Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#300958 by Sophiesis16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:38 am
I recently went online to find a rottweiler puppy and came acrossed this address that said puppies were 500 dollars and free shipping so I went for it. This guy says his name is Johnson Garrett. He started emailing me that I needed to pick the puppy I wanted and to give him the information Full name, address, phone number and airport I wanted to pick it up at. I gave him the information and he told me that he needed the 500 dollars via western union or money gram before he could send the puppy to me. I told him I would only use Paypal and he complied with that. So I did it. There was red flags all over the place and I ignored them. He states he is in Minneapolis Minnesota. On the phone he had a very heavy accent and couldn't understand nothing he was saying and there was interference on the line. I just emailed back and forth and texted him to talk. He got the 500 dollars from me, later on that same day he emails me and texts me that its URGENT that I get ahold of him, the puppy can't be shipped unless I rent a ventilated carrier for the plane for 470 dollars and that it was totally refundable, that the weather is very cold and it's not for him and he needed vaccines too. Begging me to do this ASAP because he already took care of everything regarding the papers and he said again via Western Union or Money Gram to main office which was in Bangkok Thailand. The email of How to make payment below:

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

Payment should be sent via Moneygram ,Western Union directly to our Head office
is adopting an end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy (FAA P), so you will make a payment of $470 via Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM) using the names, address and zip code of the Company's Accountant , Miss Colette Nkwa Enow AT OUR HEAD OFFICE IN BANGKOK THAILAND , .. Because all payment for ,Vaccines for Puppy, Crate have to be done directly to the Head Office in Thaoland
Name ........COLETTE NKWA ENOW

Country............Thailand

State..................Bangkok

Zip code............ 12120

Address........... Klong luang pathumthani

Amount..............470$

I, the fooled one came up with more money to send to him again. After that he promised there was no more money to be spent. The next day I gave him the money, that night he stated he went to airport and the airport would give details in the morning. Next day i get a notification from America Pets Transporters Agency that the puppy cannot get on a plane without life insurance and that it was totally refundable and needed 570 dollars.
520 for insurance and 55 for anti-pressure vaccines, and that it needed to be sent to the company's accountant, Mr Chris Alan and all vaccines for puppy insurance have to be sent via western union, money gram. I did not fall for this again. I told him that I will not send him anymore money. I realized I was really scammed I did not want to believe it, but I finally do. I found this site and it helped me confirm that I had been scammed for real. I am right in the middle of this scam right now. I am so upset this happened to me. This is what the notification said completely below:

Dear Client,
This is to notify you that we're in possession of your Male Rottweiler puppy registered for delivery,He have been checked and confirm healthy for flight.
As per USDA guidelines on pet shipment, it is an absolute requirement that a puppy be check and examine for at least three (3) hours prior to the time of flight, we have carried out all necessary test and examination and your puppy is healthy enough to fly.

All necessary flight arrangements for your puppy has been made but unfortunately your puppy will not be able to get on a flight due to the fact that your puppy does not have a standard valid Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy.

Vet & health conformation papers ......... Processed {valid}
- As per USDA guidelines, it's a requirement that the vet/health conformation certificates be issuedwithin 10 days of travel, our veterinarians have examine and conform them, the certificates have been processed and validated.

Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy ......... Processed {invalid}
- As per USDA guidelines, it's required that a Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy be provided when flying a pet below 6 (six) months out of States.

We have check-in your puppy with our afternoon flight which is due to depart at 12:00 PM but the Pet Control Department needs the above mentioned insurance policy without which your puppy will not be able to get on a flight and as a result might be quarantined for a time period of at least 9 (nine) months.

TEMPORAL TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.

Terminal (b-clause) ---------Confirmed
Class ( B-Urgent)---------Unconfirmed

P/S...Details can be altered if time schedule is not maintained.

Delivery details will be emailed by our automatic email server.Puppy is matriculated for transportation, but we are facing a little problem with the Insurance and Quarantine Service Centre Pet Control Department which is the first Port of check-out.
It's an absolute requirement that the said Insurance certification be provided before we can proceed with the delivery of your puppy.
Resolution; You are required to provide funds for us to process the Insurance Policy and proceed with the delivery of your puppy.

Note; The fee is re-fund-able upon delivery of your puppy in cash.

The certificate needs to be provided within 24 Hours otherwise your puppy will be placed under Quarantine for the next 9 (nine) months, and the parties related to the puppy will be charged for pet abuse, the airport veterinarians also recommended that the puppy be administered Anti-Pressure Vaccines so her body temperature will be stable while on the flight, the vaccines have been administered.

