Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#300221 by Raiders24 Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Ok i responded to a add about 2 free English Bulldogs the guy Alan responded told me his partner is in hospital and needs to re home these babies. Told him I would be happy to take the dogs. He said he was in Maryland and he was going to set me a home delivery it was going to cost 400 dollars. I was fine doing it but I just recieved 3 emails from a company called north Air and they do not accept atm or credit cards just money gram I think something up I need advice
Advertisement

#300225 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:49 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Please post the emails from the fake pet owner and the emails from the fake shipper. Remove your personal information from them prior to posting.

Also post any phone numbers used.

By posting the information you will help others avoid this scam. We could also look into any fake websites.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#300341 by Raiders24 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:32 am
The company is North Air I'm new to this site and don't know how to post the pictures but thank you. I new it was a scam once the wanted cash via western union
#300342 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:36 am
Please post the email that asked for the payment to be sent via Western Union. Include the email address and telephone number used in this scam. This information will help others identify the scam and avoid losing money to these criminals.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#300343 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 am
Please post the emails from the fake pet owner and the emails from the fake shipper. Remove your personal information from them prior to posting.

Also post any phone numbers used.

By posting the information you will help others avoid this scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#300360 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:26 am
Also, if the scammer has a website of his fictitious breeding business, or he sent an email including the website of the shipper, post it. We want to shut down his website.

If the scammer sent an email from his own domain, include complete headers when you post the email.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10