Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#286997 by Karla Newbury Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:09 pm
http://www.jeffhuskypuppies.com

Jeff Husky Puppies
Tel: (540) 505-0666
Email: [email protected]

Hi [snip]
Our puppies are top quality and absolutely gorgeous purebred Siberian husky puppies. We have been working diligently for the past few years in order to improve the quality of our pups. All of my puppies are healthy, adorable, and playful. Has very nice personalities and temperaments. These pups have beautiful markings not to mention gorgeous blue eyes. They are introduced to children at a very early age, which makes them very well socialized from birth. We allow all of our expectant mothers to give birth raise their pups inside our home which allows us the opportunity to bond with each every pups from birth providing them with love care. This also allows us the opportunity to give the new mom babies extra special attention. We have all colors males & females. They are all potty trained, house broken and will make an excellent companion to you or your kids, could you please tell me more about your environment and how soon you want the puppy? where are you located? for additional information on our puppies you can find that below,click on the link below for available puppies

Click here

They have their de claws removed. We are giving them out at the cost price of $550 each.Shipping is available nationwide for an additional fee.

PUPPIES ARE DELIVERS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FOR A LOW, FLAT RATE OF $275, ANYWHERE IN THE NATION! PUPPIES ARE FLOWN IN AIRLINE-APPROVED CARRIERS WITH SUFFICIENT SPACE, WATER, FOOD, AND IN A TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE-CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT

Thanks for getting back to me,,it will cost you an extra $275 for the shipping fee , so all you are to pay is $825 to get him. so for the shipping and delivery arrangements, i will be needing your full shipping and delivery information which i will use to register the puppy to your names and address where the puppy will be delivered to. so i will need you to get back to me with the following..

your full names,
contact numbers,
city/state,
street and home address,
zip code,
the nearest airport in your location/

regarding payment, you will be sending the money via Western union or MoneyGram wire money transfer because it is fast and reliable for us to get everything done asap, so just get back to me with the above information so we can proceed.

so regarding the payment,you will be sending the money through Western Union or Money-Gram wire money transfer and this is the information you will be using.

Receiver's Name : [Not Jeff]
State : Alabama
City : Mobile
Zip Code : 366602
Amount : $825

You need to copy the following information and driver to the nearest Western Union or Money-Gram store to your location and wire the money ,As soon as you are done with the payment, you will get back to me with the mtcn or reference number which is the ( money transfer control number) and the sender's name.

Images of Puppy: Tomy 1 / Tomy 2 / Tomy 4

Image of Invoice: Invoice
Advertisement