Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#299960 by HannahsDad Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:26 am
Noras Pug Puppies at http://www.noraspugpuppies.com

Also Barfly Pug Puppies at http://barfly-pugpuppies.net

Welcome to our Pugs Garden. We all are a family of Pug Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We do care about pugs of ALL colors as we raise only Pugs. We deal mostly with pugs with common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, white, and brindle pugs. our primary objective is to breed pugs that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specializes in pugs with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and wrinkly balls of love. we make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with pugs since 2005, after getting enough knowledge on pugs, I decided to take the breed forward made up my mind as the breed that I would be interested in raising. it was a great experience as I wasn’t disappointed and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. we treated them like family members,they by giving them full access to the house, yard and pool,but strictly when their life jackets are on.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

My name is Jenny

"What a joyful World it will be when am added to your home, little Jenny love giving kisses sitting on your laps and will surely make your best day even better with all the love she has to give. she'll be up to date on all vaccinations upon arrival to your home, Note that she will not only remain cute but healthy too and be rest assured that she'll be on her best behavior when with her new family. she 's well socialized and just be described as a bundle of joy to have around.

No contact details, webform only
Created anonymously 25th March 2016 for 1 year only

[email protected]

Advertisement