Total cost for all this is drafted below;

Requirement

AMOUNT /QTY TOTAL

INSURANCE POLICY ................................... 520.00 (USD)
VACCINES .................................... 55.00 (USD)

GRAND TOTAL ..........................................575.00 USD ($575-FULLY REFUNDABLE)

NOTE THAT,THIS SHOULD BE PAID AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS NOTIFICATION. BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REFUND OF 575.00 USD INCLUDING THE TRANSFER FEE AFTER SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY AND WE EXPECT YOU TO PRESENT THE REFUNDABLE RECEIPT OF THE INSURANCE POLICY WHICH WE SHALL FAX OR EMAIL TO YOU. ONCE WE PROCESS THE CERTIFICATE, WE SHALL FAX IT TO THE PET CONTROL DEPARTMENT HEAD QUARTERS SO THAT THE DELIVERY TICKETS WILL BE APPROVED.

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

Payment should be sent via Moneygram ,Western Union directly to our Head office
is adopting an end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy (FAA P), so you will make a payment of $575 via Money Transfer (WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM) using the names, address and zip code of the Company's Accountant , Mr Chris Alan Because all payment for ,Vaccines for Puppy, Insurance have to be done Via Western Union Or Money Gram

Send your payment to the following details;
CASHIER NAMES CHRIS ALAN
ADDRESS
Marquette avenue south ,Minneapolis,MN 55403

AMOUNT 575$

NB;

Simply copy the above info and go to the closest MoneyGram argent location and fill out a complete send-form with the above info, hand over the form alongside your money to the agent clerk and ask them to do a money transfer, Once it's done they will issue you a receipt, once you get the receipt call us right back.

Confirm with us once your payment is sent and we will process the paperwork and email you a refundable insurance receipt that you will need to print out and sign. Your refunds will be available at the time of arrival it will be issued to you by our delivery agents.

Once you present the receipt to our delivery agents,they will issue your refunds in cash including your transfer charges.

Pet Transportation Services
GENERAL MANAGER
MINNEAPOLIS,MN
MR. MC MORGAN
Advertisement

#300959 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

What email address did the fake seller/breeder use and shipper? Did the fake shipper provide a website.

Also post the phone numbers used. Every detail is important.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#300961 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:58 am
canonical name elshadirottpetshome.com.
aliases
addresses 107.180.27.238
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom elshadirottpetshome.com"...

Domain Name: ELSHADIROTTPETSHOME.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 440
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Name Server: NS69.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS70.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 16-may-2016
Creation Date: 16-may-2016
Expiration Date: 16-may-2017

Excellent Pet Companions! Don’t miss the chance to become the owner of a cute, wonderful, playful Rottweiler's Puppy. If you love and want to make any of our puppies the newest addition to your family, don’t hesitate to contact us now and benefit from a 50% price reduction off the official price.

Contact us by e-mail or use the contact form below: [email protected]

Rottweiler's Home kennels

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#300962 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:03 am
Thank you, I will have someone look at the fake site and report it for fraud.

(301) 328-9452
3013289452 is a VoIP number provided by Ymax Communications w

#300965 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:21 am
It is simply his fake website information.

As you can see a new website with a one year registration. Scammers know that their fake sites will not last long so they only do short periods of registration.

Please buy or adopt your pet locally. This way you can see the pet, meet the owners, see the conditions it was raised in and make sure the pet is compatible with your family.

#300966 by Sophiesis16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:27 am
oh wow that is just insane. why do people do this to people just makes me sick. His website clearly looks legit and it is not. Well you are totally right about buying one locally that is what I am going to do when I can.
#300967 by Sophiesis16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:33 am
So this guy is just going to get away with this for a year with this website? I don't understand why you don't want him to get shut down so he doesn't rip someone else off. I didn't see this website scamwarners until it was already too late.
#300968 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:40 am
This is a typical West African scam.

The internet has allowed scammer to be who ever the want to be on the internet. Also act many roles.

This is because he is not from a Western country and the infrastructure is limited. in third world countries You heard the voice of someone not from the USA.
On the phone he had a very heavy accent and couldn't understand nothing he was saying and there was interference on the line.

Read my last post to you. I will have some people look at the fake site and report it.

#300969 by Sophiesis16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 am
That is what i started to think after awhile that he was not in the US after all. Even before i sent the second round of money I had a bad feeling about it and I told him that I had a bad feeling about it and sent nasty messages to him about not believing him anymore he calls me and texts me saying he couldn't get to his phone he was busy sending another puppy to someone in Flordia and today said that lady in flordia comfirmed that she received her puppy today.

Where do you report internet scams?
#300975 by Sophiesis16 Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:01 am
When I got mad and didn't believe him he told me to calm down to trust him he is a man of his words and wouldn't let me down for anything in this world.
#300976 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:02 am
You can report it to your law enforcement. Tell them you are a victim of a scam and want to make "Miscellaneous /All Other Report"

Also report it to IC3 >> https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx