Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#288679 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:07 pm
1-207-578-3138
Fake pet shipping company Uassa Petship Home Delivery [email protected]

The scammer using this email address is also running a puppy scam.

Subject: \Kittens
where are u located? how soon do u want the kitten? i have two persian kitten 12weeks old up for adoption $60 each interested?

Before any further infos about my kitten i will first want u to know that i only want someone serious and someone that will assure and guarantee me of a good and caring home for the kitten

I am not a Breeder that sell out kittens in order to make money,i am a good and caring 38year old just looking for a good and caring home for our kitten since my dad's health will not let us take good care of the kitten anymore.so i need someone that will assure me of a home for the kitten.

i am in Rhode Island and its few hrs away so i will have to ship and delivered using the Global relocators company and they will bring the kitten right at ur home and all u will pay is $60 and if you can afford the 60 today ,i will proceed and have the kitten sent today so that u have the kitten tomorrow morning

The reason i am giving the kittens out is because my dad is sick,he has bone disorder i have to take him tomorrow morning to the hospital out of town and the doc said we have to spend maybe a week or two there so there is no one at home to look after the kitten so we really want a good and caring home for the kittens

Associated fake pet shipping company

Uassa Petship Home Delivery [email protected]

Dear Customer,
We have received your email and all correction have been made.
We have just confirmed payment of $85.00 for the transfer of ownership/delivery papers of your kitten,delivery have taken off and below is the delivery schedule for your kitten.

RECEIVERS/ DELIVERY ADDRESS
WE DO DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY

<removed to protect privacy>

Money mule

Receiver:
Name: MEZOPO BIENVENU
State:ME
Expected Payout Location:ME,UNITED STATES

DELIVERY SCHEDULE

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR KITTEN
BREED...:PERSIAN
SEX...:MALE
HEALTH....:GOOD
PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: <removed to protect privacy>
WE DO DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN

Animal Service Home Delivery Agency
Carry Your Pet With Us
We Door Door To Door Delivery
Local Pick Up (From Airport To Airport)
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement