Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#286866 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 pm
timer colins [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bichon Puppy

Thanks for your respond to my email.
They are registered, 100% pure breed . The puppies will be coming with their full registration papers and also well socialize with kids and other pets . They are home trained, potty trained and also crate trained. They are suitable for all levels of owners. I just relocated to (Baltimore, MD) due to the nature of my accident and I really need assistance . But as we are too distant away from each other, we can make arrangements for any of these puppies to be delivered to your home by using a pet courier service, but before we proceed i will like you to provide me with your full delivery details as below.

Your Names in Full...........................
Your House Address....................... ..
City...................................................
State.................................................
Zip code............................................
Telephone Number (Both Home and Cell).........
Nearest Airport...............................................
The names of the ones you are interested in........

As soon as you provide this information to me, i will take the
puppy(s) to the delivery agency to get him/her registered to be delivered over to your location you will provide, and it will cost you $360 for each which will be paid directly to the delivery service because they are the ones to bring the puppy(s) over to your home. Please if you will be receiving the puppy(s) promise me you will take good care of the puppy(s) and you should be sending me up date pictures from time to time. waiting to read from you soonest.
Regards

Associate fake petshipping company

www/flyingpaws.net

US Contact Number:+ 1 (406) 272-3578 - +1(470) 210-8147
UK Contact Number:+ 44 (0703) 1900755 Or + 44 (0703)1954804
Email address: [email protected]

RECEIVING ADDRESS RECEIVED
REGISTRATION # 74 / 76 / 30 / 98
MICRO CHIPPED CENSOR PUP / 978 / 00
PETS PAPERS CONFIRMED ( CHECK BELOW )
CRATE / CAGE NUMBER US / 42 / 43
ITEMS INCLUDED BOOKS, ETC
PAYMENT TERM / METHOD CASH WIRE TRANSFER
PAYMENT ADVICE CONTACT MANAGER BELOW FOR DETAILS
PAYMENT ADDRESS CHECK BELOW

DELIVERY TYPE ***** TOP/URGENT CLASS
PAYMENT CLASS REQUIRED **** MONEY GRAM CASH WIRE TRANSFER.

This puppy will come with all her necessary papers needed, But as the city veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of her health, The vet checked test was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Medical Inspection (Checked and Done)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm papers
Shot records
Health guarantee
Micro Chipped
AKC PAPER
PAYMENT STATUS :REQUIRED

DEAR CUSTOMER YOU ARE HEREBY DIRECTED TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR US TO ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT TICKET FOR YOUR PUPPY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME TODAY. YOU WILL BE MAKING A MONEY GRAM CASH WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT TO OUR HEAD QUARTER DIRECTLY TO OUR BRANCH MANAGER WHO IS IN CHARGE OF ALL MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WELL THIS PAYMENT YOU ARE MAKING IS FOR THE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR PUPPY. THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE NOW, YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THE PAYMENT IN OTHER FOR US TO DELIVER YOUR PUPPY TO YOUR HOME ASAP.
PAYMENT WILL BE DONE VIA MONEY GRAM CASH WIRE TRANSFER AND YOU WILL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT OF $360 AS FOR US TO GET YOUR PUPPY SHIPPED OVER TO YOUR HOME TODAY?
YOU WILL BE MAKING A CASH WIRE TRANSFER VIA MONEY GRAM DIRECTLY TO OUR HEADQUARTER BRANCH FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE SHIPPING FEE FOR YOUR PUPPY AND BELOW IS OUR DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT INFO HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE.
PAYMENT ADDRESS TO BE USE IN MAKING PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO OUR DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF ALL PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM AS FOLLOWS:

RECEIVER FIRST NAME..............Kum
RECEIVER LAST NAME.....................Luis
RECEIVER COUNTRY.............USA
RECEIVER STATE...............Maryland
RECEIVER CITY.................Baltimore
RECEIVER ZIP CODE.................21207
AMOUNT TO BE SENT...................$360

Domain Name: FLYINGPAWS.NET
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106
Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Name Server: NS01.ONE.COM
Name Server: NS02.ONE.COM
Updated Date: 28-jan-2016
Creation Date: 28-jan-2016
Expiration Date: 28-jan-2017

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement