blanket, favourite play toys (toy bones and rubber balls), food menu, food & water bowls, photo album and some helpful information on video CD that will help facilitate the transition. They also come with a health guarantee paper that is still valid for 12 months which also covers a refund policy in case of any health defects noticed at your vet but however, every puppy goes with a certificate of good health so we are %100 sure about their health. So, if you can promise to send us monthly updates and photos of the puppy so that we know how he is doing in your home, then I can have him delivered to you by shipping being that we're located in Maryland. I can guess the question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe?
This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follow USDA guidelines and there would be someone to look after the puppy on & off the plane, provide the puppy with food and water whenever necessary. Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners and it is even better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-8 hours flight than to drive with that puppy especially the small size puppies and moreover, the puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care & look after the puppy on and off the plane since the puppy will not have to stay in the cargo area of the plane but actually stays in the crew cabin.

Shipping Harley on a supervised pet flight will cost $200 (supervised pet flight means he will be monitored throughout the flight and also given food and water whenever necessary until he is delivered to you.

We are considering placing Harley in your home but please note, before we proceed;
- We would not want our puppy to be used for any kind of breeding purposes.
- We would like the future new owners of our puppies to educate themselves more on how to care for a Maltese puppy (especially of this size).
We hope you understand our concern. The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete. So total for Harley including shipping is $500 re-homing fees plus $200 shipping making a total of $700 usd. So if you are ready to welcome Harley into your family, then let me know so that we can proceed with further arrangements on getting the baby to you.
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Hi ,We want you to understand that we have been breeding for over 15 years today and all our clients so far have been very impressed with our services and deliveries, beside that we are a Christian family and will never do anything to hurt anyone .We want all our clients to be comfortable while dealing with us so here is our house address 31963 Bonhill Dr, Salisbury, MD 21804 and we have also attached some pictures of our family and home so you can see where these little puppies are raised.If we were doing something illegal we wont give out such vital information about us and our family.

Alright! After a brief conversation with my partner regarding your interest for Harley, we both feel comfortable placing him in your home.He's an adorable bundle of joy with tons of loving and kisses to offer You his family! Harley would be coming along with his basic needs including designer outfits with an information guide on his diet & food brand (canned, dry and mixed) and a photo album alongside with some helpful information that will help facilitate the transition so, you are advised to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food brand, I feed all my puppies Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits. I choose to feed Purina because it is relatively inexpensive and is readily available at most pet shops or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that does not necessarily mean they are better.Okay, the delivery process normally takes a couple of hours to complete though sometimes it could take a little longer but however the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day so once I receive your payment, I will prepare Harley for delivery, find the most direct flight to your location then book him on the flight and then email you flight details including departure and arrival times.

Note:Normally once in a while we chose a litter to give out discount to our client,So this happens to be the litter for the discount not thatr anything is wrong with the puppies,They are very healthy and that is why we are giving the 12 months health guarantee.

We Are Willing To Begin With The delivery Process As Soon As You Can Respond To This E-mail With The Following Info Required For delivery :

* Name Of Receiver Of The Puppy

* Phone Numbers (Cell & House)

* Address Of Receiver Of The Puppy (Required for house delivery)

We require your house address if you would want Harley brought to your house by delivery agents from the delivery agency .

Once I receive your delivery information, I will then email you my information which you would use to send the cost of Harley using Moneygram money transfer service for our credit card payment gateway is down and not working at the moment. Once I receive the funds, I will then proceed with setting up his transportation and then would let you know when/what time to expect your new family addition.

Thanks Waiting..

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon